Unleashed
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dark Elf Sorceress

2 posters

Go down

Dark Elf Sorceress Empty Dark Elf Sorceress

Post  Malleficent Wed Sep 03 2008, 01:51

1. Character Information

Dark Elf sorceress. Always attracted to evil female caster toons, must be something in a past life Smile

2. Playing Hours

Mon to Thurs 18:00 to 01:00 - (02:00 at a push). Am married with kids so have to leave the weekends free for quality time!

3. Past Gaming Experience

MMO wise started in Guild Wars, tried Everquest, moved to Wow where I stayed for about 1.5 years. Levelled to 80 in Age of Conan but it isnt holding my interest.

4. Past Guilds and if you have held any place of power in a Guild (any proof of this will greatly help)

Never held a place of power, was in Acheron on Draenor for warcraft under the same name Malleficent.

Link to my character is here:

http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Draenor&n=Malleficent

Nice to see you still get a mention after several months offline Smile

Acheron was a great guild very friendly people and most willing to help out. Joined fairly early on and stayed there for over a year, mostly pve oriented but as you may be able to tell from the above link I was pretty active in pvp too where I spent most of my time at the end of my wow career.

5. How you will help Unleashed, both outside and inside guild. I.e. Website help, helping players outside Unleashed etc.

Can't do much outside of the guild unless you're near to Bedford and fancy a beer Smile In guild always willing to help out when needed, and will be looking for some levelling partners to enjoy the game with. Lots of interesting classes in war and will be looking forward to watching other players develop them.

6. Reasons for joining Unleashed

Whilst you shouldnt judge a book by its cover, you guys have a most impressive website which speaks volumes for your dedication to the game. I'm hoping to be part of a guild that is looking to experience all the game has to offer and that will be stable through the times ahead.

7. How long you plan on playing WAR

To the very end, want to experience all the game has to offer, so I guess at least a year, maybe two.

8. Access to Ventrilo and a mic?

Usually use teamspeak but can switch to Ventrilo, have a mic and I'm not afraid to use it!!

9. A personal statement - tell us about yourself (Note that this is a very important part of your application)

My name is Mark, I'm 35 years old, married with two kids and as said above live near Bedford. Have played role playing games since the year dot, started with D&D with dice and little figures and a dungeon master and beer, excellent game and very sociable too so that was a laugh.

Always been fascinated with rpg's, played the baldurs gate series to death, diablo 1 and 2. Love strategy games warcraft, starcraft etc.

Consider myself sociable and despite the pressing need to develop my char as best as I can I really play the game to have a good laugh so hopefully you aint all serious Razz

10. Have you pre-ordered the WAR CE and will you be playing in the 'Open Beta' with us?

Preordered the CE but booked a cruise several months ago which is from 4th Sept to 14th Sept so I am not going to be around during that period, which sucks more than I care to think about. But will be on for the head start from the 15th onwards.

11. Computer specs and Internet connection

Intel dual core 2.6ghz
8gb ram
Two 8800 Ultra Black Pearls in SLi
Windows Vista 64bit
Windows XP 32bit (for when vista is a pain!)
8mb inet connection, though probably rated at 6mb

12. How to get in contact with you, preferably MSN

At the moment the best method is by email, which is in my profile.

Congrats again on the website and whatever happens with my app I hope you all enjoy yourselves in WAR!

Ciao!

Malleficent
Squig
Squig

Male Number of posts : 1
Class : Sorceress
Registration date : 2008-09-03

Back to top Go down

Dark Elf Sorceress Empty Re: Dark Elf Sorceress

Post  Cain Thu Sep 04 2008, 17:02

so you will not play anything friday - sunday?
Cain
Cain
Recruitment
Recruitment

Male Number of posts : 372
Class : Marauder
Registration date : 2008-04-11

http://www.unleashed-war.co.uk

Back to top Go down