Unleashed
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Application, Quietus

4 posters

Go down

Application, Quietus Empty Application, Quietus

Post  Quietus Sat Jun 07 2008, 13:05

Heres a little about myself, ive also sent it via email.

Character Information - Tank class: I'm liking the look of the Black Guard and Chosen but will have to wait till beta to get a better picture of which 2 play.
Playing Hours - Generally i play 6-8 hrs on a work day. 12 hrs + on a rest day. I would like to give more but unfortunately I gotta eat!. I will be taking a week off work when the game releases so expect me to be on for stupid amounts of time in release week. (I only mention this cause it might scare people after seeing me online every waking hour drop down to a more reasonable 8hr play time)
Past Gaming Experience _ Started MMO's with SWG, also played a lot of planetside at university 5 years ago (god is it that long ago all ready?). Then moved on to wow which i played from beta to recently. Atm i am between MMO's and am loathe to try another till WAR.
Past Guilds and if you have held any place of power in a Guild. Played With Eldar on Shadowmoon server in WOW. A social guild that did not break any speed records for raid takedowns but did have a brilliant social dynamic (character Udinaas, Paladin) Then Played with Excessium with same chr. Good raid experience with that guild making tracks into the end game for burning crusade. I played with GHOST on Bria server in SWG which had a rep for being one of the best pvp empire guilds out there.
How you will help Unleashed: I have always had a reputation for being a helpful and skilled player within the guilds i have played, and have often been actively sought out by players to be part of a dungeon run or raid because of my character and ability. I like to post guides to chr's to help both other players of my chosen class and to help other guild/raid members to understand the skill and limitations of that class to achieve better symbiosis of players in raids or pvp.
Reasons for joining Unleashed: Im looking for a UK based EU guild. I have often had problems finding guilds with high numbers of players from the UK. Whilst i love being exposed to other cultures and people it would be nice to chat to people from good old blighty every now and again as well.
How long you plan on playing WAR: one thing my experience in mmos has taught me is that they are only worth playing if u are in for the long haul. I play long term and i dont like guild surfing. I like to make friends and play with em, simple as that.
Access to Ventrilo and a mic? Yes, i view voice chat as important both socially and as a game mechanic.
A personal statement - I am 25, Male from the North West of England. I work for Merseyside Police. I work some afternoons which can sometimes interfere with gaming activities but not often. I have played MMO's for 5 years and love the social & competitive aspect. I Play to achieve but am also about 40% social. Im about fun and not interested in a second job! I have always played tanks or healers. usually dual classes but have decided not to go down that ruit again and pick a dedicated class. I played Warhammer TT as a teen and have always loved the design and feel of the IP without being a zealot to the law. I would consider myself a skilled player with a lot of experience. I wll admit that my PVP dropped a bit in wow going to the PVE side of things but i am more interested in PVP (or RVR) for WAR. that being said i have oodles of raid experience and like pve, im just gettin a bit old for the grind Razz
Have you pre-ordered the WAR CE and will you be playing in the 'Open Beta' with us? Yes pre ordered from play and i will be doin the open beta. i will prob be dip sampling the classes rather than mapping the quest rutes for the first 20 levs
Computer specs and Internet connection I have 2mb connection DSL. No cut offs no problems ever. see the dx diag for comp stats but in all honsty if i have computer issues im minted (well i work and i live at my mums ((so sad i know)) so they will be fixed sharpish. (dx diag attached to e-mail verion)
How to get in contact with you, preferably MSN. goonish@hotmail.com
I think this gives a good basic picture of me without givin too much away. Gotta keep some details back for those 1am leveling sessions in guild chat!
Quietus
Quietus
Skaven Slave
Skaven Slave

Male Number of posts : 87
Class : Disciple of Khaine
Registration date : 2008-06-07

Back to top Go down

Application, Quietus Empty Re: Application, Quietus

Post  Olthrion Sat Jun 07 2008, 13:20

We recieved your email about this application so your already at pending.
But this gives our members a chance to get to know you and see your application.
Take this opportunity also to visit our irc channel if you can.
Olthrion
Olthrion
Officer
Officer

Male Number of posts : 696
Registration date : 2008-02-06

http://www.unleashed-war.co.uk/

Back to top Go down

Post  Gromit83 Sat Jun 07 2008, 14:11

God luck with your app mate.
Our irc-channel can be found at: #war.unleashed @ quakenet
Gromit83
Gromit83
Beastman
Beastman

Male Number of posts : 174
Class : Zealot
Registration date : 2008-05-01

Back to top Go down

Post  serenity Sat Jun 07 2008, 17:51

i used to play SWG too till SOE fucked it up Very Happy. i was on server ahazi, but i was rebel....tut tut imp scum.

anyways goodluck
serenity
serenity
Choppa
Choppa

Male Number of posts : 224
Class : witch elf
Registration date : 2008-02-14

Back to top Go down

Application, Quietus Empty from tank to healer

Post  Quietus Tue Jun 10 2008, 04:29

I almost convinced myself to go tank but in the end i couldnt resist healer. I really like the look of the disciple and after some real forum digging im sure that it will be a class with viable dps for end game farming. This was expressed during my interview, but i just thought id make anyone else interested aware. i know its a bit of a turn around from my original cjhoice, but i played a pali in WoW so its no wonder that tankin and a healin r the two things i love the most. Any body who played endgame as a healadin will understand why i was loath to go down that path again, specially in a more pvp orientated game. Flash healin yourself till the rogue gives up is a form of pvp i spose but its literally an honourless way 2 pvp. ROFL
Quietus
Quietus
Skaven Slave
Skaven Slave

Male Number of posts : 87
Registration date : 2008-06-07

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down