Unleashed
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sorceress Application

3 posters

Go down

Sorceress Application Empty Sorceress Application

Post  Saritor Sun Jun 29 2008, 15:06

1.Character Information.

Nick: Undecided as of this moment
Race: Dark Elves
Class: Sorceress (not set in stone though)

Why did you pick this race: Well I would prefer to play Dark Elves I have always prefered the more agile looking characters than the bulky ones. Ok shallow enough but what can I say ?

Why did you pick this class: Last game I played I was ranged dps and have started to enjoy taking down enemies health before they reach me.

2.Playing Hours - The amount of hours per week you spend on (any game) and will this change for WAR?

I'm free as a bird right now so I will be on when I'm awake basicaly.

3.Past Gaming Experience (Please note that we may ask questions about said game to check credibility)

Well I played Daoc for a while on and off though back then as I lived with my gf and kid plus my internet connection was dialup :-/ I never played as much as I do these days. I think my experiences there though are the main thing that attracted my attention to this game.

Hhmmm what other MMO's have I played ? WoW until TBC I got a bit bored at the repetitiveness of it though after the xpac came out with all the constant reputation grinding. At the start though when WoW was initially released I played an Undead Rogue and used to love that, but as time went by I missed the good ol' RvR from daoc too much. I have always preferred pvp over pve.

I tried a bunch of others over the years such as Tabula Rasa, Hellgate London, EQ2 (just a bit had a dodgy computer at the release of that) Lineage 2 though I got into that way too late I think so kept getting ganked constantly, DDO but I really did not like that game at all, Eve online though spaceships aren't my thing so gave that up quickly, SWG pre pvp change, city of heros/villains but apart from the character creation never enjoyed it much. All of those were only for a few days though none of them held any lasting appeal for me.

Then Age of Conan which is my biggest disappointment as I had such high hopes for that game but playing as a necromancer things just went from bad to worse too fast.

So AoC was the latest mmo I have played and just gave that up a few days ago.

4.Past Guilds and if you have held any place of power in a Guild (any proof of this will greatly help)

I was just in a guild in Aoc from before release until this week. I have no interest in any position of power in a guild. My previous guild was full of great people, just it was a bit more casual based than what I prefer.

5.How you will help Unleashed, both outside and inside guild. I.e. Website help, helping players outside Unleashed etc.

I'm not a selfish player and from the sound of it this game will depend a large deal on cooperation between players and between guilds. I am a good ambassador for any guild I am in and get on well with the people I group with and I have had a lot of practice in life at being the go between for warring parties ^^. Helping out the other members of the guild is something I would take for granted as that to me is the point of being in a guild in the first place.

6.Reasons for joining Unleashed

I am looking for a guild that is well organised and prepared to start in open beta rather than wait until the game is officially released so we can gel together and learn our own and each other playstyles. I prefer a Destruction based one over Order and after the last guild I was in I realised that I really have to find a hardore one this time as in AoC I hit level 80 while the next nearest person was level 65. That can kind of kill the fun of a game when your guildmates are obviously after different things in the game than you are. When I play any game I am competitive and want to surpass the other guilds on the server and the only way to do that is by finding like minded people who are willing to put in the same amount of effort that I am.

7.How long you plan on playing WAR

As long as the guild is really. That's a hard question to answer before release but as I waited so long on this I plan to stay there as long as possible.

8.Access to Ventrilo and a mic?

Yeah both.

9.A personal statement - tell us about yourself (Note that this is a very important part of your application)

My name is James and I am 33 (yeah ouch) years old, I live in Scotland, and I am a MALE single parent. Since I am doing that full time right now most of my days and evenings are free which gives me all the time in the world to play WAR. I have been waiting on this game for years, since Climax was planning to make the game, I still remember reading that Mythic were taking it over and that was doubly good news as it meant WAR was back on plus that the DaoC guys were behind it. I have just been playing the odd mmo here and there to pass the time until this was released. As I have said I'm quite competitive and want
to join a guild that strives to be the best on the server, but also one that will ally with other guilds in the WAR effort. I'm laid back in general and don't bother getting involved in petty squabbles over trivial issues as I will leave that to others. I learn how to play my class well and put in both the time and effort to achieve everything I can in the game.

I had been really looking forward to Conan, so finding that being so full of bugs and utterly lacking in content was a big letdown. I had been looking forward to the endgame sieges more than anything but by the look of it that will be a long way off and may not live up to expectations.

10.Have you pre-ordered the WAR CE and will you be playing in the 'Open Beta' with us?

Well that is one of the main reasons I am applying to Unleashed, as I wanted a guild that was starting in Open Beta. I have preordered from Play.com and as yet have not received a key but I don't think I'm alone in that.

11.Computer specs and Internet connection

Vista 64
Intel Quad Core q9300 @ 2.5 (not o/c'd yet as only had it a few days)
8 gig ram
NVIDIA Geoforce 9800 GX2

Virgin 20mb cable connection

12.How to get in contact with you, preferably MSN

renosgone@hotmail.co.uk

Saritor

Back to top Go down

Sorceress Application Empty Re: Sorceress Application

Post  Firefly Sun Jun 29 2008, 15:10

thank you for looking into Unleashed

We will get back to you asap
Firefly
Firefly
Guild Leader
Guild Leader

Male Number of posts : 424
Class : Witch Elf
Registration date : 2008-01-29

Back to top Go down

Post  Gromit83 Sun Jun 29 2008, 20:03

Hi Saritor, good looking application. Join our Irc and get to know us some.
#war.Unleashed @ QuakeNet.
Gromit83
Gromit83
Beastman
Beastman

Male Number of posts : 174
Class : Zealot
Registration date : 2008-05-01

Back to top Go down

Post  Saritor Mon Jun 30 2008, 12:25

sorry about this but I have to withdraw the app, just got a call this morning with a job offer which I'm taking so sorry for wasting your time guys but good luck with WAR and the guild.

Saritor

Back to top Go down

Post  Cain Mon Jun 30 2008, 13:05

Thats NP at all Smile Congrats on the job, mate ^^ Hope we'll see ya in game anyway some day Very Happy

Take care!
Cain
Cain
Recruitment
Recruitment

Male Number of posts : 372
Class : Marauder
Registration date : 2008-04-11

http://www.unleashed-war.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content