Unleashed
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Application, Greenskin -- Pending

2 posters

Go down

Application, Greenskin -- Pending Empty Application, Greenskin -- Pending

Post  Clivewk Wed Sep 03 2008, 00:07

Character Information - Greenskin, preferably Shaman but i also would not mind a Squig Herder

Playing Hours - the most ive played a game in 1 week according to Xfire was about 80 hours (WoW) but on average its more like 60, WoW is getting boring now so it will probably increase for WAR

Past Gaming Experience - WoW (3 level 70s), CoH, CoV, and a conciderable amout of F2P games ^_^ ( i used to be cheap!)

Past Guilds - only ingame guilds on WoW, i have been an officer in a few guilds on horde before i moved to a hardcore guild (Cake Or Death) on the bloodhoof EU server then i moved to alliance on Jaednar and am a member in a casual guild (because i dont put enough hours in wow anymore, its getting repetative)

How you will help Unleashed, both outside and inside guild. - in the guild i can help with advice on subjects i know about, i tend to research a lot about my classes and end up writing detailed guides for others to read, outside the guild ( i presume you mean non guildys ingame ) i generally hgelp wherever i can ingame, i think if you are helpfull to people ingame there more likely to help you later on.

Reasons for joining Unleashed - i would like a hardcore guild straight from the get go, a well established guild is the most fun in my opinion.

How long you plan on playing WAR - i plan to play WAR as long as i have the funds available, (a very long time)

Access to Ventrilo and a mic? - Ofcource, infact i have my own personal (10 man) ventrilo server which you may utilize if needed ( maybe you need a quiet space for like 5 people to do a scenario and there is no free rooms on the guilds server, i dunno your choice) , the fact is ... i cant stand playing games if im not in a guild that doesnt use VOIP. VOIP adds a whole new level of enjoyment to the game.

A personal statement - me? im 17, in college studying to get a national diploma in networking, i spend the majority of my time gameing (i stick to one game at a time, if i play WAR i only play WAR), i am a calm and collected person, i dont get offended easily and avoid comfrontation, so there will be no petty arguments coming from me, i tend to help a lot in that even if im doing something i will help someone if needed, or even if i see someone dieing i will help or heal them (never let a fellow follower of destruction down). i dont really know what else is relevant. i have played wow for about 9 months total spread over 3 years on and off because of funds (too young for a job back then), i enjoy the lore of games( i take the time to read the quest description and follow the storylines)

Have you pre-ordered the WAR CE and will you be playing in the 'Open Beta' with us? - i was too late for the CE (it sold out very fast!) BUT i pre ordered the standard edition from EA-Store so i have got an Open Beta key and will be joining the standard headstart on the 15th, a day after the CE headstart Sad

Computer specs and Internet connection - hand built pc

OS - Windows XP
Processor - Intel(R) Core(TM)2 Duo CPU E6750 @2.66GHz (2 CPUs)
Memory - 2048MB RAM (2GB)
Graphics - NVIDIA GeForce 8800 GT (512MB)
Othe - 19" HANNspree Xm monitor
wireless logitech keyboard and mouse
Fatal1ty headset
Internet - 2MB unlimited Broadband

How to get in contact with you, preferably MSN - my MSN address is Clivewk1@hotmail.co.uk feel free to add it and ask me anything you wish to know more about

thanks,

Clive

Clivewk

Back to top Go down

Application, Greenskin -- Pending Empty Re: Application, Greenskin -- Pending

Post  Clivewk1 Wed Sep 03 2008, 00:36

i am now registered Very Happy hope you concider me for the guild Very Happy please go ahead and add me on MSN to talk, i cant get IRC working Embarassed

Clivewk1
Squig
Squig

Male Number of posts : 3
Class : Squig Herder
Registration date : 2008-09-02

Back to top Go down

Post  Olthrion Wed Sep 03 2008, 16:07

Can you give us more details abour your experience. What you did in PvE and PvP and also which classes you played with.
Olthrion
Olthrion
Officer
Officer

Male Number of posts : 696
Class : Disciple of Khaine
Registration date : 2008-02-06

http://www.unleashed-war.co.uk/

Back to top Go down

Post  Clivewk1 Wed Sep 03 2008, 18:08

Character Information - Greenskin, preferably Shaman but i also would not mind a Squig Herder

in regards to the above i would like to swap shaman for squig herder Very Happy, so preferably squig herder Rolling Eyes

Past Gaming Experience - WoW (3 level 70s), CoH, CoV, and a conciderable amout of F2P games ^_^ ( i used to be cheap!)

my 3 level 70s were first of all an orc hunter who i got pretty well geared and raided karazhan, ZA and SSC weekly second character was a blood elf shadow priest who i got geared to a better level and got some experience in TK aswell, and just recently i have finished leveling my night elf druid (resto specc) and started gathering gear for him, with all 3 classes i have been top on the damage/healing meters in battlegrounds (pvp), as pve can be a bit too easy at times and i need more of a challenge (real players). fastest leveling time was 7 days (game time) spread over about 2.5 weeks, that was my shadow priest.

CoH and CoV - heroes - level 48 scrapper / level 26 blaster. Villains - Level 50 Brute!/ Level 31 Mastermind. there not really much to CoX after you hit level 50 so once i hit 50 i quit.

other games - games like Knight online (when you can actiually get on the bloody server!), silkroad, generally any MMORPG i could get my hands on, thank god for MMORPG.com !

i would also like to add that on college days (3 days a week) i will be able to play from at the latest 6:00 PM (GMT) untill 2:00 AM (GMT) , and on days without college (4 days a week) i will usually play from like 9:00 AM (GMT) untill about 2:00 AM (GMT).

thanks, please let me know if you need any more info.

Clive

Clivewk1
Squig
Squig

Back to top Go down

Post  Clivewk1 Fri Sep 05 2008, 00:53

also if you cant catch me on MSN then im on irc and if you have skype my ID is clivewk1 give me an IM on there if im on Very Happy

Clivewk1
Squig
Squig

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down