Unleashed
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

SLAY - Witch Elf

Go down

SLAY - Witch Elf Empty SLAY - Witch Elf

Post  YannisZi Sun Sep 14 2008, 20:15

You may add more to your applicaion, but you MUST talk about the following points!

1. Character Information - Witch - Dark elf - Slay

2. Playing Hours - 8-10 hours per day atm. 7PM GMT until needed.

3. Past Gaming Experience : 9 years contracted progaming, CS,Q3,Q4,Painkiller,UT,Starcraft for the top scandinavian teams. Nick Slayer, or my name + surname after CPL rule change.
MMORPG: DAOC - Nolby Pride - Hybernia Division nick : Droooood YannisTheGreek
WOW: Nihilum 22 world first kills, main movie maker , and now art director core art director , after i retired from starcraft
many more games not really worth mentioning... etc

4. Past Guilds and if you have held any place of power in a Guild : Nihilum core oldschool staff, since Ragna. Nilbog since before our first Vael world 1st.

5. How you will help Unleashed, both outside and inside guild. : Inside the guild i will make sure to help everyone in need, be social, co-operate and help the guild improve. Outside the guild i can help a lot in media as i am Lead Promotional Artist for a games developer in london working with Warner Brothers recently on The Dark Knight etc.

I will easily give reference checks on all the above information if requested.

6. Reasons for joining Unleashed: Looking for a non-time waste, serious active and fun guild that will be competitive in RVR in the near future.

7. How long you plan on playing WAR: Since friends and family closed beta, right before guild invite betas. We are in the developer family ring.

8. Access to Ventrilo and a mic? Yes

9. A personal statement - I am 25, i am Greek and have been living in London for the last 2 years, and in uk for the last 8 years.
I work as a computer games developer, focusing on the video trailer/media side of games, and game engine manipulation and motion capture. I work currently with DC comics and Warner Brothers on a new game ETA summer 09.

10. Have you pre-ordered the WAR CE and will you be playing in the Headstart with us? I am in already , yes.

11. Computer specs and Internet connection

I use a renderfarm to play actually, so its pretty powerful, and the line is T1 leased.

12. How to get in contact with you, preferably MSN
slaythemall@hotmail.com msn
yannisziakas skype
yannis.ziakas@gmail.com email
YANNIS_ZIAKAS Mirc

YannisZi

Back to top Go down