Unleashed
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Application - Shaman

Go down

Application - Shaman Empty Application - Shaman

Post  unknown Sun Sep 14 2008, 18:24

1. Character Information - Race, Class

Goblin, Shaman

I understand Unleashed is almost full on Shamans but I still wanted to apply as I think I could deffo fit in with the guild. I have tried all classes, and having played a healer in WoW (Druid) in most end game pre and post exp the shaman feels comfortable for me and I personally think I am a great shaman player Smile

2. Playing Hours - The amount of hours per week you spend on (any game) and will this change for WAR?

I finish work at 5.30pm (UK) and am at my pc for 6.30pm and on average log off at around 12-1am. I will dedicate 90% of my weekday evenings to WAR and all weekend.

3. Past Gaming Experience (Please note that we may ask questions about said game to check credibility)

Minimal Experience in AOC, EQ2, TR, GW, CoV and D&D. 3+ years experience in Wow. Multiple characters, 2 Warlocks (60 & 70), Druid 70 ex Field Marshal, GM, lvl70 Rogue Horde, Season 4 arena geared, Warrior 67, Shaman 60. I played WoW from beta through to expansion but have been following WAR for ages.

4. Past Guilds and if you have held any place of power in a Guild (any proof of this will greatly help)

In WoW only I can list 2 guilds, 1 was Tumbleweed (alliance on Twilights Hammer) and Chilling Spree on the same server. I was teh druid class leader in CS and helped organise raids etc.

5. How you will help Unleashed, both outside and inside guild. I.e. Website help, helping players outside Unleashed etc.

Well I would be willing to help wherever possible, in guild by assisting others, raiding, supporting others in farming for mats for raids and more. Outside of the game, well I am always online (msn / email) if assistance was ever needed (or just a chat!) and my work involves web development so there would always be that extra help if ever needed Smile

6. Reasons for joining Unleashed

I played in the closed beta briefly and recently in the open beta and will be logging on tomorrow morning for the SE headstart. You guys seem to be very organised and focused and are also very popular with applications with many people wanting to join your ranks. I will be spending alot of time in game so would like to be playing with the best of teh best! so to speak Smile

7. How long you plan on playing WAR

I quit WoW 2 months ago and have been following WAR for a long time. I would say its safe to say I will be playing WAR for a long time, I love the game Smile

8. Access to Ventrilo and a mic?

I have access to Ventrilo (vent mix), TS2 and have a working mic.

9. A personal statement - tell us about yourself (Note that this is a very important part of your application)

Well I am from the UK and have a full time job after finishing Uni in 04. I am a web developer for a big agency in London and spend ALOT of time online, on forums, etc (perk of the job!). Outside of work I spend alot of time at my pc, in games, working on my own projects etc. I love my music also and play the guitar.

10. Have you pre-ordered the WAR CE and will you be playing in the Headstart with us?

I actually couldnt get one in time but I am all set for the SE headstart tomorrow morning (week off work to get going in WAR!!)

11. Computer specs and Internet connection

8mb connection (not shared), Dual core 2.4ghz, 700gig HD, 8800GTS, 4 gig ram (only 3 work in 32bit), Windows Vista 32bit Ultimate, SB X-fi, dual screen 19", 5.1 sound.

12. How to get in contact with you, preferably MSN

MSN is on all day so contact at andrewtheocharis@hotmail.com

Thanks for reading and I hope to hear from you soon Smile

unknown

Back to top Go down

Application - Shaman Empty hi

Post  Fleshtuh Sat Sep 27 2008, 14:13

sorry but gonna have to denie your application.
close thread

Fleshtuh
Squig
Squig

Male Number of posts : 41
Class : Marauder
Registration date : 2008-08-31

Back to top Go down