Unleashed
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Application Marauder

3 posters

Go down

Application Marauder Empty Application Marauder

Post  Bruticus Wed Aug 27 2008, 01:13

Character Information - Race, Class : Chaos Marauder. going for Path of Brutality as primary and my name will be Bruticus.

Playing Hours - The amount of hours per week you spend on (any game) and will this change for WAR? I spend roughly 20h or more at games. And when WAR comes ill play only that. Used to play wow alot and managed to get 3 lvl 70s and 6 lvl 60s.

Past Gaming Experience (Please note that we may ask questions about said game to check credibility) : Previous gaming exp. As stated above.

How you will help Unleashed, both outside and inside guild. I.e. Website help, helping players outside Unleashed etc. : I will help you with what ever comes in my power to grant u help with. hard question.

Reasons for joining Unleashed : A friend of mine knew Olthrion as a hardcore gamer and me iam the same. When my friend knew him he was called Olthrion. And i´ve heard this guild will be a good one. And since i play all games with all my heart and do my best all the time i feel that this guild will be good for me.

How long you plan on playing WAR : Well to about the time when hell freezes.

Access to Ventrilo and a mic? Got a mic and ventrilo server running on my comp as we speak.

A personal statement - tell us about yourself (Note that this is a very important part of your application) : Im a 24yr old guy. who currently works at a ethanolfactory. Love to play online games and i dedicate myself to it. Other info about me: go to the gym 3-4 times a week , watch alot of anime during spare time when im not gaming that is or working.

Have you pre-ordered the WAR CE and will you be playing in the 'Open Beta' with us? I have preorderd the SE of the game at eastore online and it says that i will get a OB key, so hopefully i well get it.

Computer specs and Internet connection : Intel Dual core 1,86GHz , 2gb ram and a average graphcard. (gonna buy new comp in 2 months). have a 21/3 connection atm(in jan-mar 09 i will get 100/10)

How to get in contact with you, preferably MSN: easiest to reach me is at Krille15@hotmail.com

hope that u will let me join im a hardcore player and i will do my best to contribute to this guild.

Bruticus

Back to top Go down

Application Marauder Empty Re: Application Marauder

Post  SpawnQe Wed Aug 27 2008, 01:14

forgot to login when i was writing the application. but im "bruticus".

SpawnQe
Squig
Squig

Male Number of posts : 1
Class : Marauder
Registration date : 2008-08-27

Back to top Go down

Post  Firefly Wed Aug 27 2008, 04:27

do you only spend 20H a week on the pc mate?
Firefly
Firefly
Guild Leader
Guild Leader

Male Number of posts : 424
Class : Witch Elf
Registration date : 2008-01-29

Back to top Go down

Post  Transcendence Wed Aug 27 2008, 21:08

Hours are a problem for this candidate, So I referred him to a semi Hardcore Guild instead.
Transcendence
Transcendence
Recruitment
Recruitment

Female Number of posts : 30
Class : Sorceress
Registration date : 2008-08-25

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down