Unleashed
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Application - Verox, Black Orc.

+10
Mythical
Ryanous
Grom
Yevon
Sey
serenity
Olthrion
Demoras
Nastro
Verox
14 posters

Go down

Application - Verox, Black Orc. Empty Application - Verox, Black Orc.

Post  Verox Sat Apr 19 2008, 20:22

Greetings Unleashed,

This sure is a nice find, I found your site via Warhammer Alliance and saw a nice post in the regiment section and it really hit me. And my compliment to whomever made the site, it looks nice. This would definitely be a awesome guild for me to join. So here is my application.

Character Information - Race, Class

My character of choice would be a Black Orc, Greenskins.

Playing Hours - The amount of hours per week you spend on (any game) and will this change for WAR?

Right now I'm spending approximately 50-60 hours a week on WoW, and I highly doubt it would be effected once Warhammer comes, as matter as fact I would play even more.

Past Gaming Experience

I have been playing computer game for the last 10 years of my life, well then I'm going to post them into 2 different paragraphs.

My MMO Experience.

I started my first MMO game with Ragnarok Online back in the old days. Back then I was into this whole anime/cute characters kind of thing, played it actively for almost 2 whole years on the international server. Had a high priestess, agi knight, hunter, sage and a merchant for items vending. I also did alot of WoE'ing (War of Emperium) with my guild which was back then one of the major guild on the server. I then retired my RO career when WOW came out.

I managed to participate on WoW US open beta, made a human mage and played together with 2 of my friends from RO. I had the most fun of my life doing so. After that I kept playing on the live servers came up (Mannaroth), thanks to my buddy whom helped me with a US copy. So I made another mage and was among one of the first on the server that got to 60. But due to the time different I was unable to raid Molten Core, still I kept playing on the US server (despite the 200+ ping) until the EU servers came out, which was without doubt a god send for me as it is the time to migrate.

I played EU WoW with my brother duo'ing me as a Paladin and my brother as a Druid both on Alliance side on Twillight Hammer. We were having a blast we realised that Horde is much cooler. So we made our horde duo characters on Mazrigos which back then was a new/low population server. Me as a Tauren Warrior and my baby brother as a Undead Priest, we ended up doing raids Molten Core, ZG, BWL. I also decided to make a guild together with a few friends, which was a great opportunity to gain my leadership in MMO world as well as how to run a guild effectively. After a while my friends were quitting so I decided to step down as I promoted my most trusted officer to be the next GM, freeze my account and take a break.

And then I came back to WoW again once the Burning Crusade expansion came out, boy was I excited. Together with my brother, we managed to join a major pre'BC raiding guild which had a heart set on progressing on the new BC encounters. So we did Karazhan, Gruul, Magtheridon, and Serpentshrine. The guild was doing great and was one of the first guilds on the server clearing those mentioned raiding instances. After that I got bored with Horde and went back to play Alliance and still playing my paladin until now. My Holy Paladin currently farming Hyjal/Black Temple, and progressing in Sunwell (killed the first boss so far).

As for the PVP aspect, I'm PVP'ing actively whenever I'm not raiding both battlegrounds and arenas. I always having fun playing in PVP as a team and enjoy my place in a organized groups which uses voice communication to aid us.

To sum it up my World of Warcraft career have been a long and fun road, I have experiences of doing high-end PVE as well as PVP. Also I played every classes to thier maximum levels every Warlock, which made me learn about the most mechanism there is to learned in WoW.

There was a few times that I took time apart from playing WoW and try out new MMO's. These mentioned games were RF Online, Guild War, Lord of the Rings Online, Age of Dark Carmelot. The one that I enjoyed most among them were RF Online and the rest of them weren't that much of an enjoyment for me, thus my time spend on those games had been brief.

My First Person Shooting Experience, etc etc

I have played most of the popular shooting games since Quake 2, both offline and online. As for the online FFS games, I was in a Counter Strike clan since 1.2 and stopped when Stream came out. There was once a whole summer that I glued myself to computer playing CS, that was good old time. Another that I also played Delta Force series online, Battlefriend 1 and 2. Now a day I found myself playing Call of Duty 4 and Quake Wars online just for a change of pace from World of Warcraft.

The singleplayer FFS games that I have played are way too many for me to list here. But for what it's worth I'll mention the ones that I very much enjoyed over these past years.

Half Life series
Quake series
Unreal + Unreal Tournament series
F.E.A.R series
Farcry, Crysis
Medal of Honor series
Call of Duty series
Band of Brother series
Warcraft 3 (yes, the classic one)

And the list goes on and on....

Past Guilds and if you have held any place of power in a Guild

As mentioned above in my WoW past experience, I was once a Guild Master for a few months. Those time had made me a learned alot about leading in a online game. Some of those time I found myself babysitting and repeating the same stuff over and over to my members, which was tedious at the time and the comments as well as feedback I got made me feel somewhat unappreciated and unrewardful. Which made me into having a great respect of Guild leaders who knows what he is doing and at the same time to have alot of patience to keep up with every members. Nevertheless had been a good experience. I also have experience hosting a ventrilo server for my guild.

How you will help Unleashed, both outside and inside guild.

