Unleashed
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

dark elf sorceress

2 posters

Go down

dark elf sorceress Empty dark elf sorceress

Post  Malecit Sun Sep 14 2008, 18:58

Character Information - Race, Class
Name will probably be Malecit(h) if its not taken and i will make another dark elf sorceress.

Playing Hours - The amount of hours per week you spend on (any game) and will this change for WAR? Uhm i can play anything between 1-10 hours a day atm. But i always show up for everything thats planed. usually its somewhere around 3-6 hours a day.

Past Gaming Experience (Please note that we may ask questions about said game to check credibility)
Tibia up to lvl 129, i know tibia aint cool, but i was youngER and foolish!
Diablo 2 to lvl 50ish a few years ago.
I played wow since the release a few years ago, hardcore raider. Cleared everything so far, including Kil'Jaeden as number 38 in europe (last boss in sunwell plateau, which is the last instance ingame atm). and now me and some friends are moving over to war after been playing it since closed beta.

Past Guilds and if you have held any place of power in a Guild (any proof of this will greatly help)
uhm i been class leader in my guild in wow as a warlock, i like to read up a lot on the class i play so i learn faster.

How you will help Unleashed, both outside and inside guild. I.e. Website help, helping players outside Unleashed etc.
Well im quite good with website making, html codes etc. Im very talkative, studying to become a teacher so i havn't learned how to shut up yet silent As i said above i play quite i alot and im good at what i do, i like to help other people and off course to get a bit of help sometime aswel. Im very supportive, happy and friendly. i played war for 7 (?) months now and i know quite much about it.

Reasons for joining Unleashed
Cause your name is Unleashed!! oh yea and you seem to be a nice, friendly guild whos determind to become one of the best guilds on the server. And your english speaking which is the language i use in game, my native language stays irl Wink

How long you plan on playing WAR
Uhm i dunno, but i wont quite in the first year at least and if i get somewhat bored ill just lvl up another toon when im not doing stuff with the guild.

Access to Ventrilo and a mic?
I dont like to talk that much on vent but i can if its needed, and yes i got access to it.

A personal statement - tell us about yourself (Note that this is a very important part of your application)
So.. uhm. Well my name is Paulo and im half italian (dont bother typing italian to me cause i hardly understand anything thats written), but i always lived in south parts of sweden. Im 20 years old and i study atm to become a teacher. Living with my gf, a dog, 12 cats, 2 goats, 5 horses and a damn lot of spiders eek affraid . Been playing mmorpg games since i was 14, wow for the last 3 years and some war beta.

Have you pre-ordered the WAR CE and will you be playing in the Headstart with us?
I pre ordered war SE so i will be one day after you along with my friends.

Computer specs and Internet connection
uhm i dunno, something like 24mbit adsl - 2.66 Ghz quad - 4g ram - windows vista

How to get in contact with you, preferably MSN
By spamming me on hatar_hotmail_fett@hotmail.com

Malecit

Back to top Go down

dark elf sorceress Empty Re: dark elf sorceress

Post  Malecith Sun Sep 14 2008, 19:04

Hmm... i forgot to write about my war experience so far <.<
Been playing sorc all the way to 40 and got a bunch of playtime hours at 40 aswel, agony specc usually.

Malecith
Squig
Squig

Male Number of posts : 1
Class : njmzf79aaw
Registration date : 2008-09-14

Back to top Go down

dark elf sorceress Empty Re: dark elf sorceress

Post  Firefly Fri Sep 19 2008, 02:29

sorry my friend, you need more hours
Firefly
Firefly