Unleashed
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Aldasar's Application

4 posters

Go down

Aldasar's Application Empty Aldasar's Application

Post  Aldasarr Mon Aug 11 2008, 22:03

1. Character Information
I will play Chaos/Chosen. When I read about the class it just said "click".
I have also a slight intrest in the Magus.

2. Playing Hours
It will rise. I came from Age of Conan(cancelle'd my subscription today). I would say I play about 30hrs/week. Bah, if it's a day off from work and my GF is not home - I would play all day. Very Happy
Most days, 15:00 to 00:00, or later. GMT+1.

3. Past Gaming Experience (Please note that we may ask questions about said game to check credibility)
I have beeing playing games since child legs, on a regular basis. The past MMORPG games I played are World of Warcraft, Age of Conan, Tabula Rasa, LOTRO, Hellgate Longdon. I have tried a huge number of free MMORPG's, but these canno't compete with the paying ones. And not to be forgotten - Frozen Throne(DotA FTW!).
The biggest of these games where World of Warcraft, played it since release untill authum last year. I was in the guild Redrum Inc on the RPPvP server The Venturo Co, we had the servers first on practically everything. I quit the game for some time when I met my GF(also my fiancé heart), and then started again but did not do any T6 raiding. Played a shaman the first year, swapped to alliance and played for 2 years a fury warrior(70), and later on a firemage(70). I was also raiding in Age of Conan, but the game failed my expectations. Played a 80 barbarian and tons of alts.

I have always favored PvE, but I will be more PvP oriented in WAR.

4. Past Guilds and if you have held any place of power in a Guild (any proof of this will greatly help)
Sadly the Redrum Inc does not excist anymore, but I think their site is still running. Redrum-inc.com
Age of Conan guild is still active, called Acolytes of the Shadow. Aots-guild.com

(Of some strange reason the links does not show on the prewiev board, so I'll just write the urls.)

5. How you will help Unleashed, both outside and inside guild. I.e. Website help, helping players outside Unleashed etc.
I consider myself a friendly and skillful player, ofcourse I give players who struggle help with quests and class tips etc, if they are in need/ask for it. Such friendly actions will give the guild a good reputation. That counts of course for guildies aswell! Beeing able to group with people and achieve goals together is the reason I play MMO's.

I don't know anything about editing a website, unfortuanly. <_<

6. Reasons for joining Unleashed
I'm on the hunt for a Destruction guild, with a friendly athmosphere and community. Both PvP and PvE oriented. I read your post in the Warhammer Alliance forum and "Aha!"

7. How long you plan on playing WAR
For a very very long time, I do not have any other games in mind I would like to play.

8. Access to Ventrilo and a mic?
I have a really comfortable headset. Vent and TS installed.

9. A personal statement - tell us about yourself (Note that this is a very important part of your application)
Hellu Unleeeashed! Name's Andreas Bizzozero, 23 winters old this athum. Living with my fiancé in Stockholm/Sweden. Working in a service house for old people, 65+. It's a kind of rehab for old people, for example when they need to recover from some nasty disease, a broken leg, or anyhing that makes them unable to live at home. It's also considered a "parking spot", they can pay us a visist while they wait for a permanent appartment(with 24h service). Takeing care of 11 goldies atm.
I finished 12 years in school, then went to the university of technology in Stockholm. I jumped off though, to tierd to study.
Currently painting the appartment, buying new furniture and rebuilding some. Hopefully we'll have a little Bizzozero joining us.
I spend most of my free time with my fiancé, when I'm not playing of course. I don't enjoy going out with my friends as I did before, dunno why. Maybe cause I love my fiancé so much I want to spend all my free time at home.

Don't know what else to say, I belive people consider me as a nice, calm and open hearted fella. I never fight/argue loudly with people. Just taking it calm and easy, like a rock.

Same goes for gameing. I'm a calm dedicated veteran mmo'er who see the game in a guild perspective, improving my toon the give the guild best profits. To success in both PvE and PvP goals.

10. Have you pre-ordered the WAR CE and will you be playing in the 'Open Beta' with us?
I have pre-ordered a orginal copy if the game, the CE is sold out everywhere. No
I have registered for the beta though, but not given access. Still holding thumbs.

