Unleashed
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Shaman Application

Go down

Shaman Application Empty Shaman Application

Post  Kecka Sun Oct 05 2008, 05:18

1. Character Information - Race, class, name and current level.
Im playing a Goblin Shaman. rank 10 atm but it increases fast (:

2. Playing Hours - The amount of hours per week you spend on (any game) and will this change for WAR?
My playing hours are diffrent from day to day. but around 15:00 - 03:00
3. Past Gaming Experience (Please note that we may ask questions about said game to check credibility, and also add details about your experience in PvP/RvR and PvE)
Only MMORPG i played "serious" before was World of Warcraft. Had good PvE Experiance for both TBC and Pre-TBC
4. Past Guilds and if you have held any place of power in a Guild (any proof of this will greatly help)
i have never been in a guild before! you are my first choice
5. How you will help Unleashed, both outside and inside guild. I.e. Website help, helping players outside Unleashed etc.
i will help where is needed.im not that good at coding websites but im always willing to help as much as i can ingame Smile
6. Reasons for joining Unleashed
From my point of view Unleashed seems to be an active and serious guild wich fits me perfectly
7. How do you feel about WAR and how long you plan on playing it?
i have really enjoyed every minute i got in WAR. got gametime to FEB 09 becouse i know i will play for so long, and im almost sure that i will continue after that to
8. Access to Ventrilo and a mic?
Yes, i got acces to both mic and Ventrilo ( all versions )
9. A personal statement - tell us about yourself (Note that this is a very important part of your application)
Hey! My name is Andreas and im 20 years old, i live in a small village called Lånsele (Sweden),im currently unemployed so i got alot of leisure time. im very interested in hockey, watching it not playing. i also like to practise sports like Fotball / Baskeball
etc etc. As a person im very calm and collected, i am very big hearted and can put others before myself. i like to be social (ingame) and i can easy follow instructions, i always pay attention and have huge respect for theleaders and other persons to. ( not interuppting them , listen to them and so on). i have never give myself a bad reputation in any game as far as i know. and as anybody else i got my badsides =) no one is perfect!
10. Computer specs and Internet connection
CPU : Pentium 4 3.6ghz
Ram : 2gb ddr2
G-Card : ATI Radeon 3850 512mb ddr3 600~ mhz clockspeed
Connection : 8mbit Telia ADSL
I have not experianced any problems with WAR so far

Hope i hear from you soon!
Yours Andreas

Kecka

Back to top Go down

Shaman Application Empty Re: Shaman Application

Post  Fleshtuh Sun Oct 05 2008, 15:55

Sorry application denied since we only recruiting level 30+

Fleshtuh
Squig
Squig

Male Number of posts : 41
Class : Marauder
Registration date : 2008-08-31

Back to top Go down

Post  Kecka Sun Oct 05 2008, 17:29

Ok! Smile i understand. then i wish the guild luck and u might hear from me again when i have reached Rank 40 =)

Kecka

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down