Unleashed
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Application Sorceress [closed]

2 posters

Go down

Application Sorceress [closed] Empty Application Sorceress [closed]

Post  Fairytales Wed Aug 27 2008, 01:28

1. Character Information - Race, Class
Darkelf Sorceress

2. Playing Hours - The amount of hours per week you spend on (any game) and will this change for WAR?
Now im just waiting on Warhammer, which will take up most of my spare time.

3. Past Gaming Experience (Please note that we may ask questions about said game to check credibility)
The game i was recently addicted to was WOW(suprice). Played about 6-10 hours a day until expansion came and ruined the game.
Other games i played is: Counterstrike, Starcraft, Hellgate London, Diablo2

4. Past Guilds and if you have held any place of power in a Guild (any proof of this will greatly help)
First hardcore guild was Noctum with my mage on Haumarush(wow), the number1 hordeguild on that realm and noctum started to clear Naxx when i took a break from the game.
On my priest i was on a guild called Force Majeur which killed instructor in naxx before disbanded.
Thats about where my hardcore wow ended, just played up my priest to 70 and then i quited.

5. How you will help Unleashed, both outside and inside guild. I.e. Website help, helping players outside Unleashed etc.
If im being ask to help or do something ofc i will help out.

6. Reasons for joining Unleashed
The main reason is a dude called Olthrion Smile, played with him for maybe a year or more in wow and i know he is a hardcore guy.
So i hope this guild is as hardcore as him cus thats what im looking for.

7. How long you plan on playing WAR
Dont have any plan how long i am gonna play.. probebly until i dont think its fun anymore.

8. Access to Ventrilo and a mic?
Yes both.

9. A personal statement - tell us about yourself (Note that this is a very important part of your application)
My name is Peter and im 23 years old from Norrköping/Sweden. Working 30hours/week at a store called konsum.
On my freetime i like to play videogames, hang out with friends, watch a movie and party.

10. Have you pre-ordered the WAR CE and will you be playing in the 'Open Beta' with us?
I have preorderd the SE of the game at eastore online and it says that i will get a OB key, so hopefully i well get it.

11. Computer specs and Internet connection
Intel Duo Core E8400@3.00GHz
NVIDIA GeForce 8800 GT
4gig Ram
Internet connection: Bredbandsbolaget 20/3, 100/100 in early 2009.

12. How to get in contact with you, preferably MSN
Im usualy on IRC. MSN: plarsson85@hotmail.com

Hope to hear from you. // Peter

Fairytales
Squig
Squig

Male Number of posts : 1
Class : Sorcerer
Registration date : 2008-08-25

Back to top Go down

Application Sorceress [closed] Empty Re: Application Sorceress [closed]

Post  Transcendence Sun Aug 31 2008, 20:29

Closed because of the numbers of days he could not put in. I told him to role on same server and if he manages to find time to be able to commit to a hardcore guild like Unleashed, we would be happy to re open the application.
Transcendence
Transcendence
Recruitment
Recruitment

Female Number of posts : 30
Class : Sorceress
Registration date : 2008-08-25

Back to top Go down