Unleashed
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Grimlok, Goblin Squig Herder Application. [closed]

3 posters

Go down

Grimlok, Goblin Squig Herder Application. [closed] Empty Grimlok, Goblin Squig Herder Application. [closed]

Post  Grimlok Tue Aug 12 2008, 12:12

1. Character Information - Race, Class
After looking through what you guys want I have decided to try out a Squig Herder. I think that I will be quite good at playing one as I have experience playing similar classes before.
I will most likely put the majority of my points into quick shooting as I imagine that it will be the most usefull in bad situations.

If you do not need any more squig herders I can choose another class but hopefully that wont be a problem.

2. Playing Hours - The amount of hours per week you spend on (any game) and will this change for WAR?
It's quite a high number. Around 40 I think. It should stay the same when I start playing WAR.
3. Past Gaming Experience (Please note that we may ask questions about said game to check credibility)

I played a game called Knight Online 5-6 years ago, it was quite shite but fun as hell to play with the group I was in.
After that I didnt play anything for a while as I was waiting for WoW to come out here in europe. I started to play that in the open beta and has played it on and off until roughly six months ago.
I have played quite a few classes in WoW but I spent the majority of my time playing on either my Gnome Mage or Tauren Druid. The experience playing those two classes was quite different but I enjoyed that I could experience two different sides of the same game. I did pvp to rank 7-8 with my mage in the original WoW but I did not really enjoy the pvp system they had in WoW enough to go any further. My pve progress in WoW has been quite mediocre. I did raid BWL in the early days and my druid did do parts of SSC and KZ, ZA, Magtheridon, Gruul.

4. Past Guilds and if you have held any place of power in a Guild (any proof of this will greatly help)
I can't really remember the name of most of the guild I have been in but there was not really any spectacular ones in WoW.
I have been Class Leader in quite a few and I think it worked out ok. The classes I was taking care of were usually one of the better in the guilds. (edit: some guild that I remember at the moment is: Enduring Avengers, Silver Dragon Society, Last Wish)

5. How you will help Unleashed, both outside and inside guild. I.e. Website help, helping players outside Unleashed etc.
Well, I am currently going through and Electronic/Computer education so I can help out a bit with most things associated with that. I would like to help out a bit with the website if possible as I will start a course in webdesign this year and some training is only good. I will also be able to take up backup servers for Ventrilo or something else incase it's needed. I do have one extra computer for that at the moment and two soon.

6. Reasons for joining Unleashed
I want to join a guild which want to go far and are actually working to get there.
I also love you'r website, was quite impressed when I saw it.

7. How long you plan on playing WAR
Years.

8. Access to Ventrilo and a mic?
Yup.

9. A personal statement - tell us about yourself (Note that this is a very important part of your application)

As said I have experience from WoW and I am currently going throught a Electronic/Computer education. I live in Sweden, Gävle and I am 18 years old.
I am a team player and have always enjoyed pvping as a team and hated to pvp alone. (This may just be an effect from the terrible pvp system in WoW tho.) I have spoken english while gaiming for the last 8~ years and have all A's in it in school so you should hopefully not have any problem with it.
I enjoy reading Novels and Manga and I am a longtime fan of both the warhammer worlds.
If you want to know anything else please ask.

10. Have you pre-ordered the WAR CE and will you be playing in the 'Open Beta' with us?
Yes and Yes.

11. Computer specs and Internet connection
My current computer have been loyal to me this far letting me play WoW and most other games on the Higest Graphic setting with barely any lagg.
However as I am soon ordering a new computer and will use that for WAR I will give you the speccs for that instead:
Intel Core 2 Quad Q6600 2,4GHz 1066Mhz
HIS Radeon HD 4870 512MB GDDR5, PCI-Express 2.0, 2xDVI/HDMI/HDCP
4GB DDR2
I also got a 100mb down/10mb up internet connection.

12. How to get in contact with you, preferably MSN
You can contact me over email or msn at: Henlund@hotmail.com

Last edited by Transcendence on Wed Aug 27 2008, 20:07; edited 3 times in total (Reason for editing : Strange sentences)

Grimlok
Squig
Squig

Male Number of posts : 2
Class : Squig Herder
Registration date : 2008-08-10

Back to top Go down

Grimlok, Goblin Squig Herder Application. [closed] Empty Re: Grimlok, Goblin Squig Herder Application. [closed]

Post  Olthrion Thu Aug 14 2008, 15:00

Thank you for your application.
There are some questions concerning this application but I will get to them later on.
Be sure to stick around and we will get back to you shortly.
Olthrion
Olthrion
Officer
Officer

Male Number of posts : 696
Class : Disciple of Khaine
Registration date : 2008-02-06

http://www.unleashed-war.co.uk/

Back to top Go down

Grimlok, Goblin Squig Herder Application. [closed] Empty Re: Grimlok, Goblin Squig Herder Application. [closed]

Post  Transcendence Wed Aug 27 2008, 20:07

Applicant withdrew application
Transcendence
Transcendence
Recruitment
Recruitment

Female Number of posts : 30
Class : Sorceress
Registration date : 2008-08-25

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down