Unleashed
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Application from Eledorian

2 posters

Go down

Application from Eledorian Empty Application from Eledorian

Post  Eledoria Thu Aug 07 2008, 13:25

Character Information - Race, Class:
Atm i havnt decided yet, just got into the beta and as im downloading now ill try out the classes i think i might play

Playing Hours - The amount of hours per week you spend on (any game) and will this change for WAR?:
Im working office hours (Working for Daikin Europe as an Engineer), so that means im home usually around 17h GMT+1 and can play throughout the whole evening. And during the weekend i should be able to play non-stop.

Past Gaming Experience (Please note that we may ask questions about said game to check credibility)
Ive played alot mmo's during the last years (before that i played CS), several are:
DaoC
SWG
EQ II
Guild Wars
WoW
AoC

So im not an stranger to mmo's, your more then welcome to check out if what i just wrote is the truth. Aint got anything to hide.
And i understand you have to know your members and cant just invite anyone.

Past Guilds and if you have held any place of power in a Guild (any proof of this will greatly help)

- Aoc: (im an raidleader there)
- Wow: many guilds, some as guildmaster, but last one was Infusion. (if i remember correctly)
- EQ II: Guild with irl friends called BuD (Belgian underground division, now turned into a gaming community)
- SWG: Guild with irl friends called BuD (Belgian underground division, now turned into a gaming community)

How you will help Unleashed, both outside and inside guild. I.e. Website help, helping players outside Unleashed etc.

I dont know anything of PhPbb but i can help out forumwise, being a moderator, raidleader, or just like anyone else a devoted member that would help out guildies whenever needed, under whatever circumstances. Ill do whatever i have to to make sure that the guild runs smooth. Wheter its doing the dirty jobs or being an officer, ill do it every day with a smile upon my face. Giving it the fully 100% just like i do at my work. I can come up with tons of examples of how i would be a great asset to your guild, but deeds are worth more then words. So give me the chance and ill prove it you.

Reasons for joining Unleashed
Im looking for a pre-made guild cause most of the times these are the ones that do keep on existing, im fet up with them guilds that rise quickly but die quick aswell, i want a guild that likes the game but above all likes it members even more. And the fact that many unleashed members are in the beta makes it even better and easier for me to learn to know em.

How long you plan on playing WAR
Im not someone that gives up a game that easely, I played WoW for over 2years, and most of the other mmo's 1-2years.
The only exception so far is AoC, basically cause it lacks endgame content and its pretty boring once you hit 80.
But before i started playing AoC i was going to go FULL out for WAR, just played AoC to keep me busy till September.

Access to Ventrilo and a mic?
Ofcourse, a must for any mmo player! Got both old & new ventrilo version + Teamspeak and a fully proper working headset.

A personal statement - tell us about yourself (Note that this is a very important part of your application)

Im a 23 (turning 24 in september) year old guy that currently lives and works in Brugge, Belgium. Other then spending time at work i spend alot of time sitting behind my computer playing mmo's. Without bragging i like to say that im a gentil, friendly person that would be a great asset to a guild that keeps friendship as one of their number one priorities! Future plans involve a move to England as my girlfriend lives there, so ill find a job there to what i studied in belgium, everything will remain the same ill just be in another country. I hope to be a part of your guild, so together we can conquer and overcome many great things. Id like to go on and write a diary here but i think that wouldnt be much of a help right. Id like to be your loyal member, that helps out wherever and whenever needed.

Have you pre-ordered the WAR CE and will you be playing in the 'Open Beta' with us?
Ive orderd the CE a long time ago, so im ok with that. Just counting down the days till september. Gets released 2days before my B-day hehe

Computer specs and Internet connection

Intel QuadCore Q9450 1333Mhz FSB
Asus Formula Striker II 1333Mhz FSB
2x Asus 9800 GTX 512Mb
6GB OCZ Reaper 1066Mhz
1Tb HD's with a raptor to boot Vista + WAR
Thermaltake Shark Case
2x 24" Iiyama widescreen (dualscreen)
G15 Keyboard
G9 Mouse

How to get in contact with you, preferably MSN

mxwll_@hotmail.com

Eledoria

Back to top Go down

Application from Eledorian Empty Re: Application from Eledorian

Post  Eledorian Thu Aug 07 2008, 14:30

If there is anything else you need to know, feel free to PM or mail me.

Looking forward to your reply,

Kind regards

-Ele-

Eledorian
Squig
Squig

Male Number of posts : 2
Class : Shaman or Squig Herder
Registration date : 2008-08-07

Back to top Go down

Post  Cain Thu Aug 07 2008, 18:09

Hey, man!

You can take a look at the "Careers in Demand" thread and have a quick look at which careers we need the most, and hopefully you'll be comfortable with one of the careers we need, thus increasing your chances of being accepted Smile

take care!
Cain
Cain
Recruitment
Recruitment

Male Number of posts : 372
Class : Marauder
Registration date : 2008-04-11

http://www.unleashed-war.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post  Eledorian Fri Aug 08 2008, 13:21

Think i'll go for either Greenskin Shaman or Squig Herder.
Always played healer or ranged classes so i think that would be the best choice to help defend your ranks.

Eledorian
Squig
Squig

Male Number of posts : 2
Class : Shaman or Squig Herder
Registration date : 2008-08-07

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down