Unleashed
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Squig Herder Application. Biffi.

2 posters

Go down

Squig Herder Application. Biffi. Empty Squig Herder Application. Biffi.

Post  Biffi Sun Sep 14 2008, 13:49

1. Character Information - Race, Class
Greenskin, Squig Herder
2. Playing Hours - The amount of hours per week you spend on (any game) and will this change for WAR?
I'd say roughly 40 + hours per week spent over several games. I'd say WAR will take about 75%-90% of that time in the first few months due to the excitement of it all and then I expect it to round out to roughly 60% of my time gaming a week. edited for times - I play from roughly 6pm gmt till 12 gmt on a weekday and available anytime saturday and sunday generally playing 10-12 hours then depending on the game/mood/commitments.
3. Past Gaming Experience (Please note that we may ask questions about said game to check credibility)
The extent of my experience is probably into SSC as far as Tidewalker in WoW. As I got onto the raiding scene the guild I was in at the time, "The care squad" Ravenholdt EU ,ran into issuses and I left it before it exploded and left the raiding area since.
4. Past Guilds and if you have held any place of power in a Guild (any proof of this will greatly help)
I've lead raids in another previous guild in Karazhan, "Gromakar Battalion" Maelstrom US, and have effectively cleared the instance in short times and no wipes.
5. How you will help Unleashed, both outside and inside guild. I.e. Website help, helping players outside Unleashed etc.
I'm quite a good problem solver, both logical and otherwise. I've no problem sitting down with someone and helping people through stuff step by step both in-game and out of game. I'm a firm believer in showing guild pride and standards outside of guild groups. I'm a good negotiator in solving problems between people and loot issuses.
6. Reasons for joining Unleashed
I'm very interested in looking for a guild who are interested in succeeding, building a good realm community, and standing out in a crowd.
7. How long you plan on playing WAR
Not sure if you meant in the long run or per week, so per week roughly 30+ hours on average, long run several years depending on how well it plays out in the latter end of it.
8. Access to Ventrilo and a mic?
Yes to both.
9. A personal statement - tell us about yourself (Note that this is a very important part of your application)
My name is Matthew. I'm 17. I'm from Ireland. I'm currently in my last year of school before heading off to college. I'm a fun loving person but will always get serious and put on my game face once it comes to serious buisness in-game. Otherwise I love hanging about and having a laugh with friends both in-game and out of game. I love a broad range of music and I love to read old fantasy books. Oh and also I've a tendency to dye my hair strange colours, currently it's purple/pink. I forgot to mention I'm also a very big fan of anime and have spent quite a lot of money on manga and have watched several hundred hours worth of anime online.
10. Have you pre-ordered the WAR CE and will you be playing in the Headstart with us?
Yes to both.
11. Computer specs and Internet connection
------------------
System Information
------------------
Time of this report: 7/12/2008, 16:42:27
Machine name: MATT-PC
Operating System: Windows Vista™ Home Premium (6.0, Build 6000) (6000.vista_ldr.071009-1543)
Language: English (Regional Setting: English)
System Manufacturer: FUJITSU SIEMENS
System Model: G31T-M2
BIOS: Default System BIOS
Processor: Intel(R) Core(TM)2 Quad CPU Q6600 @ 2.40GHz (4 CPUs), ~2.4GHz
Memory: 2046MB RAM
Page File: 1169MB used, 3144MB available
Windows Dir: C:\Windows
DirectX Version: DirectX 10
DX Setup Parameters: Not found
DxDiag Version: 6.00.6000.16386 32bit Unicode

---------------
Display Devices
---------------
Card name: NVIDIA GeForce 8600GS
Manufacturer: NVIDIA
Chip type: GeForce 8600GS
DAC type: Integrated RAMDAC
Device Key: Enum\PCI\VEN_10DE&DEV_0403&SUBSYS_8090174B&REV_A1
Display Memory: 1264 MB
Dedicated Memory: 497 MB
Shared Memory: 767 MB
Current Mode: 1680 x 1050 (32 bit) (60Hz)
Monitor: Generic PnP Monitor
12. How to get in contact with you, preferably MSN

matthew_reynolds1@hotmail.com (msn)

-edited just to modify some personal info and exact times of play.

Biffi
Squig
Squig

Male Number of posts : 1
Class : Squig Herder
Registration date : 2008-09-14

Back to top Go down

Squig Herder Application. Biffi. Empty hey

Post  Fleshtuh Fri Sep 26 2008, 22:24

closed thread plz

Fleshtuh
Squig