Unleashed
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Grezza - greenskin

2 posters

Go down

Grezza - greenskin Empty Grezza - greenskin

Post  grezza Tue Sep 02 2008, 21:17

1. Character Information - Race, Class

Im going to roll a greenskin either black orc and or squig herder as my main, with a dark elf alt on a second account for scouting/crafting.

2. Playing Hours - The amount of hours per week you spend on (any game) and will this change for WAR?

I'll be playing about 40 hours a week on average, i'm available for out of hours stuff by pre-arrangement such as 4AM keep ninja, if thats gonna be even possible.

3. Past Gaming Experience (Please note that we may ask questions about said game to check credibility)

ok this is a long list... ive been a gamer for the last 15 years or so but only hardcore online gaming since quake/doom/counterstrike. then moved onto mmo's such as:

Lineage 2(pvp orientated),
lots and lots of EVE online (one of the best pure pvp accounts),
LOTRO (PVP creep and freep).
tabula rasa (my clan ranked 2nd worldwide for pvp at one stage before we all quit).
and last but not least i dabbled in a 'ogame' addiction which i was ranked 3rd on server before i quit as only getting 1.5 hours sleep at a time in order to keep my rank didnt do my relationship any good...

I have never played WOW i guess because i wasn't there from release i felt like i would allways be catching up, i remember thinking it looks rubbish it'll never catch on lol...

4. Past Guilds and if you have held any place of power in a Guild (any proof of this will greatly help)

Officer in 2 eve corps i owned space and POS's and corp owned regions. generally i have been well respected in my clans though i like to defer leadership to others and concentrate on my part in the team. I also led a Counterstrike clan in UK ED / EDprem league for a number of years. we did really well and we still have a teamspeak where most of us like to chill out in an evening, and we meet up for nights out and goto LAN's and join the odd tourny. Proof can be provided by joining us on TS, they are a bit mental tho :p

5. How you will help Unleashed, both outside and inside guild. I.e. Website help, helping players outside Unleashed etc.

i have JAVA/JSP/servlet/html/mySQL/flash/tomcat experience and would be more than happy to help with that kind of stuff, i also have some web hosting space with database hosting and stuff if the guild needs anything i can help here and there. Im open to learning new technologys if i think we can make use of them.

also if we have any meet up's in the UK i dont pay for petrol so im happy to drive where ever.

6. Reasons for joining Unleashed

im looking for a dedicated team of high quality players that make good use of voicecomms, dont get me wrong tho i also want a guild that knows how to kick back and have some laughs, i dont want to be hearing myself say "we got wiped ahh well never mind (insert player name) its not your fault"

7. How long you plan on playing WAR

for the forseeable future

8. Access to Ventrilo and a mic?

yes and headset. i should probly point out here that i hate echo.

9. A personal statement - tell us about yourself (Note that this is a very important part of your application)

well im a pretty laid back guy, im 25 years young and you'll find me to be relaxed clear and concise on voice comms, unless u catch me at 3AM on saturday night Smile.

i really like to study the skills and effects of a character and constantly strive to improve my style, im also happy to give out advice to teamates on how to make best use of my various buffs/debuffs/openings/tactics i take my role in group very seriously.

in real life im UK, Yorkshire based married and enjoy the usual stuff.. drinking/eating out/going away

10. Have you pre-ordered the WAR CE and will you be playing in the 'Open Beta' with us?

i have a war CE pre order and CE fully paid

11. Computer specs and Internet connection

Q6600 overclocked 3.8Ghz water cooled (danger den Black ICE)
9800GTX overclocked.
24' LCD, with a secondary pc with 15" for web checking voice coms whatever.
4 gig ram OC'd
vista 64bit
Sennheiser headset

20Meg Cable internet. with a 4meg backup line.

12. How to get in contact with you, preferably MSN

grezza123@hotmail.com

grezza
Squig
Squig

Male Number of posts : 1
Class : Black orc / witch elf
Registration date : 2008-09-02

Back to top Go down

Grezza - greenskin Empty Re: Grezza - greenskin

Post  Cain Thu Sep 04 2008, 17:01

Denied because not enough play time and not enough experience.
Cain
Cain
Recruitment
Recruitment

Male Number of posts : 372
Class : Marauder
Registration date : 2008-04-11

http://www.unleashed-war.co.uk

Back to top Go down