Unleashed
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Application- Maraudon

Go down

Application- Maraudon Empty Application- Maraudon

Post  Cronnix_ Tue Sep 09 2008, 21:12

1. Character Information - Race, Class
I am most likely rolling marauder when game start. Currently trying out the class in OB, and I like it, however I might go for magus as well. Bit unsure, but will decide within a day.

2. Playing Hours - The amount of hours per week you spend on (any game) and will this change for WAR?
I play about 8 hours a day (from 17.00-01.00) mostly all days except for Wednesday, when I got training. This will apply to warhammer.

3. Past Gaming Experience (Please note that we may ask questions about said game to check credibility)
I am previous WOW player, where I cleared all old world contest up to AQ40, and BT / MH in TBC, so here I am sitting on T6 warlock wiping in SWP. So I have quite good PVE experience of WoW, with bit worse PvP experience (No grand marshal, but active PvPer when I got time).

4. Past Guilds and if you have held any place of power in a Guild (any proof of this will greatly help)
I were GM of my own guild in WoW, which cleared up to magheridon and few bosses in SSC. Not very much, but still something. I cant provide you with proof, since guild disbanded when most players stopped playing wow after summer break and I had some IRL issues.

5. How you will help Unleashed, both outside and inside guild. I.e. Website help, helping players outside Unleashed etc.
I have bit of knowledge of HTML coding, and can do simple webpages, tho unleasheds frontpage is beyond my skills. Otherwise I am quite of a socialize guy, who loves spending time with his friends ingame, no meter if its annoying quest we speak about, or to give order a lesson they wont forget.

6. Reasons for joining Unleashed
I will be honest, I didnt knew much of you guys, but just saw you on warhammer webpage. I read your forums abit, and you sounded like serious guild which will go far in warhammer, and which I want be part of to help you progress.

7. How long you plan on playing WAR
For a year or few. This game looks promising, and I am looking for a good time spend here.

8. Access to Ventrilo and a mic?

Aye, and I am quite talk active aswell!

9. A personal statement - tell us about yourself (Note that this is a very important part of your application)
Well, I am studying to game designer here in Sweden, so I am spending quite much time playing and learning games. I have big passion for MMORPG gamees, and after I got tired of grind fest in WoW, I decided to roll warhammer. Sofar, I been enjoying the game, even tho GOA screwed up the launch. Part of the game I most enjoy is PvP, and questing around with my friends. However its best when you pull questing and PvP together! ^^

I dont fear to cross whole worlds map to help out someone in need, I enjoy seeing the game. Otherwise I am quite polite and chilled person, but can get little upset during PvP Smile

10. Have you pre-ordered the WAR CE and will you be playing in the Headstart with us?

If the Head start will happen, I will be there!
11. Computer specs and Internet connection
Uhm.. thats my weak part tbh.
My internet is good, 24mb/s and computer..
Well, I am using Intel pentium 4, which will be replaced within a month, with an ATI Radeon HD 3870 video card.
My RAM is 4gb, and thats almost all I know.. So far, I run OB lag free, so I am sure my PC is good enough for WAR Smile

12. How to get in contact with you, preferably MSN
my MSN is thegoogie@hotmail.com

/Cronnix (Weird enough this name is taken on your forums.. I registered under this name on warhammer alliance forums, and prob gonna use ingame)

Cronnix_

Back to top Go down

Application- Maraudon Empty Re: Application- Maraudon

Post  Cronnix_ Tue Sep 09 2008, 21:14

lol, just noticed I misspelled Marauder to Maraudon.. Stupid wow, sorry guys!

On a side note, I should have added that I played other MMO games like LOTRO, EVE, and few more. So I have quite good experince in MMO Smile

Cronnix_

Back to top Go down

Post  Firefly Tue Sep 09 2008, 21:16

You say you played a warlock my friend. You will not get into Unleashed as a mara if you have little to no exp as a melee dps. Off tanking exp does help to gain access to the mara spot.

