Unleashed
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

aplication

Go down

aplication Empty aplication

Post  jonas Mon Sep 08 2008, 12:32

Character Information - Race, Class chaos chosen

Playing Hours - The amount of hours per week you spend on (any game) and will this change for WAR?playing atleast 6h everyday will not end with war ofc will playing more i think

Past Gaming Experience (Please note that we may ask questions about said game to check credibility)playing wow and killd flemyst and killd 1 twin but my guild killd tiwns when i playd war ^^

Past Guilds and if you have held any place of power in a Guild (any proof of this will greatly help)www.blarf.be aztecs is the guild name and we doing sunwell atm Smile

How you will help Unleashed, both outside and inside guild. I.e. Website help, helping players outside Unleashed etc.im a very active player loves to help and will help the guild with farming and will be talisman maker when the real thing is started

Reasons for joining Unleashed :sounds like a nice guild im alla aboute hardcore playing so i think Unleashed is the guild im looking for Smile

How long you plan on playing WAR donno ^^ why stop ? ^^

Access to Ventrilo and a mic?ofc Smile

A personal statement - tell us about yourself (Note that this is a very important part of your application) my name is jonasand im for sweden have playd wow sens it started then i raided naxx (killd 1 boss= and now i have killd 3 bosses in sunwell and i consider my self as a active playing in mmos i think i will be a benefit for the guild as an active chaos chosen and helping the guild so we will be the best ofc Smile if u whant u can inspect my char on my server if u dont beleve me ^^

Have you pre-ordered the WAR CE and will you be playing in the Headstart with us? i did piroder it but wont get a hed start chity chity i living in cant get headstart ;/

Computer specs and Internet connection 3.6 ghz 2gb ram and internet conetion is 24 mbit enuff imo Smile

How to get in contact with you, preferably MSN yeah fettis@live.se

jonas

Back to top Go down

aplication Empty Re: aplication

Post  jonas Mon Sep 08 2008, 16:45

Past Gaming Experience : have playd wow sens it started hardcore ofc ^^ took everything up to ctun and 1 boss in naxx with my hunter and my paladin pretbc and now i have kills everything up to flemyst was rank 10 on my pala and 1880 rating on my priest when i did play pvp with him now i just play pve but that cus pvp in wow suxs imo love the pvp system in war Very Happy my spriest gear is i can show it ingame if u whant

jonas

Back to top Go down

Post  Firefly Tue Sep 09 2008, 21:06

im sorry but i am going to have to turn this app down because of lakc of exp, and lack of any info on the app. Please look at other apps before posting to see how much info we really need.
Firefly
Firefly
Guild Leader
Guild Leader

Male Number of posts : 424
Class : Witch Elf
Registration date : 2008-01-29

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down