Unleashed
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Akster Application

Go down

Akster Application Empty Akster Application

Post  Akster Fri Aug 22 2008, 21:03

Oh applications are so so fun Very Happy...hmmm now what have i been asked for....

Character Information: Dark Elf Sorceror

Why?: Dark Elves have the best lore behind them in this Warhammer game, they are the most intelligent race of Chaos and manipulate the other 2 Destruction Races.

Why Sorceror, well, I ALWAYS choose Mage like classes and this one seems very unique compared to anything i have ever played before, dark magic is always good Smile. I know you ssaid that it is not wanted but its the only class i feel comfortable playing and i always go for intelligent mage classes.

Playing Hours: 5 hours a day Mon-Friday and i play pretty much 12 hours on weekends (Im a nerd ok leave me alone Razz)

Past Games: Tonnes of games but im guessing you mean more MMORPG kind of games....lets think....WoW played for 4 months, my mains being 57 Draeni Shaman, and a 54 Mage. I dont think i will be making alts on WAR though, i made alts on WoW because PvP i thought was not that great and took too long to que up for fights. I have played LOADS of other free MMORPG games like Rapplez, Last Chaos etc but they all seemed not that great.

Past Guilds: 99% of Online games i have playe dthat had a guild or even clan system i make my own guild, which i have always called Acient Keepers, but since browsing the web for WAR guilds i thought i would step dow from being the guild leader for once...must...control...urges...to...control...everything. Proof of this ummm....z3.invisionfree.com/aks, used that as forums for a while for many games, moved all the threads to archived sections tho and got i ready for WAR, but change dmy mind Smile. Cant really think of any proof.

How will i help Unleased: I always answer questions that guild memebrs say in guild chat like where do i go for 'insert thing here', i enjoy working in a comunity of players instead of soloing all the time as interaction wit other people got me into online gaming in the first place. Also i like forums Very Happy, I always use them and post in them wheneevr i can as its great to help people, meet people and kill time if i have access to a laptop and not my main PC. I have no idea about Website Code though.

Reasons For Joining Unleashed: Have been browsing google for 2 hours or so today looking for a decent looking guild and found you :3, also i cant lie the amazing job you did with the main web site nudged me over here to make an application ^^. You also seem friendly enough so why not Very Happy

How long i plan on playing War: I aint no future seer, but i will be playing it at least for a good few months, at least into 2009, maybe forever if the game is enjoyable and this community is enjoyable and active Smile

Access To Vent/Mike: No access to mike whatsoever, i find them irritating enough and peple i live with think im crazy talking to myself. I like to type in guild chat rather than use a mike as i dont see it as that neccesary, most things in RvR will be common sense and there may even be mods like WoW had that shout out NEED MANA etc. Although i will go into ventrillo to listen to other memebrs talking, i will only reply in game guild messaging.

I have not pre ordered, i was going to at HMV but since they were out of the collectors edition i decided to wait until the full release on 18th September.

Computer Specs, i will just say that i have a Nvidia 8500 GT Graphics card as i think thats all i really need ot mention here.

How to get into contact with me: I detest MSN as something to use for gaming, i only use it for family and friends. I use xfire to chat to people while playing games, you can message peopel while playing a game which you cant do with MSN anf you can take screenshots easily, Xfire if you dont know is a Chat program made especially for gamers so i prefer to use that

my xfire : jonnyakster

About Me: Oh Gosh...umm...I enjoy talking to peopel so will fairly often participate in guld chat and i love to have fun and make jokes in the guild chat. Outside of computer games i enjoy an occasional game of pool with friends and my brothers, and i love Curry Smile not tooo spicy though....

I hope to get a reply soon Smile

Akster

Back to top Go down

Akster Application Empty Re: Akster Application

Post  Akster Fri Aug 22 2008, 21:09

Oh, and since EA is giving out free beta access things i will tyr to get those on 1st sept, so hopefully i will be able to play Smile

Akster

Back to top Go down

Post  Rear_Assault Sat Aug 23 2008, 06:08

I honestly don't know how anyone could take part in competetive PvP without a microphone; voice comms are an important part of any organised guild and it is expected of Unleashed members to be able to use ventrilo Rolling Eyes
Rear_Assault
Rear_Assault
Marauder
Marauder

Male Number of posts : 121
Class : Shaman
Registration date : 2008-04-13

Back to top Go down

Post  Akster Sat Aug 23 2008, 11:49

Its not 100% neccesary to have a mike when doing PvP...i fail to see why it is not possible to play pvp without a mike. Even if there needs to be organisation in PvP i can easily just go into vent, listen to the people in it and work from there. If im going to tell the guild that i am going to defend or attack or go here or there i will just type it...which doesnt get in the way of the game at all, although vent does help i dont neeed a mike to talk to people...

Il add a couple things i forgot before,

I also found the guild of interest when i kept seeing we will help other guilds smaller than us which i have never heard a guild say before.

Akster

Back to top Go down

Post  Akster Sat Aug 23 2008, 12:00

This forum is starting ot annoy me now...when i post it just wont bloody come up...guess id better Copy my text before posting to make sure it posts and i get the anto bot letters right >_>

I rememebr i quit WoW because of all the high lvl peopel killing low lvl people as soon as they see them making it sometime simpossible to get anywhere without dieing to a lvl 70...or even a lvl 30 if your under lvl 15...

ALso since this guild says it will be helping other guilds it sounds as if it wont be too hard to form alliances which is always good Smile

Akster

Back to top Go down

Post  Akster Sat Aug 23 2008, 12:09

Oh gosh not another reply! Yes you better believe it...

Currently im laying Team Fortress 2 a lot, my STeamID is aksterpwnzu (yes stupid i know but akster was taken and i couldnt think of anything else lol)

Please dont reject me to the guild i might be forced to make my own guild but secretly i really dont want to have all that hard work again i want to just enjooy the game for once with somene taking care of the guild im in for me :*( Laser

Akster

Back to top Go down

Post  Akster Sat Aug 23 2008, 12:24

This is gettin fairly long so im just gonna send a APP to the email thingie i talk too much <(^^<) (>^^)>

PS this is about my 5th *edit* 6th *edit* 7th *edit*8th try to get the letters in confirmation right some of them are impossble to tell if capital o lower case...Sad

SERIOSULY THIS IS ANNOYING HOW CN YOU TELL WHAT IS CAPITAL OR NOT....
Edit 9th...10th...

Akster

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down