Unleashed
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Application - Squig Herder

3 posters

Go down

Application - Squig Herder Empty Application - Squig Herder

Post  Jollefjo Tue Sep 02 2008, 21:53

Hello!

1. Character Information - Race, Class

I'm going to play as a Goblin Squig Herder, you can't resist them squigs Smile

2. Playing Hours - The amount of hours per week you spend on (any game) and will this change for WAR?

At the moment I'm currently not focusing on PC games. But when Warhammer Online is released I shall return to former MMORPG playing hours - which are quite a few. (Around perhaps... 2-4hrs a day. Weekends probably more.)

3. Past Gaming Experience (Please note that we may ask questions about said game to check credibility)

First MMORPG I ever tried out was Knight Online, however I got kind of bored after not long since the servers were to laggy.
Other than that I played a tiny bit on Everquest II, and also some Guild Wars.
The biggest portion is played time in World of Warcraft. I played for many years, and reached a respectable reputation. I played alot of Pre-The Burning Crusade PvE instances with one of the best guilds on the server. We raided: Molten Core, Onyxia's Lair, Zul'Gurub, Blackwing Lair, Ahn Quiraj 20 (and 40), Naxxramas, and also World Bosses. After The Burning Crusade I focused mostly on PvPing in Arena.
So I've got a really good experience of World of Warcraft!

4. Past Guilds and if you have held any place of power in a Guild (any proof of this will greatly help)

In World of Warcraft I was with two major guilds called: Oldliners and Everlasting. Before I reached high levels I was a officer in a guild called Trauma.

5. How you will help Unleashed, both outside and inside guild. I.e. Website help, helping players outside Unleashed etc.

I really, really enjoy helping people. So I'll be of as much aid as humanly possible. I'm also very disciplined from my World of Warcraft experience so in inside guild matters I'll get the job done.
I'll spread a good word of Unleashed (even though I fail to be accepted, you've given me a fair shot!).

6. Reasons for joining Unleashed

I have come to understand that Unleashed seems like a very nice and friendly guild, just the thing you want to have when you try out a new MMORPG game. I also hope to aid Unleashed on it's path to glory!

7. How long you plan on playing WAR

Since I have pre-ordered the Collector's Edition I intend to play for long. Ofcourse if you would ever get tired you'll just have to quit. But since I'm a Warhammer 40 000 and Warhammer Fantasy collector and I adore the lore of the Warhammer world, I believe getting tired of the game is nothing that will occur in a near future! Wink

8. Access to Ventrilo and a mic?

But ofcourse I have access to both Very Happy, also be using a headset since echoing can get very annoying.

9. A personal statement - tell us about yourself (Note that this is a very important part of your application)

My real name is Joel, I live in Sweden and am currently 16 years of age. I'm studying on a technical line of education. I live on the country outside of town (you could say I'm a farmer xD). What I enjoy on my free-time is ofcourse computer games, console games, Warhammer 40 000 and Warhammer Fantasy modelling, painting and playing. In the winter I usually go skiing and cross-country skiing.

10. Have you pre-ordered the WAR CE and will you be playing in the 'Open Beta' with us?

I have pre-ordered the WAR CE and I certainly hope to be playing with you in the 'Open Beta'.

11. Computer specs and Internet connection

AMD Athlon 62 X2 Dual Core Processor 4200+
2046 DDR2 RAM memory
NVIDIA GeForce 7900 GTX
SB X-Fi Audio

Note that I am however in just a few days going to purchase a new computer for about 1000 euros. So the current computer will not see Warhammer Online if not my new one would burst into flames Wink.

Internet connection of 8Mbit (can't get much higher out here in the country ^^, but it's definitaly do-able).

12. How to get in contact with you, preferably MSN

You reach me by this msn/hotmail address: jolle_joel_711@hotmail.com

Thanks for your reply!

Jollefjo

Back to top Go down

Application - Squig Herder Empty New computer specs!

Post  Jollefjo Wed Sep 03 2008, 09:39

Hi this is what I'm getting for my new computer!:

Corsair TWIN3X2048-1333C9 G 2x1024MB (tot. 2048mb) DDR3 1333Mhz

Asus P5Q3 Deluxe/WiFi-Ap iP45 4DDR3-DIMM 2PCI 5PCIe SATA Raid Audio DUAL GB-LAN WiFi-AP Firewire Socket 755 ATX

OCZ GameXStream 600W SLI ATX

Western Digital Caviar WD3200AAKS 320GB 7200rpm 16MB SATA2

Asus GeForce GTX 260 896MB DDR3 TV-out HDTV DUAL DVI RETAIL PCI Express

Intel Core 2 QUAD Q9300 2.5GHz 6MB FSB1333 Boxed Socket 775

Lots of info, but hey! Better than nothing Very Happy

See you! And thanks once more!

Jollefjo

Back to top Go down

Application - Squig Herder Empty Re: Application - Squig Herder

Post  Cain Wed Sep 03 2008, 23:11

Jollefjo wrote:
2. Playing Hours - The amount of hours per week you spend on (any game) and will this change for WAR?

At the moment I'm currently not focusing on PC games. But when Warhammer Online is released I shall return to former MMORPG playing hours - which are quite a few. (Around perhaps... 2-4hrs a day. Weekends probably more.)

2-4 hours?
Cain
Cain
Recruitment
Recruitment

Male Number of posts : 372
Class : Marauder
Registration date : 2008-04-11

http://www.unleashed-war.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Application - Squig Herder Empty Playing hrs

Post  Jollefjoll Thu Sep 04 2008, 07:35

Hello

Well now when I come to think about it, I'll probably play even more. (Doing math here... sec)
What I meant was 4hrs+
2hrs would probably just occur if it was some special occasion or LOTS of study.

Hope this clears your mind! Wink

Thanks!

Jollefjoll
Squig
Squig

Male Number of posts : 1
Class : Squig Herder
Registration date : 2008-09-04

Back to top Go down

Post  Olthrion Thu Sep 04 2008, 14:02

Your application have been turned down due to playing hours, we expect our members to play at a minimum of 6 hours a day.
Feel free to roll on the same server later on if you wish, and if you feel comfortable with your career and our requirements you can always apply later on.
If not then good luck with your future guild and with playing Warhammer Online.
Olthrion
Olthrion
Officer
Officer

Male Number of posts : 696
Class : Disciple of Khaine
Registration date : 2008-02-06

http://www.unleashed-war.co.uk/

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content