Unleashed
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Thaik's application -- Waiting for interview

2 posters

Go down

Thaik's application -- Waiting for interview Empty Thaik's application -- Waiting for interview

Post  Thaik Tue Sep 02 2008, 23:25

¨Thaik Application

Character Information - Race, Class – I’ve been thinking of going Marauder. But if guild needs me to go anything else I will gladly roll that class. Since I believe Mythic has done a great job with most of the classes it won’t matter what I pick.
1. Playing Hours - The amount of hours per week you spend on (any game) and will this change for WAR? - I usually play 6 hours every weekday and 10 hours every weekend. Mondays-Fridays I can play 2:15 pm- 12:00 pm Weekends I can play 10:00 am to 2:00 pm (Depends on when I go to sleep) this is the times I can play so if you need me during this times I will be there.

2. Past Gaming Experience (Please note that we may ask questions about said game to check credibility) - My first mmorpg experience begun with world of warcraft, I saw my brother play and seemed to be really funny. It ended with me having an lvl 60 paladin, lvl 53 NE warrior, lvl 70 warlock, lvl 58 UD priest. Most of them reached lvl 70. My main was the lvl 70 paladin and in BC I had tier 2 arena gear. Before BC I played on the server Twisting nether with a guild called Essential, When tbc came we had downed whole BWL, Whole AQ 20, Whole ZG, Onyxia and Aq 40 up to the twins. My guild had done a wing or two in Naxxramas but I never finished pre quest so I don’t have any experience from Naxx. (The guild that had come to twins and Naxxramas was called Iratus lepus that I stayed until our guild had downed some bosses in tk, and that fish boss in Vash cave, also gruul of course. Well that’s my whole guild career in wow. Hmm now Conan, I played conan a bite but I disliked the combat system so conan was a really short time, I also played a bite of LOTR, Pvp was ok there but nothing special. Think I played the healer class for 10 lvls. My paladin were my main until bc, So that means all lvl 60 raid experience happened with my Paladin and a little with my warlock. In bc my human warlock became my main so in Arena I had 1800 -1900 in rating.

3. Past Guilds and if you have held any place of power in a Guild (any proof of this will greatly help) I’ve never actually hold any power of an hardcore guild but I created a large guild that I invented a new dkp system, We organized events (like hide and seek) The guild had websites, the guild woulden’t had been successful without all the help I got of those who supported my idea(Random people I meet in wow) Well the past gaming experience is about all my noteable guild history.

4. How you will help Unleashed, both outside and inside guild. I.e. Website help, helping players outside Unleashed etc. I will do what I can do to help the guild members, Math problem, Projects (I must say I got a talent for planning things and for big projects. I will help everyone that ask me (Well if it’s reasonable and especially legible) In game, I will do everything a good friend should do.

5. Reasons for joining Unleashed- I were going to check out the guild Unleashed and meet Olthrion and Grazznat, I got charmed by their friendliness xD. There are also some other reasons, I really like your web page, I am looking for a guild where I can make friends both before release and during. Also because I want to progress in WAR, but mainly because the UL members are so nice.

6. How long you plan on playing WAR- I plan to play it as long as it won’t do the same mistake as Blizzard did, BC was the end of the warcraft that I had grew to love. War to the end!

7. Access to Ventrilo and a mic?- Yes, even thought you probably won’t like to hear my voice in vent. (Because my voice gets darker when talking English, Also because in south Sweden everyone else in Sweden think the dialect that we got is ugly) (It went that far that it did got posted in the regional magazines).

8. A personal statement - tell us about yourself (Note that this is a very important part of your application) – My name is Tim, I live in Sweden. I am currently planning to be a movie director/ Manus scripts writer and studying in south Sweden. I read a lot of manga and one of my favorites were ParaSyte. I am a guy who likes jokes so you can bet that I read MAD. At my spare time when I am not studying my ass off at school, I will either be playing Warhammer online all day or taking an hour to play new games. I also like animes, so yes I am a Naruto fan. I am currently working on a layout for a magazine, it’s for the school so if anyone of you want to help give me a call (Jk). Well I guess this is basically the story of how I currently live.
9. Have you pre-ordered the WAR CE and will you be playing in the 'Open Beta' with us? Yes, I’ve preordered the collector’s edition so I will both have open beta and all other yummies.
10. Computer specs and Internet connection- Proccesor Intel® Pentium® 4 CPU 3.00 GHz (2 CPus) Internet speed 1 MB- 7 MB Graphic card Radeon X1900 series (Omega 3.8.422) 512 MB

11. How to get in contact with you, preferably MSN- tim.nilsson@hotmail.com mIRC -name Thaik. Forum name Thaik. Hotmail tim.nilsson@hotmail.com

Last edited by Thaik on Sat Sep 13 2008, 11:25; edited 1 time in total

Thaik
Squig
Squig

Male Number of posts : 2
Class : Marauder
Registration date : 2008-09-02

Back to top Go down

Thaik's application -- Waiting for interview Empty Re: Thaik's application -- Waiting for interview

Post  Cain Thu Sep 04 2008, 17:12

Added you to MSN today.
Cain
Cain
Recruitment
Recruitment

Male Number of posts : 372
Class : Marauder
Registration date : 2008-04-11

http://www.unleashed-war.co.uk

Back to top Go down