Unleashed
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Shaman application

Go down

Shaman application Empty Shaman application

Post  tevebord Thu Sep 18 2008, 20:55

I didn't quite follow the template, I have answered each question in the right order but i kind of thought it looked stupid to add the questions. Enjoy the read Smile

Hi, my name is Victor, I live in sweden and I'm currently 19 years old, without any real life commitments like school or work.
I play a shaman, currently level 18. I normally play around 6-8 hours a day. Yeah I'm an addict. And I have been playing this much for the last three years basically, since the days I started playing WoW.

As stated above, I've played WoW more or less non-stop since the release, with a few breaks here and there. However I have no intentions of playing the expansion. In WoW I have achieved everything that you can, this involving Server first kills on all major bosses, and getting World 53th kill on Kel'thuzad and World 87th on Illidan. As well as getting to 2300 rating in the arenas. Apart from playing WoW I've had my fair shares of other games, such as Lineage 2, Dark age of Camelot and Ragnarok Online.

In my days of playing WoW, in my guild Infamous of Outland, I've organized and lead numerous of raids, and I've always been part of developing strategies for encounters, and always contributing to the overall morale of the guild. I do not however have any proof, but give me a chance and I'll prove myself being a capable leader who isn't too big to take notes and ideas of other people, but confident enough to make calls despite peoples objections.
That being said, I have no problems with being a team player, and being in a leader position isn't something I strive for, but in my experience, i do tend to end up in one.

This game is quite new to me (...) so I don't have any certain goals, nor do I fully understand what we as a guild would be striving for, however I like to see myself as that guy who tries to compliment achievements, support someone who is having a hard time and find finding solutions to problems.
An example of this would be this thread that I created on the warhammeralliance.com forum;
I wanted to share my point of view on the shaman class, and in the process maybe learn a thing or two on how to improve, and I did.

I always strive for my own perfection, and that being said, I expect people I play with to make an honest effort. It seems like Unleashed is by far the most focused guild on Karak Eight Peaks, and for that I idolize you. I'm currently playing in a casual guild with my friends from WoW, but I'm suffering from few people being online and not many ways to grow.

My plan is to play WAR at it's highest level of competitive gaming, and I will not stop until I am among the best, I've never had any mediocre goals for this game, and that was partly why I chose a Support Class. A good healer is sometimes very hard to find, and I know I'm good, so why not utilize it to my own gain.
I've played WoW for 3 years in the same guild, with the same people, my friends. And I expect to play this game for a long time.

I have ventrilo, and I've got no problem with speaking over ventrilo. I hardly ever play anything when I'm not ventrilo, as I like to play with friends.

I'd like to think of myself as a cheerful guy (I've deliberately refrained from using smileys and stupid jokes in this application to prove that I'm very serious at what I do, however I'm full of 'funs'), who always brings something to the table. I always do my best, and I am my biggest critic. I always find ways to improve and tweak my gameplay.

I have a computer, and a connection that runs WAR perfectly, although not on it's highest quality, but having no problem with lags.

If you have any questions, feel free to poke me ingame on my character Tevebord or add me to msn at tevebord@hotmail.com

(No, I did not create my email after my character... Razz)

tevebord

Back to top Go down

Shaman application Empty Re: Shaman application

Post  tevebord Thu Sep 18 2008, 20:59

Uhm, I somehow failed to link the URL to the thread i referred to, so here it is!

tevebord

Back to top Go down

Post  Shaman Thu Sep 18 2008, 20:59

this is a bit stupid, but gonna try it one more time!

!www.warhammeralliance.com/forums/showthread.php?t=95122

Shaman

Back to top Go down

Post  Tevebord Fri Sep 19 2008, 05:22

Ok, I've just got to add one thing, in addition to that I can not edit my own thread, hence the several posts Razz

I can very much prove that I've played in the said WoW guild, and that we have achieved said achievements. However I'd rather not post it in this thread but feel free to PM me or tell me who to PM the information.

Tevebord

Back to top Go down

Post  Olthrion Fri Sep 19 2008, 11:44

Greetings my friend.
As you might have noticed and I said in this forum, we are rather busy ingame so your best chance is to find us there Very Happy
Please contact me ingame, Olthrion is my name of course, and we can talk.

Also you said that you could prove that your previous could had the achievements they had but don't wish to post it openly, which seems a big strange.
How come?
Olthrion
Olthrion
Officer
Officer

Male Number of posts : 696
Class : Disciple of Khaine
Registration date : 2008-02-06

http://www.unleashed-war.co.uk/

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content