Please re-think your class and post an update here within 24 hours of this post, or i will have to close it down as we are very busy at this time. I would like to see you, and this would gain your chance of playing with us, as a Sorc
Firefly
Firefly
Guild Leader
Guild Leader

Male Number of posts : 424
Class : Witch Elf
Registration date : 2008-01-29

Back to top Go down

Post  Cronnix_ Tue Sep 09 2008, 21:26

Aye, my main is a warlock, however I have t6 rogue with warglaive as well, who I played before I got on warlock. If you would like, I can prove it if you log Haomarush alliance side Smile

I have quite a few of characters, 70 paladin on US, 70 mage, 70 rogue and 70 warlock, so I have experience in all roles except thanking, never tanked anything in wow. The US one is to play with friends, and EU is my main. As I said, I am thinking of Magus as well, but I can give Sorc a go and see how I like the class. However since my warlock was last character I played, I'd like to play something else then caster DPS, but who knows! I am creating a sorc right away to test it, I might love the class Smile

/Cronnix

Cronnix_

Back to top Go down

Post  Firefly Tue Sep 09 2008, 21:29

Do you feel melee DPS was a far better role for you in game? How so? and why didnt you list these in your app the first time? Do you have alot more exp as a melee dps? Will you enjoy this arch type more do you think?

(yes questions are our friends Wink)

Thanks
~Firefly
Firefly
Firefly
Guild Leader
Guild Leader

Back to top Go down

Post  Cronnix_ Tue Sep 09 2008, 21:36

If honest I enjoy burst damage most as DPS, and I would greatly appreciate if you tip me on a good carrier.
I did not list other characters because I didn't about think that my reroll from caster to melee could bring up questions.

I do enjoy melee more, because of the feeling of actual damage. When you are caster, you do some weird things with hands and a missile launch to your target, however when you are melee and swinging your weapons around, you can almost feel how it rip trough targets flesh and bones!

I can say I am not WAR geek. I love painting warhammer miniatures, and have my own ORC army, but warhammer online is just a new, awesome feelings game for me, and I did not read up alot, hoping I will get feeling for careers during the OB. Tho even if I didn't read much about warhammer, as I wrote before I have good experince with RPG's and will learn fast!

So if you have any suggestion of burst damage career of those careers you are in need of, I would gladly roll it! Smile

Cronnix_

Back to top Go down

Post  cronnix_ Tue Sep 09 2008, 21:41

To my last reply:
But yet I have not tried caster DPS in WAR, so I am giving Sorc now a go. I might aswell stick with it, since you said you are in need of this career.

cronnix_

Back to top Go down

Post  Firefly Tue Sep 09 2008, 21:44

If you wish to play a sorc, they have alot of burst dps. Mara have alot of AoE Dps but they will not out DPS a Withelf PvE wise. If you are a lover of RvR then mara is better than WE are you can get hit, but as for melee DPS (play a WE for a great amount of time) you will not beat a WE

Please pick your class, we have some slots open for magus (AoE, burst DPS class) --- Sorc ( Dot and burst dps class) -- Mara (melee AoE dps and single dps class) -- WE (Pure single melee DPS class)

Please pick a class and get back to us. I will give you 24 hours. Look back at your past exp on arch types are it will help you get into Unleashed and also what you loved playing the most.

Thanks
~Firefly
Firefly
Firefly
Guild Leader
Guild Leader

Back to top Go down

Post  _Cronnix Wed Sep 10 2008, 04:17

Hey Firefly! I just tried out all careers listed above to rank 7, and understood the general idea in each of them. I would like to stick with marauder, as I mentioned from beginning if it is ok with you. I really like the class, and the whole idea of the mutations.

_Cronnix

Back to top Go down

Post  Firefly Wed Sep 10 2008, 20:32

Please whisper me in game -- under the name of Firefly
Firefly
Firefly
Guild Leader
Guild Leader

Back to top Go down

Post  Cronnix_ Wed Sep 10 2008, 22:05

Hey! I will whisper you as soon my account will be fine, currently I have issue "Your account already logged in to a different server" and according to this thread:
Quite a few other people had the same. So I will have to wait and see I guess..

Cronnix_

Back to top Go down

Post  cronnix_ Wed Sep 10 2008, 22:18

Weird, URL didnt display, lets try again.. its w w w.warhammeralliance.com/forums/showthread.php?t=80929&highlight=account+logged+diff
just remove spaces between www Very Happy

cronnix_

Back to top Go down

Post  Cronnix_ Thu Sep 11 2008, 01:58

I just got my second account to work, so I will contact you on Thursday from character Ronnix (My name taken ingame aswell Sad )

Cronnix_

Back to top Go down

Post  Firefly Thu Sep 11 2008, 23:46

on trial atm
Firefly
Firefly
Guild Leader
Guild Leader