Unleashed
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sorceress Application

Go down

Sorceress Application Empty Sorceress Application

Post  ubik Sun Sep 14 2008, 07:13

Lets give this one a go.

1. Character Information - Race, Class
Dark Elf, Sorceress, Ice ice baby

2. Playing Hours - The amount of hours per week you spend on (any game) and will this change for WAR?
Well, I dont really have any playing hours, since i can pretty much attend to anything necessary. Used to game alot, to much sometimes Very Happy Usually the ammount need to stay on top
Currently im not playing any game, since i quit wow.(ill come to that one at the past gaming exp.)

3. Past Gaming Experience (Please note that we may ask questions about said game to check credibility)
This ones gonna get long. Dransik was probably first mmorpg for me back in the old days. That game got updated to "Ashen Empires" which i continued to play for some ammount of time. After that pretty many of my IRL friends started a game called Shadowbane, which i followed em with. Played that one quite a long time, probably up to three years. In that time i also played some FPS games like Firearms and Cs:source. After that time was over probably wow came. I think the game had run couple of months at the time when i jumped into it, and pretty much played it until January. Thats at least the bigger ones, there were some boring one week experianced in between, but never really got into em.
Level of competition: I dont really like to brag about stuff like archievements, but i suppose its necessary for you to get a picture of an experiance level, so ill add em up also. Tho i am kinda proud of em.
Probably first good gaming experiances i got from Firearms. Eurocup 2nd and World Cup 2nd. After firearms got inactice we changed for Cs:source with my cousin and plaid that for like year or 2. Before any outside leagues or tournaments were being held clanbase was almost only place of competition, and we ended up archieving rank 1 there. At that time there were some other good teams ofcourse also, but at least we were one of em. Smile

So wow came, got into it right away. At pretbc i played mostly with rogue, and ended up archieving High Warlord with it. After going thru PvP part, i Joined a pretty nice Pve guild called exodus. We got thru BWL and AQ40 until eyeboss. Even got a handfull of badasses down in Naxx. So when Tbc came and i decided to roll a mage due boredom and i ended up getting intrested in new arena system. Season 1 was pretty much collecting gear, But at S2 we got r11 in 5v5. Well the server i plaid back then was pretty inactive, so i migrated to Defias Brotherhood, where we plaid more 3v3 in the end of s2. Ended up getting around r40 with RPM, before ppl really "knew" that combo. After finishing strong S2 and it was easy to start season 3. Mate of mine at defias quitted so our combo got crushed down, and i decided once again change hoods to so hyped BG9. There i had alot old friends from pretbc times, and we pretty much rocked through every bracket. In the end of 2007 battlegroups somehow changed and cyclone/stormscale became the place where top guys were, so we decided to go there also. We archieved r3 in 3v3 at december-january which pretty much were best experiances in my wow time. After that i had much going in my life, so i quit the game for couple of months and came back to the game. Friends at cyclone went back to dunemaul, so did i. We plaid some 3v3 and 5v5 up to top 10. but not that bg9 were so hard anymore then. I didnt really enjoy wow anymore and the idea of 1 week cycle made me sick. Having done Full Bwl with mage and pretty much archieving everything in PVP made the game look plain w/o anything else to do than dailies and pk, and i decided to quit for good.

