Unleashed
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Application - Arakus(Marauder)

2 posters

Go down

Application - Arakus(Marauder) Empty Application - Arakus(Marauder)

Post  Arisheim Tue Sep 16 2008, 17:04

Hi members of Unleashed

Finally I have found a guild I would love to be a part of. After many months of reading lots of guild forums, yours is by far the best and exactly what i'm looking for. Reading through your website was an absolute pleasure and it is the most well presented that I have read.

1.Character Information: lvl 12 Marauder

2.Playing Hours: All day and evenings.

3.Past Gaming Experience: Played Dark Age Of Camelot for a short while but left mainly due to empty servers.

Star Wars Galaxies. I loved this game when it first started but got bored of it pretty quick.

The Matrix. Which was pile of steaming crud to be honest.

City Of Heroes. Which was fun at first but lacked any real depth.

I had a short spell in Age Of Conan in which
I leveled 3 characters to max level 80. The game has potential but it has many game breaking issues that need sorting out before I could ever think of trying it again

Last but not least World of Warcraft in which I played since beta. Starting on the Usa version pre Burning Crusade which I was in a hardcore Us raiding guild where we had farmed everything Aq 20 & 40 man,Zg, Bwl, Mc etc. I then later joined the Euro version for The Burning Crusade. I leveled many classes to 70(Shaman, paladin, Warlock, Warrior and rogue) one of each for both horde and alliance.

4.Past Guilds: In the usa version of WoW i was in, Red Sector A(which became RSA before it broke up forever)
Ascension and First Legion. All of these were hardcore, every night raiding guilds, which for me living in the Uk, meant raids started at 1 am till 5am every week day. This was a test of my godlike endurance but lucky for me I had plenty of coffee at hand! and when i switched to Euro servers I was a member of only one guild which farmed Kara, Za, Gruul and Maggy however I mainly focused on pvp.

5.How you will help Unleashed, both outside and inside guild: I am a quick learner and leveler. I have always been a member in high end game guilds in most other mmo's so i know how to work as part of a team. You guys seem like your looking for serious end game progress and because i work from home, this will enable me to play everyday. I can also be available at anytime for serious raiding and pvp or just to help guildies.

6.Reasons for joining Unleashed: After reading tons and tons of other guild recruitment threads this is the only guild i could see myself joining because you guys seem a great bunch of people. To be honest, what makes me want to play the game is the people i play with and i feel this will make a good home for me. I also like the fact that you are selective and don't accept just anyone.

7.How long you plan on playing WAR: I am very committed to my gaming and like to dedicate my time to one game at a time. I can see myself playing for the forseeable future.

8.Access to Ventrilo and a mic?: Yes

9.A personal statement: My name is Devonté I am 27 years old male and live in the Uk. I am quite active and when i'm not playing mmo's I am usually playing footy or working out my strong right arm lifting pints!

10.Have you pre-ordered the WAR CE and will you be playing in the Headstart with us?: Afraid i missed the boat but have preordered the SE edition so will being starting a day after the CE headstart(have open beta access and enjoying it).

11.Computer specs and Internet connection:
Operating System: Windows Vista™ 64bit Home Premium
Processor: AMD Athlon(tm) 64 X2 Dual Core Processor 6400+ (2 CPUs), ~ 3.2GHz
Graphics Card: NVIDIA GeForce 8800 GTS x2 in Sli mode
Memory: 4gigs(4094MB RAM)
DirectX Version: DirectX 10
Internet: 20mb connection

12.How to get in contact with you, preferably MSN: arisheim@hotmail.com

P.s I'm already in the guild with Arisheim(lvl 9 Dok) but have been told I must reapply if I wish to change class. Basically whilst playing on my other account waiting for my Dok to get back into the game and spending almost 4 hours yesterday in queue( after a few disconnnects) I have been leveling a marauder(lvl 12) which I found I loved alot more. The only reason I thought to ask is that you have 2 slots still open for marauder otherwise I wouldnt have tried to change.

P.p.s I'm on all day so just send tell to Arakus ingame
Arisheim
Arisheim
Squig
Squig

Male Number of posts : 5
Class : Disciple of Khaine
Registration date : 2008-09-07

Back to top Go down

Application - Arakus(Marauder) Empty Re: Application - Arakus(Marauder)

Post  Rear_Assault Wed Sep 17 2008, 05:55

Rear_Assault
Rear_Assault
Marauder
Marauder

Male Number of posts : 121
Class : Shaman
Registration date : 2008-04-13

Back to top Go down