Unleashed
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Belariel - Witch Elf

4 posters

Go down

Belariel - Witch Elf Empty Belariel - Witch Elf

Post  Belariel Tue Sep 16 2008, 23:20

1. Character Information :
Belariel, Witch Elf

2. Playing Hours :
All evenings except friday mostly. Can play all day when I don't have any lessons, but I don't have alot of those anyway

3. Past Gaming Experience :
Other mmo's I played : Lineage 2, World of Warcraft, Guild Wars and Age of Conan

In WoW I played on Draenor-EU server, had several server firsts and every other boss up to Naxx as second. Guild broke up and joined another guild to keep raiding. Leveled to 70 fast and had more than enough gold to instantly by my epic flying mount, but I stopped playing not long afterwards, had raided the first 10-man instance but I had lost the feeling to play.

Again had some server firsts with Arch Overseers in Age of Conan, but since the raiding and other aspects of the game didn't feel good the guild stopped raiding and I quit altogether.

4. Past guilds :
WoW : Descendants of Yggdrasil (paladin class leader, some server firsts like Onyxia); Incarnation (bit less hardcore than DoY)
AoC : Arch Overseers (raids almost every night)

5. How will you help Unleashed, both outside and inside guild :
I level quite quickly although now in WAR I try to keep my renown level high enough so I can always buy the newest gear. I also like crafting, picked Apothecary and I'm levelling it intensively to make better potions, not only to help myself with ofcourse. Raiding the keeps and fortresses is going to be key in this game and if you can do it in a guild group, the teamwork will definitly help to win the battle with nice tactics.

6. Reasons for joining Unleashed :
Experiencing the end-game content with a well organised guild is always something I look forward to. Unleashed seems to be a guild with a clear goal to progress and lead the war against the goody Order.

7. How long will you be playing WAR :
I've waited so long for this game to release that I can't see myself quitting for anything else than maybe a Battletech or Fallout MMO (which aren't in the making ^^). And still WAR would have to be very dissappointing at that time. Warhammer was the first Fantasy I came into contact when I was about 12 I think. Started to play the tabletop game, then moved on into other games like Magic: the Gathering and Dungeons & Dragons, but I've always loved the Warhammer world. I hoped they would include Witch Elf in the game and it's in so I'm playing it.

8. Access to Ventrilo and a mic?:
Yes, ventrilo or teamspeak doesn't matter. Have a mic on my headphones.

9. A personal statement :
I'm a 24-year-old student from Belgium, in my final year now so less lessons to follow. Like to watch anime and play fantasy games, mostly D&D which I play with a group of friends almost every week on friday night (which is why I can't be online then).

10. Have you pre-ordered the WAR CE and will you be playing in the headstart with us? :
Ordered 2 CE's because I wanted to be sure that I'd get all the goodies Smile Been playing since sunday when servers just came online and immediatly jumped into a scenario to avoid the zergfest on first quest mobs.

11. Computer specs and internet connection :
Intel Q6600
Nvidia Geforce 8800 Ultra
Gigabyte P35-DS3R
4 gigabyte ram
Vista 64bit Home Premium

16 Mbit internet connection (VDSL2)

12. How to get in contact with you, preferably msn :
msn : ci@yucom.be
e-mail : christof.impens@skynet.be

Belariel
Squig