Unleashed
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Application ~Marauder~ -- Interview done 03/9

Go down

Application ~Marauder~ -- Interview done 03/9 Empty Application ~Marauder~ -- Interview done 03/9

Post  Fleshtuh Tue Sep 02 2008, 16:52

1.Character Information - Race, Class
Chaos Marauder

2.Playing Hours - The amount of hours per week you spend on (any game) and will this change for WAR?

At moment I spend a lot time on ventrilo and playing Tac Ops or chatting with my gaming friends. I spend about 12hours min per day. When Warhammer Online comes ill be playing it 14hours min per day.

3.Past Gaming Experience (Please note that we may ask questions about said game to check credibility)

Tactical Ops (fps game):
I played with a clan named DRT(http://www.drtdomain.com/modules.php?name=Downloads) a family guild in the USA very nice bunch of people had great fun with them and their children. They had a rule, if u swore on ventrilo you had to pay 」1 to the guild bank. Being English, that was a really expensive time for me.

Myth Of Soma:
I played myth of soma for about 2years+I was well respected in the community as a very nice guy and thoughtful of others. Being one of the top players meant I had an important role in the community and had a lot players whispering me questions about the game.

Knight Online:
I played on the Malaysian servers when the game first launched. I was in a guild called "I AM" We were first on the server to get knighthood and we were the best PvP guild around.
I played knight online for 18 months. I was the only European player in the guild because my playtime and skill was very high.

My WoW Achievements: MC (Cleared), BWL (Cleared), Onyxia (Downed), ZG (Cleared), AQ20 (Cleared) AQ40 (all downed to C'thun).

My TBC Achievements: Karazhan (cleared), Gruul痴 Lair (Cleared), The Eye (Cleared), SSC (Cleared),

My PvP Achievements:
Achieving season 2 2v2 rank 1 Merciless gladiator title versus top PvE guild's, was one great challenge and wanted to prove to others I was one of the best of my class in our battle group. http://eu.wowarmory.com/hall-team-info.xml?se=2&r=Nordrassil&ts=2&t=Gentle+Insertion&select=Gentle+Insertion 2v2 and 3v3 http://eu.wowarmory.com/hall-team-info.xml?se=2&r=Nordrassil&ts=3&t=Gentle+Seduction&select=Gentle+Seduction and 5v5 we reached 2000+rating
Yet PvE gear was better than the PvP gear we proved skill, teamwork and perfect coordination wins.
P.S Also rank 14 warrior and s1 and s2 2v2 gladiator title.

WoW Characters I have:

60 Mage Undead
60 Mage Human
70 Warlock orc
60 Rogue Undead
70 Warrior Undead
60 Hunter Night Elf
60 Warrior Undead
60 Hunter Orc
70 Warlock Human
70 Druid Night Elf
70 Paladin Blood Elf
60 Rogue Night Elf

4.Past Guilds and if you have held any place of power in a Guild (any proof of this will greatly help)

Khadgars rage my first guild in and most loved. Formed in beta and again for retail. Khadgars rage lived for 2 years with no break ups close friends with many respected guilds on Magtheridon.

After a while I decided to play with my friends on Vek地ilash in Windwalkers I held position in the guild as an Officer. Was the second level 60 on the server. I did not enjoy being an officer and it spoilt my gaming experience dealing with problems every day.
So I decided to leave and reroll else where.

So I rolled on Nordrassil with a guild named Coffin fillers on horde side
only person whom I can give u at moment to talk to is Dephzor or Deph from my old guild Coffin fillers. He will be more than pleased to chat with you.
I have many good friends on nordrassil and on many other servers. Ah yes also I have my old arena team mates available to talk to you guys in game on wow or ventrilo both Swedish but can talk perfect English.
We are all very successful in our gaming. We all played with top 20 ranked guilds in the world.

5.How you will help Unleashed, both outside and inside guild. I.e. Website help, helping players outside Unleashed etc.

I知 very experienced in planning and carrying out orders to the detail. I知 very competitive this to me means I知 always searching for perfection in what ever I知 playing.
I never give up, Sometimes I like to run in the battle alone and try to take someone down with me. I always try to play a game with some sort of style and cool ways.
I do believe I知 unique because I relish on criticism and more importantly, I play to win. I知 the first person to admit a mistake and errors in what I do.
Reason I知 like this is cause I like others to do the same.
Also the fact I知 the type of player that will be playing 2 days straight most of the time with no sleep, just to get ahead and to get on with progress ASAP.
At the end of the day, the more I get done, the more time I have to help others. I don稚 want my guildies to be playing alone all the time either, I want them to feel like people do care about them and NOTICE them.

6.Reasons for joining Unleashed
My reasons for joining are that I feel very strongly that Unleashed is going to be a very popular guild and very liked in the community. I do believe also that Unleashed going to be a very hardcore guild when the game comes release.
I have spent time on Unleashed ventrilo and grown to like and enjoy the company of the fellow members of the guild. I believe this is where I should have been at the start of my Warhammer career.
I believe the leadership is very strong and has a clear view of their goals and stick to them which I feel is a very good thing in a guild.
Unleashed don稚 just want a player who plays a lot or skilled but also someone with a brain and understanding the word friendship, respect and most of all able to have a good sense of humour.
Unleashed goes all the way to making someone feel welcomed. This is the place I want to be.

7.How long you plan on playing WAR

I played World of Warcraft for 4 years. So I知 really hoping Warhammer online stays really good and fun. So expect me to play for at least 1 year, I cant promise more cause no one ever knows 100% what will happen in the future, but believe me if I can I will play longer =).

8.Access to Ventrilo and a mic?

Yes. I have ventrilo mix.

9.A personal statement - tell us about yourself (Note that this is a very important part of your application)

My personality on voice and how I present myself on this application might be a bit offending to others but please try to understand I might be competitive but I never brag about it on chat or to people on what I do. I say it once and that痴 the end of it.
Since school I always participated in team games. Playing football for school team and then playing for Lowestoft town youth team at 15 years of age. After I was 16, I went on to play for Pakefield and Trowel And Hammer on Sundays. I知 a very nice guy and I try my best to think of others and to make sure they feel comfortable around me.
I知 30 years old Live in the UK (Lowestoft) here is a link to have a laugh https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8wzeotK8om8. I知 born in Brazil and I have travelled many parts of the world and I enjoy mixing with different ethnic societies.

10.Have you pre-ordered the WAR CE and will you be playing in the 'Open Beta' with us?

Yes. I have pre ordered SE edition of Warhammer Online: Age of Reckoning from EAstore.
I will be receiving my open beta key + headstart key.
Also I have a closed beta key available.

11.Computer specs and Internet connection

Intel quad core 2.6
Geforce XFX 9800gx2
8Gb memory all sticks are 1333mhz DDR
2x 1TB Samsung Spinpoint F1 32MB Cache SATA-2 Hard Drive (Configured in RAID 0)
LG GGC-H20L Blu-Ray Reader & HD-DVD ROM Serial ATA Drive
64 premium vista
Asus motherboard
24 inch dell ultra sharp monitor
Antec p1 case
excool ps-07 1050w power unit
7 fans in the case unit.

freedom2sure 8mb line unlimited download

12.How to get in contact with you, preferably MSN

Robertostrauss8@hotmail.com

Fleshtuh
Squig