Unleashed
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Application: Disciple Of Khaine

2 posters

Go down

Application: Disciple Of Khaine Empty Application: Disciple Of Khaine

Post  sinisa Tue Sep 02 2008, 21:50

1. Character Information - Disciple Of Khaine

2. Playing Hours - About 6 hours a day, more on weekend. I usually play from 19h-24h, sometimes start sooner, on weekends stay late (early morning)

3. Past Gaming Experience (Please note that we may ask questions about said game to check credibility)
Playing Wow since 2007th (started late as internet sucked at my place before that)
I was member of small guild of friends, both RL and online, we cleared without any problems all 10-mans, and PUGed some 25mans, never had 25 of our own online to do them alone. We focused on mostly PVP, and raiding from time to time for fun, and to gear up new members. I had to many alts (6 lvl 70 classes) and told myself I am keeping with one at Warhammer.
Other than WoW I tried free trial in many games, did not like most of them, 2 that got my interest a little were EVE and LOTRO.
Got in AOC open beta, glad I did, because it saved me cash to buy the game, I was quite disappointed.

4. Past Guilds and if you have held any place of power in a Guild (any proof of this will greatly help)
I was class leader (officer) for Rogues and Warlocks, but as I mentioned it was small guild.

5. How you will help Unleashed, both outside and inside guild. I.e. Website help, helping players outside Unleashed etc.
In-game I don't mind doing anything for guild of faction benefit. Out of game, I don't know how to code or design, but am willing do help with anything I can (forums, articles, posting of guild videos on Youtube, Vimeo or WARmovies ect

6. Reasons for joining Unleashed
I am looking forward to be part of something big, and will help in any way I know. I am mostly looking forward to organized RvR and end game city raids, but entire game looks amazing. I wasn't hardcore in WoW but I have time to be, don't wanna miss this chance. By look of your website, its clear you are professionals in what you do.

7. How long you plan on playing WAR
As long as it will last, the longer the better. I hope minimum 5 years.

8. Access to Ventrilo and a mic?
Yes.

9. A personal statement - tell us about yourself (Note that this is a very important part of your application)
I am 29, I live in Croatia, and work as Sales Manager in furniture shops chain for my region. My work hours are quite short and I have a lot of free time (at least comparing to my last job)
In game I consider myself patient and friendly, I never did argue about gear or anything else, but I tend to /ignore people who clearly do ninja looting, yell "let them win" all the time and hares people. I would gladly pass on gear that is minor upgrade for me and major for somebody else. My opinion is that in guild problems should be handled by officers and their decisions is final. I am loyal to guild, and this is only reason I didn't reach end-game in Wow, as I did not want to abandon by friends. Once in guild I am there to stay.

10. Have you pre-ordered the WAR CE and will you be playing in the 'Open Beta' with us?
Yes, client downloaded and installed.

11. Computer specs and Internet connection
Dual Core 2.4Mhz
ATI Radeon X1950 Pro (512 ram) (hmm dxdiag says 1gb)
2GIG DDR2. (soon 4Gb)
250 GB Hdd
2Mb ISDN
I rarely Dc, probably once or twice a week at max since I bought new rooter.

12. How to get in contact with you, preferably MSN
MSN: sinisaz79@gmail, I am online a lot, but don't have mic at work, only at home.

Thank you for reading.

sinisa
Squig
Squig

Male Number of posts : 1
Class : koprivnica
Registration date : 2008-09-02

Back to top Go down

Application: Disciple Of Khaine Empty Re: Application: Disciple Of Khaine

Post  Cain Thu Sep 04 2008, 17:04

Denied because of low experience.
Cain