Unleashed
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Application - Squig Herder

2 posters

Go down

Application - Squig Herder Empty Application - Squig Herder

Post  Smuffy Mon Sep 01 2008, 21:21

1. Character Information - Race, Class
Greenskin ~ Squig Herder.

2. Playing Hours - The amount of hours per week you spend on (any game) and will this change for WAR?
I will be playing a minimum of 12 hours per day every day on Warhammer.

3. Past Gaming Experience (Please note that we may ask questions about said game to check credibility)
My first online game experience was in 1998 on a game called Command and Conquer: Tiberian Sun. I only had a 56k connection when playing this game online but I won a monthly tournament in first place and I was rewarded a game called Nox.

When Half Life came out I downloaded an add-on called Counter-strike and I have been playing this even till today. I was not really into clans for this game but I was in 1 clan called =AwDz=. My name was "=AwDz= Smuffy". But the guild disbanded due to members leaving or not turning up.

I first started my MMO gaming back in 2000. My first MMORPG was a game called Legend of Mir. Legend of Mir is a Korean grind type game which does not have a level cap. After Legend of Mir I beta tested and played a game called Myth of Soma; which was run by the same company (G@me Network) and Soma was the same type of game that Mir was.
Myth of Soma then released an expansion called Devil World which I played and I was the highest level for 2 weeks before my employment dragged me back to work. For anyone who played Mir and Soma they may know me by: Mir: RYOKO. Soma: EVILMILLENIA.

After my employment give me better hours I went back to online gaming in 2003/4 and found a game called Ragnarok Online (iRO) where I created a mage and achieved Wizard class and level 99 before deleting the game after it had become boring.

In 2004/5 a game called Legend of Mir 3 came out and I was really happy to see a return for this game and I played the beta with my guild (Digital Devils). However World of Warcraft had just come out in US Open beta and my friends asked me to come play it instead of Mir3.

Once retail was released for Euro World of Warcraft, I joined a server called Zenedar and created a Druid named http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Zenedar&n=Belldandy (Shows outland gear)

I have screenshots of her gear if you like via msn to make things simpler. I levelled to 60 and enjoyed making friends and joining a guild called Lions. I soon met up with a mate that plays just as much as me and shares the same goals and skill as a gamer.
We decided to reroll on a fresh realm called Vek'nilash and we joined a premade guild called WindWalkers (created by Snowflake). Once we established WW as our home and the server was launched we quickly levelled as fast as we could and not resting to sleep for around 3 and a half days. We reached level 60 in less than a week and were the first top 5 players to get to 60.

Once we had enough to make a 5 man group we ran Stratholme, Scholo, Dire Maul etc for pre-end game gear to be ready for raiding. Once raiding started we organised raids to the first 3 instances (MC, Onyxia and BWL) and all the outdoor bosses (Kazzak, World Dragons etc) and we even downed the AQ boss in Silithus to start the war effort. And from what I have been told; WindWalkers were the fastest progressing guild on WoW at that time. However I had to leave WindWalkers after 8 months with them for my new job I was starting.

I worked for a while before coming back to WoW and by then it was a little late. I had planned to rejoin WindWalkers but most of my friends had already left. So I went back to Zenedar to play in a guild called Lucid (they were ex-Lions members) and I played with them till TBC. Once TBC came out I was away on holiday so I missed the start but I did come back and joined up with my friends and played on a server called Nordrassil. I created my druid called http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Nordrassil&n=Squigs and levelled to 70 and aimed at PvP, but after they quit I went to Arathor after a friend begged me to come join his guild. So I joined Arathor and created Shiori a Draenei Paladin and levelled her to 70 but then was told that the guild needed Shamans. So I said I would make one to help the guild so I created http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Arathor&n=Silkmoon” my 70 Draenei Shaman and raided all endgame instances except Sunwell which had just come out.

I quit WoW just after Sunwell came out and I beta tested Age of Conan and Warhammer.

My WoW Achivements: MC (Cleared), BWL (Cleared), Onyxia (Downed), ZG (Cleared), AQ20 (Cleared) AQ40 (all downed to C'thun).

My TBC Achivements: Karazhan (cleared), Gruul’s Lair (Cleared), The Eye (Cleared), SSC (Cleared), Hyjal Summit (Cleared) and Black Temple (all downed to Teron Gorefiend).

WoW Characters I have:

70 Tauren Druid
60 Tauren Druid
60 Troll Hunter
60 Tauren Hunter
60 Dwarf Priest
60 Orc Warrior
63 Draenei Mage
70 Draenei Paladin
70 Draenei Shaman
70 Human Warlock and a few other 40+ alts
As you can see I have plenty time to play outside of raid times.

4. Past Guilds and if you have held any place of power in a Guild (any proof of this will greatly help)
I was in Lions of Zenedar, Lucid of Zenedar, WindWalkers of Vek'nilash, Legion of Faith of Arathor and DéJa Vu of Nordrassil.

5. How you will help Unleashed, both outside and inside guild. I.e. Website help, helping players outside Unleashed etc.
I have no Experience with website maintaining or creation.
Every member is a representative of the guild and should act in a mature and respectful manor to players outside of the guild. The way I play will show other players that Unleashed has skilled and dedicated members that aim for the top.
Inside the guild I will be a friendly helpful member that can aid others in advice, assistance, backup and morality. I am a mature person with a sense of humor that likes to break the ice and make friends easily. I believe that my knowledge, aims and skills as a player can help the guild in many ways and the fact I play hardcore with a great deal of enthusiasm and dedication will surely make a difference in gaining advancement for the guild.

6. Reasons for joining Unleashed
I have read about unleashed on your forums and I have noticed you in game. I was unsure about joining you before as you were semi-hardcore and I wanted to join a hardcore guild; but now you guys have decided to play hardcore and I think it would be best if I was to become one of your valued members. I think it is also best that I find a nice home that share the same aims and enthusiasm as myself.

7. How long you plan on playing WAR
I plan to play Warhammer for as long as wow and hoping it stays a great game for the years to come.

8. Access to Ventrilo and a mic?
Yes I have both 2.1 and 3.0.1 versions of Ventrillo and have a custom made headset for my pineapple shaped head. hehe

9. A personal statement - tell us about yourself (Note that this is a very important part of your application)
My name is Craig I am 24 years old and from Newcastle.
I really love MMO games and I have been playing them for 8 years now. My play style is Hardcore and I always aim for the best against the competition which I enjoy and it motivates me to put more effort into my game. I do not have any type of real life commitment such as employment; so this suits my hardcore play style and gives me the time a freedom to enjoy what I love most.
I also have a love for Japanese Anime which I own over 500 DVDs of anime on disk.
I enjoy the use of Ventrillo to get to know and make friends with people and have a good laugh while playing Warhammer. I think this to be the best way to get to know me.

10. Have you pre-ordered the WAR CE and will you be playing in the 'Open Beta' with us?
Yes I have Pre-ordered the CE and I will be in the Open Beta with you.

11. Computer specs and Internet connection
Core 2 Quad Q9550
Asus Striker II Extream (DDR3) Motherboard
8.0GB Corsair DDR3 1600mhz
750GB 3.0GB/s HDD
2x Geforce 9800GTX+ 512MB SLi
Vista Home Premium 64-bit
Thermaltake Armor Case
Samsung SyncMaster 226bw 22ms 3000:1
G15 & G5 Keyboard and Mouse
8MB ADSL

12. How to get in contact with you, preferably MSN