Unleashed
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Application of a marauder -- closed

Go down

Application of a marauder -- closed Empty Application of a marauder -- closed

Post  Gerrig Tue Aug 26 2008, 20:47

Character Information: Chaos - Marauder

Playing Hours: No hours yet but will get open beta access. Applying to this guild cause a friend is in it and likes it and would like to be in the same guild as him.

Past Gaming Experience: Tried a few MMORPGs but gamed Everquest II, Vanguard, WoW, LOTRO, DaoC and Age of Conan.

Past Guilds and if you have held any place of power in a Guild: Well, have no real proof left but held a power position in the Allience guild Hunters of the Moon on a EU WoW server called Earthen Ring for about 2 years.

How you will help Unleashed, both outside and inside guild: In game I will help whenever I can with whatever I can, as I expect help when guilders have time and feel like it. Off game I dont think I can do much, aint no puter guru Smile Just a freaky gamer Smile

Reasons for joining Unleashed: As I wrote earlier, have a good friend of mine in the guild and would very much like to game with him in the same guild and heard you was an adult good going guild with serious gaming intentions.

How long you plan on playing WAR: Till they tear me away from the computer and lock me up in a rubber room.

Access to Ventrilo and a mic?: Have headset but havent used Ventrilo but can always start. Been gaming Planetside with friends using skype.

A personal statement - tell us about yourself (Note that this is a very important part of your application): Well, what can I say. Game much. When I dont sit and stare into the screen gaming I game board games or roleplaying games (pen&paper) like Vampire, AD&D and god knows what else that is out there. Movie freak that loves anything supernatural. Fantasy, horror, sci-fi. Might be 36 I but never realy grew up. At the moment though I am home sick long term due to an earlier burn out on the job. So am working to get back in the sadle now and have become much much better this latest year.

Have you pre-ordered the WAR CE and will you be playing in the 'Open Beta' with us? Oooooooh yes yes yes yes SmileSmileSmileSmileSmileSmileSmileSmile

Computer specs and Internet connection: XP64bit, Intel 3.0 Ghz Dual core, Geforce 8800GTS 512 MB, 4 GB ram, 900 GB HDD and 8 Mbit connection.

How to get in contact with you, preferably MSN: MSN email adress is niklas@koping.net.

And to finish up with a little plea. Know it might looks strange to apply like this, when I havent even started up yet but am 110% serious and would realy like to join the ranks of your great guild and at the same time have a chance to game with my friends.

Gerrig - Marauder : "I stare in the face of innocence, knowing I will taint it, tear it apart, beat it to the ground. All in the glory of Tzeentch."

Gerrig
Squig
Squig

Male Number of posts : 3
Class : Chaos - Marauder
Registration date : 2008-08-26

Back to top Go down

Application of a marauder -- closed Empty ehm, forgot

Post  Gerrig Tue Aug 26 2008, 20:49

Hoping to have the player name: Gerrig
Playing hours so far: Well... Since I am between games atm I spend a few hours a day sniping in Planetside. But will switch to WAR when that comes Smile 3.5 hours a day should be doable.

email to gerrig@home.se

Gerrig
Squig
Squig

Back to top Go down

Application of a marauder -- closed Empty Keep up the good fight!!!!!

Post  Gerrig Wed Aug 27 2008, 20:57

Due to certain complications, one be a girlfriend who threatens to destroy my baby, my computer if I commit to those gaming hours I am withdrawing my application.

Kicks ass and may the evil darkness consume you all.... I the best thinkable way Smile

Solid!!! Be seein ya on the battlefield.

Gerrig
Squig
Squig

Back to top Go down

Application of a marauder -- closed Empty Re: Application of a marauder -- closed

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down