I have always been a nice and helpful player. I will contribute in any way I can, I usually helped my fellow guildmates with different quests. Tanked for guild whenever they needed a tank and so on. And that without a doubt is what I will keep doing, if I were to accepted in Unleashed. "to share is to care" thats my saying!

As for the Warhammer community, every I do, every action I take will be counting for the whole realm so I wouldn't worry about that.

Reasons for joining Unleashed

I'd like my first guild experience in Warhammer to be a positive one, therefore I'm looking for a mature organized guild and hardcoring will only make it better. But besides all that, to be able to have fun with other people - to be connected, which at the end is the most important, to have fun playing.

How long you plan on playing WAR

Good question. If everything will be as I expected, all the informations that I read, threads on the forums, videos and podcasts that I saw. This game will be promising and I will be playing as long as I could.

Access to Ventrilo and a mic?

Yes, I do have Ventrilo 3.x installed and a working microphone/headphones. Ventrilo Mix can be easily installed if needed be. I usually speak actively on Ventrilo, whether it's a serious raid talking or friendly chit chatting. I'm always up for both. I speak English fluently so you wouldn't have problem understanding me.

A personal statement - tell us about yourself

Some of these might have been already explained in the section aboves. I'm a nice - easy going guy that loves MMO communities as well as having fun while playing games. I'm very much a dedicated person to my guild/clan, fast learning, loyal and hardcore. I also love watching movies with friends and family and I keep myself in a good shape by swimming once a week.

For the real life, I have been working as a computer technician for a year in a computer store. So I have a good knowledge when it comes to PC. I'm currently working as a cook in a restaurant.

Have you pre-ordered the WAR CE and will you be playing in the 'Open Beta' with us?

Yes, I have my Beta code right here and will be ready whenever they initiate the Open Beta phase.

Computer specs and Internet connection

Intel CORE2DUO CPU E6750
2Gig of RAM
GeForce 8800GT graphic card
100Mbit Internet Connection

How to get in contact with you

I don't use MSN and I don't like it. But I would love to have a talk session on Ventrilo as we could talk in person instead that would be great. If it's possible to arrange one, otherwise I have IRC installed if that is an option.

I hope you'll enjoy reading as much as I did writing my application, and I really am looking forward into being part of this lovely guild.

Sincerely,

-Verox.

Verox
Squig
Squig

Male Number of posts : 2
Class : Black Orc
Registration date : 2008-04-19

Back to top Go down

Application - Verox, Black Orc. Empty Re: Application - Verox, Black Orc.

Post  Nastro Sat Apr 19 2008, 20:40

nice app.. a bit long but got everything in thre u need.. goodluck
Nastro
Nastro
Skaven Slave
Skaven Slave

Male Number of posts : 56
Class : Sorcerer
Registration date : 2008-04-06

Back to top Go down

Post  Demoras Sat Apr 19 2008, 20:44

good luck Smile
Demoras
Demoras
Skaven Slave
Skaven Slave

Male Number of posts : 88
Class : Magus
Registration date : 2008-02-27

Back to top Go down

Post  Olthrion Sat Apr 19 2008, 21:27

Thank you for your application, we will look into it and get back to you as soon as possible.
As for now you are put on pending so stay tuned.
Olthrion
Olthrion
Officer
Officer

Male Number of posts : 696
Class : Disciple of Khaine
Registration date : 2008-02-06

http://www.unleashed-war.co.uk/

Back to top Go down

Post  serenity Sat Apr 19 2008, 21:28

good luck , Very Happy hope u get in
serenity
serenity
Choppa
Choppa

Male Number of posts : 224
Class : witch elf
Registration date : 2008-02-14

Back to top Go down

Post  Verox Sat Apr 19 2008, 21:32

Thank you. Here is my email address, stmp_sj@hotmail.com

Verox
Squig
Squig

Male Number of posts : 2
Class : Black Orc
Registration date : 2008-04-19

Back to top Go down

Post  Sey Sat Apr 19 2008, 21:43

Good luck ^^
Sey
Sey
Admin
Admin

Female Number of posts : 979
Class : Black Guard
Registration date : 2008-01-28

http://www.unleashed-war.co.uk/

Back to top Go down

Post  Yevon Sat Apr 19 2008, 22:32

best of luck Smile
Yevon
Yevon
Marauder
Marauder

Male Number of posts : 147
Class : Black Guard
Registration date : 2008-02-19

Back to top Go down

Post  Grom Sat Apr 19 2008, 22:47

Good luck sir
Grom
Grom
Skaven Slave
Skaven Slave

Male Number of posts : 69
Class : Choppa
Registration date : 2008-04-04

Back to top Go down

Post  Ryanous Sat Apr 19 2008, 23:18

bounce Good luck bounce
Ryanous
Ryanous
Marauder
Marauder

Male Number of posts : 121
Class : Chaos Zealot
Registration date : 2008-04-10

Back to top Go down

Post  Mythical Sun Apr 20 2008, 02:49

gl m8
Mythical
Mythical
Vampire Lord
Vampire Lord

Male Number of posts : 932
Class : Magus
Registration date : 2008-02-04

Back to top Go down

Post  Excellion Sun Apr 20 2008, 08:06

good luck! Application - Verox, