Unleashed
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Vanguard Black Ork / Sorceress

3 posters

Go down

Vanguard Black Ork / Sorceress Empty Vanguard Black Ork / Sorceress

Post  Vanguard Sun Aug 03 2008, 16:53

Real Name and/or Nick Name:
Name - Lukas Liubeckas; Nick name - Vanguard (hope this1 wount be taken)

Character Name/Race/Class (or Undecided):
I will play For Black orc or Sorceress, i wanted to play Black guard , but they booted this carier out, so i take some alternatives.

MMO's Played in the Past:
prety much long story, but i'll try to short it out. played many MMO's or atless tried.
Mu-online, lineage 2, eve online (best economy evah !) , Runescape, DaoC (taste of hardcore / expantions killed me) , WoW (hardcore gaming for 2year), age of conan (ruined game, atless for now).

What were your greatest accomplishments in previous MMO's?:

World of warcraft: burning cursade. hited high end BT clear b/4 2.4 patch.

Past Gaming Experience:
1st grope exp i gained in lineage 2 , in castle sieges and Mass pvp fights, have good experiance beeng class leader. and got enoth in raiding allready, 1st Hardcore exp i gained in Dark age of camelot, but didnt played it for long. more serious Hardcore exp i gained in WoW, starting Pre tbc MC cleared , and TBC BT cleared (full t6 shadow priest) in pvp i had almost full venge, i would played WoW till now, but fucking badges loot killed me, and i quited.
Sadly i cant prove anything , i checked mine guilds Website (wow-midvinter.se) but its down.
AoC is damn fucked game with damn lots of bugs that pissed me of, no high end content.

What do you look for in a guild?:
Am Looking for Mature and serious people i would like to play, who like they work to be done , 1 way or another. Most of all i looking for fun.

Ventrilo/Mic (yes or no):
Ofc!
Also i use Msn and Skype
cimbulimbu@gmail.com - msn,
cimbulimbu - aim / Skype

Have you pre-ordered the game / CE:
not yet Sad

Location and/or Timezone:
Lithuania +2 (GMT)

Usual Playtime and Playtime Conflicts:
~17:00 - 02:00 GMT (every day), sometimes work take evening. than i will be online from 8:00 till 14:00 gmt, but its rarely.

Hours Spent on a PC Weekly:
24h - 6-8h for sleep my whole day is by PC (work / home / eat)

Are you more interested in PvP or PvE for WAR Online?

Both PvE and PVP (RvR) , i love masive pvps Smile

Where did you hear about Us?
MMORPG.com

Can you handle criticism and would you be able to change your play style if we asked?
Sir, yes, sir. imho, this is best way to learn from your own mistakes.

(Optional) What are your likes?
Real life or game ?
i like girls, sex, motos , cars, cats, IT, gaming, films (comedies / action) , Good food, Bear , sex , Hard music !(rock) , Smart people .... and sex.

(Optional) What are your dislikes?
stupid people , bad food Smile
in games i dont like people who fail same way few times in row, like they die coz they bling and dont see what they have to(boss over agro or smthg).

Little about myself

Hello,my dear friends, am simple guy from Lithuania (somethere in EU) with own interests and hobies , likes and dislikes. my english isn't best, but i think i can handle. am living with parents , but they dont blame me coz i play for nights. but somes times ill have to kill Vent for own reasons(can be discusted privat). i like job to be done, 1 way or another. if i were ordered to kill that mob, ill do it, if i fail, i'll try again, if i fail again, ill go forums and check what other pplz suggest. and if i fail again, ill get some friends to get my job done once and for all!

Computer specs and Internet connection?
3.0Intel Dual core
4gb ram 800mhz
HD 4870
Mouse and keyboard Razz

yours faithfully
Vanguard

Vanguard

Back to top Go down

Vanguard Black Ork / Sorceress Empty Re: Vanguard Black Ork / Sorceress

Post  Gromit83 Tue Aug 05 2008, 10:55

Good luck with the application mate. I am sure an officier will be with you soon. However due to guildbeta taking up allmost all of our free time right now applications might take abit longer then normal.
Gromit83
Gromit83
Beastman
Beastman

Male Number of posts : 174
Class : Zealot
Registration date : 2008-05-01

Back to top Go down

Vanguard Black Ork / Sorceress Empty Vanguard Black Ork / Sorceress

Post  Vanguard Sun Aug 10 2008, 17:55

This is some proff about my WoW Activity .

Vanguard

Back to top Go down

Vanguard Black Ork / Sorceress Empty preorder

Post  Vanguard Fri Aug 15 2008, 14:31

I have preordered War tho http://www.direct2drive.co.uk/6/6566/product/Buy-Warhammer-Online:-Age-of-Reckoning-UK-(Pre-Order)-Download and will be able to play Open beta and i will be able to HS with you guys. if ofc u will accept me.
Vanguard
Vanguard
Squig
Squig

Male Number of posts : 1
Class : Black Ork
Registration date : 2008-08-10

Back to top Go down

Vanguard Black Ork / Sorceress Empty Re: Vanguard Black Ork / Sorceress

Post  Firefly Fri Aug 15 2008, 14:49

that is good Smile
Firefly