Unleashed
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Appelication for Riplight - Squig Herder [closed]

2 posters

Go down

Appelication for Riplight - Squig Herder [closed] Empty Appelication for Riplight - Squig Herder [closed]

Post  Chris Fri Aug 08 2008, 02:40

1. Character Information - Race, Class
I will be playing as a Greenskin - Squig Herder in this game. NO! It is not because the class was yellow instead of orange, it is because thats what I've been wanting to play since the announcment.

2. Playing Hours - The amount of hours per week you spend on (any game) and will this change for WAR?
If I'm done with my homework I play untill I go to bed which is about 02:00, so that gives me ALOT of hours each day. In the weekends I play even more, if I'm not away, but I certinly doubt that.

3. Past Gaming Experience (Please note that we may ask questions about said game to check credibility)
When it comes to mmo I've played about 35+ different ones. Why I've played so many? Well that is because I am extreamly demanding of an mmo. If I see as much as a hint of "click to move" or something like that, I'm outta there. So I have alot of experience in the world of mmos. And this game I actually believe that will be the one game that I've been looking for.

4. Past Guilds and if you have held any place of power in a Guild (any proof of this will greatly help)
I have been in alot of different guilds in alot of different games, but I have never been in a guild that makes me feel...well you know that feeling you have when you come home after a long day of hard work/school and get to sink into your favourite chair. And because of that I havent really been the leader or anything like that.

5. How you will help Unleashed, both outside and inside guild. I.e. Website help, helping players outside Unleashed etc.
Well I will be there for you when you need me offcourse. I like to have some responsibility etc. Where Im attanding school we study alot of webdesign, homepages and stuff like that so I know a little about that. I also have experience with beeing forum moderators and such. I will offcourse do my best with helping new players, show them the firsts quests if they need some teching and such. But when it comes to giving new players free gold and stuff thats where I draw the line, hehe.

6. Reasons for joining Unleashed
The thing the drove me to your website link was the name, love it. And I am very, very impressed by your website and welcoming design. Very profesional. I have checked out the forums, and you guys seem like a fun game, and that is the most important of all. Having fun.

7. How long you plan on playing WAR
Untill the BIG BANG happens all over again.

8. Access to Ventrilo and a mic?
Offcourse

9. A personal statement - tell us about yourself (Note that this is a very important part of your application)
Well, my name is Christopher Hansen, I live in Norway and are soon to be 19 years old. I have one more year of high schooling to do, and then off to college and start my road to become a game designer. Then study game designing for 3 years (bachelor), and then 2 years more of the same (master). And after that I'll be having coffee with Paul Barnet, Josh and Jeff in the offices of Mythic Entertainment, hehe. If the dream comes true. And I want to add that I have watched every single interview, video and screenshots of this game I could find. So If anyone want a tip to where to find something just ask.

10. Have you pre-ordered the WAR CE and will you be playing in the 'Open Beta' with us?
Offcourse. Looking forward to it.

11. Computer specs and Internet connection
Machine name: CHRIS
Operating System: Windows XP Professional x64 Edition (5.2, Build 3790) Service Pack 2 (3790.srv03_sp2_gdr.070321-2337)
Language: English (Regional Setting: English)
System Manufacturer: MSI
System Model: MS-7350
BIOS: Default System BIOS
Processor: Intel(R) Core(TM)2 Quad CPU Q6600 @ 2.40GHz (4 CPUs), ~2.4GHz
Memory: 2048MB RAM
Page File: 568MB used, 3395MB available
Windows Dir: C:\WINDOWS
DirectX Version: DirectX 9.0c (4.09.0000.0904)

Now Im at my parents house so only have 3 mb/400kb. But in my apartement I have 20 mb/ 1 mb.

12. How to get in contact with you, preferably MSN[center][/b]
myz600@msn.com

Love hearing from you.

Chris

Back to top Go down

Appelication for Riplight - Squig Herder [closed] Empty Re: Appelication for Riplight - Squig Herder [closed]

Post  Riplight Sat Aug 30 2008, 14:52

I have bad news. Yesterday at school we went through our plans for this school year. And the plans are crazy, its my last year at high school, and it is very important to me. Already next week we are starting a 3 months huge film project. And I will be filming almost every day after school, so I do not find the time to be in a hardcore guild. I did not expect something like this at all.

Im am really sorry for making you guys interviewing, and spending time on me. You guys seem awsome and I really had hopes up that I would get in, but when something like this comes up Its really hard to choose gaming before school. I dont really know what to say..Sad

Thank you for taking your time.

Im sorry

Chris

Riplight
Squig
Squig

Male Number of posts : 3
Class : Black Orc
Registration date : 2008-08-08

Back to top Go down

Appelication for Riplight - Squig Herder [closed] Empty Re: Appelication for Riplight - Squig Herder [closed]

Post  Transcendence Sat Aug 30 2008, 15:01

Closed because of the circumstances. I have told him he may join the same server and feel free to Rvr with us from time to time and maybe try another application later on when he feels he could commit to a hardcore guild. Chances ofcourse become very slim because of slots/places in the guild.
Transcendence
Transcendence
Recruitment
Recruitment

Female Number of posts : 30
Class : Sorceress
Registration date : 2008-08-25

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down