Unleashed
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Khorntro - Maruader [closed]

2 posters

Go down

Khorntro - Maruader [closed] Empty Khorntro - Maruader [closed]

Post  Khorntro Sun Aug 24 2008, 18:35

1. Character Information - Race, Class
CHAOS-Maruder
and alt will be Dark elf Sorceress

2. Playing Hours - The amount of hours per week you spend on (any game) and will this change for WAR?
played wow alot WAR is goign to take over wow for me but i be playing on WAr 4-10 our a day and on holidays 12hours a day

3. Past Gaming Experience (Please note that we may ask questions about said game to check credibility)
Wow/Guild wars/FF11/RF online/Eve online/D&D online and i been doing end gaming in wow and and alot of pvp for my my gear in wow this helped my guild alot in the end game instance and since i was a hunter officer i more then keen enought ot help power lvl low lvls in the guild.The ned game instance i have done are mostly one pre BC and Kara post BC.

4. Past Guilds and if you have held any place of power in a Guild (any proof of this will greatly help)
Guild officer in an old wow guildi helped alot of hunter with their pets and wat best pets for wat situation are needed

5. How you will help Unleashed, both outside and inside guild. I.e. Website help, helping players outside Unleashed etc.
funny loving and cal person i cna be some help since i research classes of WAR and plus if wnat i can help you make a realy good advert for the guild since i am doing creative sound design at uni and i could make it really good for the guild

6. Reasons for joining Unleashed
Like the advert on youtube and i wnat to be apart of the destruction plus i am a hardcore gamer and wnat to help the guild to be the best guild ever.

7. How long you plan on playing WAR
I plan on playing WAR for a very long time since i play the table top version i stays in my mind i must play WAR i have imagine wats is it like to be in the warhammer universe

8. Access to Ventrilo and a mic?
just ventrilo and micro phone yeson my dads pc

9. A personal statement - tell us about yourself (Note that this is a very important part of your application)
im called ross baker uni student and i play the table top of warhammer
im am a very freindly person kind and carring
im knowledgeable and willing to help thouse who just join the guild throu quest when i get to a high lvl
im born july 11th 1985 and im am british
i have serviour Dyslixicia

10. Have you pre-ordered the WAR CE and will you be playing in the 'Open Beta' with us?
YES I certain will be

11. Computer specs and Internet connection
Yes it certainly does

12. How to get in contact with you, preferably MSN
MSN messenger musicmaster_5@hotmail.com
Khorntro
Khorntro
Squig
Squig

Male Number of posts : 1
Class : maruder
Registration date : 2008-08-24

Back to top Go down

Khorntro - Maruader [closed] Empty Re: Khorntro - Maruader [closed]

Post  Transcendence Mon Aug 25 2008, 18:48

Denied for numerous reasons which we discussed.
Transcendence
Transcendence
Recruitment
Recruitment

Female Number of posts : 30
Class : Sorceress
Registration date : 2008-08-25

Back to top Go down