4. Past Guilds and if you have held any place of power in a Guild (any proof of this will greatly help)
Well probably anything big to mention becomes from shadowbane and Wow. In shadowbane i had a friend in a guild called House of Alliance and it became natural for me to follow him. I used to help quite many guildies for preparing RvR battles, so they promoted me as an officer to make it more efficent, meaning i got in charge of vendors and crafting. When House of Alliance Broke up/devided, The rest of us who were still loyal for guild made House of Alliance. Slowly we got up to our feets, but our guild leader suddenly disappeard and quickly after that we got baned and destroyed. So what was left of us we joined a guild called Societas Daemonica. In that time servers got together, and we got a new rivals, a bunch of chinese numbering around a thousand. As our guild got also bigger we needed couple new officers and i got to be one. Since the guild was big and we had alot of sub guilds, i was given the job to organise those sub guilds together
Well so wow followed. Was an officer in Funeral directors and Phoenix early in the days before tbc came with some friends of mine. Didnt really do much there. Times passed from that and the next role in guilds for me were in s3 times. We made a new guild with irl friends of mine called Who Pulled. We never really got anywhere far since many of the core decided to quit, but it was a nice experiance. I really didnt have any specific role in there, but i shared alot opinions on all the parts, for example how guild rules should be/work, what kind of member and trial systems we should have, how should conflicts be solved, how we should progress in pve and what to do, even did some raid leading. So i really werent in charge of anything but due my activity towards everything i got pretty involved. Cant really think of anything else, but thats at least something.

5. How you will help Unleashed, both outside and inside guild. I.e. Website help, helping players outside Unleashed etc.
Well i dont really know about the outside part, but you can bet ill try to help all i can inside the game. Since i havnt played the game in any closed/guild betas, my experiance for game comes mostly from videos and forums. If i got it right you guys have been in betas already, so i might not know as much as you yet, but ill try to do my best with my own character and if anyone need anything in leveling or material part im always up to it. These questions are always pretty hard, but i hope u get the point that im open and ready for everything.

6. Reasons for joining Unleashed
Pretty much by recommendation from a friend of mine, who is in the guild. As we were talking about premade guilds, he mentioned me that theres one guild which seems to have put alot effort already on making the guild to work. As we talked more about it i really got intrested, and decided to give it a go. Nice effort put in already guys Smile

7. How long you plan on playing WAR
Have not really set any dates or times, but due my past gaming exp, probably a long time if the game keeps having something to give and not to get boring.

8. Access to Ventrilo and a mic?
Both

9. A personal statement - tell us about yourself (Note that this is a very important part of your application)
Im a 19 year old guy named Niko from Finland. Im just finishing my studies and currently im doing drivers lisence.. abit late Smile
As in peson im pretty easy going guy, i try to laugh and keep as much fun as possible all the times, w/o stressing to much about trivial things. I get along pretty well with people, but if i dont agree on somthing, i'm not going to just bend over and let it be Smile

10. Have you pre-ordered the WAR CE and will you be playing in the 'Open Beta' with us?
I was only able to get my hands on the SE version so i will be starting a day later than CE, but i dont see that as a problem cause i can just play more fiercly to catch you guys up later. As im just graduating, ill have my final exams at wednesday 17th. I'll be semi busy with finishing preparing for the test at the previous days, but after that i have all the time in the world.

11. Computer specs and Internet connection
Processor: Intel(R) Core(TM)2 Quad CPU @ 2.40GHz (4 CPUs), ~2.4GHz
Memory: 4094MB RAM

Card name: NVIDIA GeForce 8800 GTS
Display Memory: 2396 MB
Dedicated Memory: 604 MB

Internet connection is 8M/1M ADSL.

12. How to get in contact with you, preferably MSN
Well i can be found at msn under address: norsu_elain@hotmail.com
I'll also be in qnet under the nick eMust

ubik

Back to top Go down

Sorceress Application Empty sorceress apply

Post  ubik Sun Sep 14 2008, 15:18

just wanted to add, that i found your IRC channel at the Qnet and i can be found up there also under the name of eMust

ubik

Back to top Go down

Sorceress Application Empty sorceress application

Post  ubik Sun Sep 14 2008, 15:29

Id also like to add if someone missunderstood my last words by any chance, that semi busy means just some time off from gaming, not all.

ubik

Back to top Go down

Sorceress Application Empty hey

Post  Fleshtuh Sat Sep 27 2008, 14:14

sorry but gonna have to denied your application for now.

close thread plz

Fleshtuh
Squig
Squig

Male Number of posts : 41
Class : Marauder
Registration date : 2008-08-31

Back to top Go down

Sorceress Application Empty Re: Sorceress Application

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down