Unleashed
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Prost - Black Orc [Closed]

Go down

Prost  - Black Orc [Closed] Empty Prost - Black Orc [Closed]

Post  Guest Sun Aug 24 2008, 19:32

1. Character Information - Race, Class
Greenskin, Black orc

2. Playing Hours - The amount of hours per week you spend on (any game) and will this change for WAR?
In other MMOs i play from around 2 PM till late night 2-3 AM everyday except a day or two a week when i go out. This play time my slightly change since in October i am starting my second year of college so i might log on/off 1 hour later/earlier.

3. Past Gaming Experience (Please note that we may ask questions about said game to check credibility)
WoW: Karazhan Grull ZA and MH cleared, SSC 3/6 TK 2/4 BT 5/9
AoC: Killikys crypt, Vistrix, Yakhmars cave (cleared)

4. Past Guilds and if you have held any place of power in a Guild (any proof of this will greatly help)
WoW: Infernal - Bronze Dragonflight server, Memento Mori - Draenor server
AoC : Destiny was the creator and guild leader until July when i quited AoC (destiny-aoc.com you can ask PM Moneta or Azrac to verify)

5. How you will help Unleashed, both outside and inside guild. I.e. Website help, helping players outside Unleashed etc.
Sadly outside the game i can't really help much, but ingame i always do my best to contribute to the guild in any way i can, from helping fellow guild members to farm, level etc. to giving my best in groups/raids

6. Reasons for joining Unleashed:
First of all the rule set was what caught my attention. It seems a well organized guild, not for casuals, that wants to be involved in both RvR and PvE aspects of the game. And that is exactly what i am looking for.

7. How long you plan on playing WAR
Well since i haven't played it yet i can't really say. If i will like it i will surely play at least a year or two. But as much as i have seen from movies newsletters and different gaming sites hands-on previews i will certainly love it.

8. Access to Ventrilo and a mic?
Yes to both.

9. A personal statement - tell us about yourself (Note that this is a very important part of your application) :
Well i am 20 year old student, studying Communication and Public Relations. I live in Bucharest, Romania and my hobby except mmos is guitar which i've been playing for around 2 years. I've been playing mmos since 2005. starting with WoW and playing a few others till now ( LotRO, EVE, Aoc) I usually tend to be a hardcore player until now focused on PvE but with WAR i will probably focus on PvP (RvR) as well.

10. Have you pre-ordered the WAR CE and will you be playing in the 'Open Beta' with us? Sadly no, my current irl funds are more or less limited and will pre-order the standard edition soon. will try to get a open beta invite from the ea store on the 1st of september

11. Computer specs and Internet connection
AMD Athlon 64 x2 4200+
Corsair 2gb RAM
Ati 3850 at 512

Internet connection - 20 mbps

12. How to get in contact with you, preferably MSN
skateralexx@hotmail.com

Thank you for reading my application and hope to hear from you soon

Back to top Go down

Prost  - Black Orc [Closed] Empty Re: Prost - Black Orc [Closed]

Post  Transcendence Wed Aug 27 2008, 16:55

Wanted to play Black Orc which We felt was not right for Unleashed.
Transcendence
Transcendence
Recruitment
Recruitment

Female Number of posts : 30
Class : Sorceress
Registration date : 2008-08-25

Back to top Go down