11. Computer specs and Internet connection
Dell Dimension 9200.
Intel Core 2 Duo 6400, 2.13Ghz (2 CPUs).
2GB RAM.
GeForce 8800GTS 512MB.
Logitech G5 gaming mouse.
21" LCD.
8Mbits Internet Connection.

12. How to get in contact with you, preferably MSN
MSN/Email: the_bizzozero@hotmail.com

Aldasarr

Back to top Go down

Aldasar's Application Empty Re: Aldasar's Application

Post  Cain Tue Aug 12 2008, 16:03

might have to rethink your career man.. dont think we have any spots left for a chosen atm.. you'll have to wait and see what the officers say, but have a backup in mind just in case Wink
Cain
Cain
Recruitment
Recruitment

Male Number of posts : 372
Class : Marauder
Registration date : 2008-04-11

http://www.unleashed-war.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post  Aldasarr Tue Aug 12 2008, 17:11

Alright, I'm standing by! The recruit status said Open, but it's up to ya. Surprised

I'll check in later, cheers.

Aldasar

Aldasarr

Back to top Go down

Post  Olthrion Wed Aug 13 2008, 02:24

Okay then, lets see what we got here.

It's true that Chosen is stil available, but they are very hard to get into.
We all know that alot of people wish to go Chosen as they are THE iconic career in Warhammer, this can be disputed.
But what they also are are tanks, they will never be dps.
As a Chosen in Unleashed your duty is to tank, no exceptions to this since their dps will like all tanks more surely be close to nothing.

You have played fury warrior before and what I can tell from you playing this over 2 years that you enjoyed it and this is more along the line of what your looking for. Then Chosen are not for you, there are other careers much closer to that if this is what you wish to have.
Also as a tank in Unleashed you will need to have large amount of experience in this area, have you been MT in the high end instances in for example WoW then this can be for you, if not then you might look into a different career.
We don't dispute that this skillset can be learnt if you have the talent for it, but that will also take time which will leave the applicant with this dilemma out of the loop for a while until they feel they have mastered it.

Also not having CE is a problem since we find that the headstart that this include will be a great tool to use.
Is there any way of which you can get a hold of the CE?
Olthrion
Olthrion
Officer
Officer

Male Number of posts : 696
Class : Disciple of Khaine
Registration date : 2008-02-06

http://www.unleashed-war.co.uk/

Back to top Go down

Post  Aldasarr Wed Aug 13 2008, 07:42

Nope, the CE is sold out. I've checked alot of webbs. ;(

My passion was to make a toon that lasted on the battlefield, and beeing able to deal average damage. Ofc a tank class rarley out-DPS a pure DPS class(except fury warriors xD). Darn, a freak with a octopussyarm or a bloody elf? I hate elves! Razz

My tanking experience is just raid offtanking, as I always been an DPS'er.
But I maybe have to look for another class then, probably a mage.

Aldasarr

Back to top Go down

Post  Cain Wed Aug 13 2008, 17:36

off tanking, lasting on the field, DPS... you might wanna take a look at the marauder.. but you didnt hear it from me Wink
Cain
Cain
Recruitment
Recruitment

Male Number of posts : 372
Class : Marauder
Registration date : 2008-04-11

http://www.unleashed-war.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post  Aldasarr Thu Aug 14 2008, 16:21

Yep, I'd pick the marauder class. Since DPS is basically all I have done Razz

Just, the arm transfrom thingie buggs me a bit. I want weppans!

Aldasarr

Back to top Go down

Post  Grimlok Thu Aug 14 2008, 18:24

He do have a one handed weapon in the non-mutated arm though.

Grimlok
Squig
Squig

Male Number of posts : 2
Class : Squig Herder
Registration date : 2008-08-10

Back to top Go down

Post  Firefly Fri Aug 22 2008, 17:18

i have added you to msn some time ago mate, but you have not come up on my screen as of yet.
Firefly
Firefly
Guild Leader
Guild Leader

Male Number of posts : 424
Class : Witch Elf
Registration date : 2008-01-29

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down