Unleashed
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bax Application: Mephisto is ingame name for now.

2 posters

Go down

Bax Application: Mephisto is ingame name for now. Empty Bax Application: Mephisto is ingame name for now.

Post  Bax Sun Sep 21 2008, 03:20

I met a chappie ingame riding along, name of Ryanous, and i asked if i could join his guild. He pointed me to this website, btw i think the site is very well thought out, and a lot of time has gone into it, i am very impressed.

Well anyways back to the Guild heh, i have been playing MMO's on and off for a long time, since 2002 in Fact.
I started in Asheron's Call, which i have just givin up for the last time ! Shocked . In between playing AC, i was into WoW, leveling a Rogue to 70 and having some fun, although the grind was a son of. Never really had a stable Guild in Asheron's Call, only in the early years ( when it mattered ). I actually had my own Guild in WoW for a brief time on Frostwhisper called Supreme Hoarde of England, it was mainly a leveling Guild, kind of a secondary Guild for Alts and some were mains, but primarily it was for the more mature players for casual and more serious gameplay, i enjoyed helping out the lower levels while i had the time. The Guild was fun but never a serious hardcore affair. I used to play with my wife on Frostwhisper and for a time AC, but now she has her efforts spent in LOTRO clown.

Well anyways i am 39 and live in Reading, England. This Guild looks a really serious hardcore Guild, i can play a lot right now, but as making a good PvP recruit ? remains to be seen cyclops. If you guys don't mind someone who has a go and not too worried about a member dyin too much, id'e love to join.

Well have fun guys, i have signed up and have submitted my e-mail and look forward to hearing from you Smile.

PS: Characters are: Mephisto: Magus Rank 14, i have other characters built ready to go with names, but wanted to try the Disk Man first rabbit.

Bax
Squig
Squig

Male Number of posts : 2
Class : Magus
Registration date : 2008-09-21

Back to top Go down

Bax Application: Mephisto is ingame name for now. Empty Re: Bax Application: Mephisto is ingame name for now.

Post  Olthrion Tue Sep 23 2008, 05:31

Greetings mate.

Can you take a look at our application form and answer the general questions there, we get more to go on and it would help the process on.
Also make sure you of course read our guild requirements and feel that your up for them.

After that contact me ingame and I will look into it.
Olthrion
Olthrion
Officer
Officer

Male Number of posts : 696
Class : Disciple of Khaine
Registration date : 2008-02-06

http://www.unleashed-war.co.uk/

Back to top Go down

Bax Application: Mephisto is ingame name for now. Empty Re: Bax Application: Mephisto is ingame name for now.

Post  Bax Thu Sep 25 2008, 15:22

I can't say i am going to be a hard core player, so i think i'll not meet your requirements.
Thanks for giving me a chance anyways guys, best of luck to you all.

Bax
Squig
Squig

Male Number of posts : 2
Class : Magus
Registration date : 2008-09-21

Back to top Go down

Post  Olthrion Thu Sep 25 2008, 22:35

Sure thing mate, we will be around and if you ever need anything feel free to ask.
Olthrion
Olthrion
Officer
Officer

Male Number of posts : 696
Class : Disciple of Khaine
Registration date : 2008-02-06

http://www.unleashed-war.co.uk/

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down