Unleashed
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Magus Application

3 posters

Go down

Magus Application Empty Magus Application

Post  lesane Sun Sep 14 2008, 01:46

1. Character Information - Race, Class
Race: Chaos
Class: Magus
2. Playing Hours - The amount of hours per week you spend on (any game) and will this change for WAR?
I spend about 6+ hours a day if not more if I get the chance. Weekends well with the weather we have in Denmark I can spend ALOT of the weekend solely on playing.
3. Past Gaming Experience (Please note that we may ask questions about said game to check credibility)
I've played teambased games ever since I got my first computer back in the days.

Counter-Strike: Old guild called Molest. We were playing with the top clans of DK back then partly because we knew them. But also because we met them at several Computer cafés.
World of Warcraft: Been playing ever since it came out. Been playing on Twilights Hammer, Trollbane and several others. I used to be on the TH elite team before Xrealm came into play. Back in the days.
WoW Raiding Experience: MC, BWL, AQ20, AQ40, parts of Naxx, Kara, basically I've set my feet in every raid dungeon except for Black Temple eventhough I've been offered a spot in a few BT guilds. However guild loyalty kept me in my current. I've played mostly as a tank role in my raiding career in TBC. Prior to that I was playing as a Warlock.
4. Past Guilds and if you have held any place of power in a Guild (any proof of this will greatly help)
Been in quite a lot of guilds. Power guilds no. Wannabe powerguilds yes. But they never had that "hardcore" to it that it requires. Currently my char is in a guild called Lingering on Trollbane. We're raiding every 25man except for BT.
Warhammer Open Beta xD: leveled several chars to 10-12 to get a feel of them and did alot of pvp and PQs. That's how I decided the Magus is my class.
5. How you will help Unleashed, both outside and inside guild. I.e. Website help, helping players outside Unleashed etc.
by being that guy who will gladly send gear I find to new levelers if they dont have anything better. I am open for new ideas and I tend to think as an individual when needed. I'll gladly lead raids if one is formed and nobody is willing to take the role. I've done that with success in WoW.
6. Reasons for joining Unleashed
You guys seem like you wanna be those who people will think "dammit not those again!" I'm all up for that. I like being a feared person in games. Being renoun for being good.
7. How long you plan on playing WAR
Until the day they take down the servers.
8. Access to Ventrilo and a mic?
Ofc voice communication is a must these days.
9. A personal statement - tell us about yourself (Note that this is a very important part of your application)
My name is Cliff, I'm soon to be 21, danish. I'm an open person. I like talking to friends on vent while playing with them as it makes it far more enjoyable. I play basketball IRL when the weather is for it. Otherwise I'll mostly hibernate during winter (staying inside most of the day). My friends see me as a joker. I cheer them up when I'm around them by being "that funny guy". Hopefully I will make some of you guys laugh aswell. My humor is anything from obscene to Monthy Python. I have experienced/seen so much that I can talk about almost everything without feeling disgusted. However I can still keep myself from being a foul mouthed jerk. I know all about guild language and I tend to keep a "treat others as you want to be treated yourself" atmosphere. I'm helpful and always up for grouping unless I'm really caught up doing something.
PS: I speak and write fluent english.
10. Have you pre-ordered the WAR CE and will you be playing in the Headstart with us?
No. Sadly I missed out on my chance. But I'll be playing this game so much I'll catch up with you guys Smile I've looked up many quests atm. And made some "routes" to where I'll be leveling to get the best and fastest xp.

11. Computer specs and Internet connection
CPU: E8400 Dual Core @ 3.0Ghz
Mobo: X48DS5
GPU: HD4870
RAM: 4GB 6400 (800MHz) (3.3GB @ Xp 32bit)
22" Sync Master @ 1650x1050 32bit 60Hz
7.1 HD sound.
Razer headset.
Razer Mouse.
currently I'm using a 2MB line. However in the near future I'll be upgrading it to 15-20Mb.
I built this computer for WAR - That's my dedication (and money cap ^^)

12. How to get in contact with you, preferably MSN
MSN: 87.primetime@gmail.com

lesane
Squig
Squig

Male Number of posts : 2
Class : Magus
Registration date : 2008-09-14

Back to top Go down

Magus Application Empty Re: Magus Application

Post  Olthrion Sun Sep 14 2008, 02:06

Please roll on 'Karak Eight Peaks' if you wish to join our guild and we can then ingame talk about a possible trial my friend.
Olthrion
Olthrion
Officer
Officer

Male Number of posts : 696
Class : Disciple of Khaine
Registration date : 2008-02-06

http://www.unleashed-war.co.uk/

Back to top Go down

Post  lesane Sun Sep 14 2008, 02:13

I will, see you when the game becomes available for us mortals Razz

lesane
Squig
Squig

Male Number of posts : 2
Class : Magus
Registration date : 2008-09-14

Back to top Go down

Magus Application Empty hey

Post  Fleshtuh Sat Sep 27 2008, 16:18

closed thread. If still interested contact myself ingame.

Fleshtuh
Squig
Squig

Male Number of posts : 41
Class : Marauder
Registration date : 2008-08-31

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down