Unleashed
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Application - Mathinas

2 posters

Go down

Application - Mathinas Empty Application - Mathinas

Post  Mathinas Tue Jul 22 2008, 02:22

1. Character Information - Race, Class:

Dark Elf, Disciple of Khaine

2. Playing Hours - The amount of hours per week you spend on (any game) and will this change for WAR?:

Im currently on the computer around 56 hours a week, when i get WAR i shall be on it every miniute i have spare (when not at work).

3. Past Gaming Experience (Please note that we may ask questions about said game to check credibility):

In MMO games i have leveled a night elf druid 1-70 and gone through most of usual instances working through kara to the 2/5 eye. I use to play alot of FPS and played Americas Army for 5 years playing competitivly.

4. Past Guilds and if you have held any place of power in a Guild (any proof of this will greatly help):

I have been in 2 guilds WoW Pre TBC: The Order of Hope and in the expantion abit later on i join Tenacious that turned into Pain Tribe.

5. How you will help Unleashed, both outside and inside guild. I.e. Website help, helping players outside Unleashed etc.:

Inside the guild i offer alot of activity and dedication outside the guild i do have some basic photoshop skills html and webspell(php) skills.

6. Reasons for joining Unleashed:

It seems a very dedicated and we produced guild, good website and alot of time and effort put into to it all.

7. How long you plan on playing WAR:

I will be playing the game until either i have reached my goal and got bored or on release the game is poor (but i doubt it)

8. Access to Ventrilo and a mic?

I have both high quality mic and ventrilo

9. A personal statement - tell us about yourself (Note that this is a very important part of your application):

My real name is Mathew im 19 and im currently working in a sports shop part time, i am a hardcore gamer and constantly at my PC (nerd). I enjoy playing FPS and MMO's from what ive im in love with WAR. Im also enjoy football but im not a hardcore fan.

10. Have you pre-ordered the WAR CE and will you be playing in the 'Open Beta' with us?

As i jumped on the WAR band wagon abit late it is sold out everywhere i have looked but if u have a link that posts to the UK it is sold.

11. Computer specs and Internet connection:

XFX 780i Tri SLi Motherboard
Intel Core 2 Due E8500 3.2GHz
OCZ Reaper 2GB
Nvidia 7800GT 256MB (upgrading by the end of the year)
Western Digital Raptor 74GB
Sky ADSL 12MB

12. How to get in contact with you, preferably MSN:

MSN:c0nverse@live.co.uk

thanks alot for your time
Mathinas

Mathinas
Squig
Squig

Male Number of posts : 2
Class : Dark Elf Disciple of Khaine
Registration date : 2008-07-22

Back to top Go down

Application - Mathinas Empty Re: Application - Mathinas

Post  Olthrion Tue Jul 22 2008, 02:59

Thank you for your application.

I will move you over to pending but I do however want you to flesh out more on the previous experience part.
"gone through most of usual instances" is a bit vague if it also includes pre-TBC instances, which you mention that you did play.
Can you give a little more information about what instances you did and how it went in them, also your experience with PvP would be interesting to know more about.

As I've said in previous application we view the CE as important for the headstart etc.
This does effect your application so do let us know how your search for this is working out.

And as I also always say, please feel free to continue and browse around in our website and on the forum.
Join our IRC channel and talk with us if you want to.
Olthrion
Olthrion
Officer
Officer

Male Number of posts : 696
Class : Disciple of Khaine
Registration date : 2008-02-06

http://www.unleashed-war.co.uk/

Back to top Go down

Post  Mathinas Tue Jul 22 2008, 22:54

My raid experience pre TBC: i raided ZG most and cleared several time MC was abit hard for our guild as we wasn't such a hugh guild but we did down the fist 3 bosses i have also done Onyxia several times and done the 1st 2 bosses of AQ20. Plus the obvious UBRS and shuch pre raid gear instances.
My raid experience TBC: ive worked up through ramparts to coilfang instances to archimond (how ever u spell it) instances, after getting my Kara attunement i worked my way through with my guild gearing up my druid, when i first started i was gearing as a off tank and started off tanking for them in Gruul's and TK with i did off tank Void Reaver and my first attempt at Solarian we downed her. But as we moved into the next guild they was lacking healers so i respeced restro and started healing for them and i had to go back through some of the lower instances to build up some healing gear and built up my gear in kara and gruul's and that my raid experience in WoW.

My pvp in WoW before they changed the pvp system i built my rank upto Knight on my palidin and got exhaulted with AV (which aint too hard) and my more recent on my druid ive done quite alot as CAT dps and as restro but i did nearly have full PvP gear for my DPS but i did achieve just to get 1 peice of vengeful but haven't really played alot of WoW since season 3 come out.

But i am still searching for a CE copy and i don't think that i will be able to get my hand on a CE until release as i suspect some business shall be holding some back for the release. But me and my mate are still looking around...

Mathinas
Squig
Squig

Male Number of posts : 2
Class : Dark Elf Disciple of Khaine
Registration date : 2008-07-22

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down