Unleashed
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Application - Cabirus

2 posters

Go down

Application - Cabirus Empty Application - Cabirus

Post  Cabirus Tue Aug 05 2008, 13:28

Hello Unleashed.
I have been looking over WARhammer and although currently playing AoC I feel now that game is just not what I am after so I am getting my act together and looking for a home, friends and GOOD TIMES.

Character Information - Currently I love the Magus class and favour this as my choice I am looking to enter the game with. Other then that the Witch Elf isn't without it's charm. Magus will definatly bring back some good DAoC memories standing on a keep nuking BUT I hope it runs like the Albion Minstral ... LOTS to do and MANY ways to get the job done. Witch Elf because I love and still love my Savage and Infiltrator and anything that touches those basics works for me. I love class's that you have to work hard at to be good at ... well as long as if your working that hard the class is worth it Smile

Playing Hours - Well I live in the UK and do not work. Currently I put 6+ hours into AoC throughout the day and thats most days. Before I had made 80 on my Assassin I was 8+ every day. Currently I play with a States based EST guild in Conan and Raids will see me to 5-6am GMT. SO what does that really mean ... When WARhammer starts I will "plug in" Every Day bar those days I'm enjoying myself in real life of course. This will become my main game and proberbly only game so you can expect 6+ hours and certainly a hell of alot more if I am able to RAID and PvP non stop and if you guys are fun like to joke and mess around while getting the job done I will tell the GF not to wait up Razz

Past Gaming Experience - Well for me it started with Ultima Online all them years ago and I have to say that game started my addiction, I love it and still to this day maintain the bag system, teleporting to player set waypoints were ground breaking. Why haven't we seen their like again.
From UO I hit EQ ... and I hit it heavy. Starting off Ranger then finding my calling as a Necro. Along with some friends we started Dark Templars on Xegony server http://www.dark-templars.co.uk/ from a small group of friends we grew over the years. During my reign as Guild Leader some 2-3 years we moved to full Raid Guild and made our name. I left for the greener lands of Dark Age Of Camalot after passing over leadership, Avalerial still runs the guild well to this day.
SO DAoC got me good from Euro Release till around 2 years ago ...shit those were GOOD TIMES! Starting as a Ranger on Euro DAoC I spent a good couple years in an Old Guild called Inner Circle a quick swap to States Servers joining some friends and a guild called Sleeping Dragons following them we played all the realms my Fav still being Midguard and the days of playing my Savage. Currently I play Age of Conan as an Assassin and have played it since Beta ... so much promise just not feeling it.
Inbetween the above games I played I also played but not as "hardcore" infact some just a mere dabbling - Shadowbane, Black & White, Star Wars Galaxies, WoW, Hellgate (Paid for life), Cov/CoH, FF Online, EQ2

Past Guilds and if you have held any place of power in a Guild - Many over the many games but ones with a slim chance of you knowing. Sleeping Dragons on DAOC. Dark Templars http://www.dark-templars.co.uk/ as member and Guild Leader. TEC as an active member http://www.theeminence.org/ on Conan.

How you will help Unleashed, both outside and inside guild. I.e. Website help, helping players outside Unleashed etc? - I am VERY pro guild so outside litraly to me that is being an Ambassador for the guild. Thats not trying to blow smoke up anyones arse... You treat me well I treat you well end of story and for me that extends in game as much as out. In Game I am more then able to arange Groups and with understanding of game mechanics and a few run throughs I can even run a raid. I always help people who help themsleves. I know what it means to shut up, do a job and I know how to do a job well.

Reasons for joining Unleashed?- I am looking for a hardcore / endgame experience from WARhammer. I want to do this with people who are able and want too achive this. Beta is a good way to meet you guys.

How long you plan on playing WAR?- IF it's DAoC type good then as long as it supported or IF the guild is good until they move game. AGAIN thats not blowing smoke up your arse but like you I expect you have moved games with people you have met once or twice.

Access to Ventrilo and a mic? Yes and Yes and I have my own Server although small it is handy.

SO thats pretty much my Application Im not the most mature of people although at 36 I should be lol. I live UK infact SE London. I do like mmos though and Im pretty sure I can fit in with anyone else that shares my compulsion. If you guys like a laugh and joke I am your man. I'm sure you got questions and so do I so I hope to hear from you.

Have you pre-ordered the WAR CE and will you be playing in the 'Open Beta' with us? I have and if accepted will be most definatly.

Computer specs and Internet connection Skybroadband 16MB right now I run 3200+ 4 gig ram 8800 gtx 19" which easy runs Conan I recive end of August my pride and joy Beast Computer from www.beastcomputers.co.uk

BLACK COLOUR
Motherboard MSI x48 Platinum, S775
CPU 1 Core 2 Quad Q9450, S 775, 2.66 GHz, 1333MHz FSB, 12M
Memory 8GB (2x2x2GB) CorsairTwinX XMS3, DDR3 PC3-10600 (1333M
HDD1 300 GB Western Digital WD3000GLFS VelociRaptor, SATA
HDD2 300 GB Western Digital WD3000GLFS VelociRaptor, SATA
HDD3 500 GB Samsung HD501LJ Spinpoint T166, SATA II, 7200
GFX1 2GB ATI HD4870 X2 PCI-E2.0 (x16) **Spec TBC **
GFX2 2GB ATI HD4870 X2 PCI-E2.0 (x16) **Spec TBC **
Sound Card Creative Soundblaster X-Fi Titanium Fatal1ty Profess
Optical1 Samsung 20x DVD/RW
PSU 1000W Akasa AK-P100FG-BKUK V2
CASE Silverstone Temjin TJ07
Cable Management Premium
Water Cooling Loop APHROS
Air Cooling Standard Case Cooling
Overclocking Extreme Single CPU
Operating System Windows Vista Ultimate 64 bit
on a 24" screen.

I didnt want my info public so you can contact me here or pm me to arrange a Vent/MSN

HOPE TO SPEAK SOON AND SEE YOU IN BETA (CLOSED BETA)
Cabirus
Cabirus
Squig
Squig

Male Number of posts : 5
Class : Magus
Registration date : 2008-08-05

Back to top Go down

Application - Cabirus Empty Re: Application - Cabirus

Post  Firefly Tue Aug 05 2008, 14:41

we will get back to you asap my friend
Firefly
Firefly
Guild Leader
Guild Leader

Male Number of posts : 424
Class : Witch Elf
Registration date : 2008-01-29

Back to top Go down

Post  Cabirus Wed Aug 06 2008, 11:28

No problem matie, I bet that dam beta is eating all your time.
Ill try IRC see if anyone lurks between sessions but unless I got my IRC set up bad or your server wrong I think your all busy Smile .... which can only be a good thing.

EDIT:
Found your IRC ... very quiet Smile
Cabirus
Cabirus
Squig
Squig

Back to top Go down

Post  Firefly Thu Aug 07 2008, 22:39

Please send me your email for msn mate, so we can talk
Firefly
Firefly
Guild Leader
Guild Leader

Male Number of posts : 424
Class : Witch Elf
Registration date : 2008-01-29

Back to top Go down

Post  Cabirus Thu Aug 07 2008, 23:32

Have MSN running and have PMed you my details buddie.

Also lurking on your IRC chan

Speak soon.
Cabirus
Cabirus
Squig
Squig

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content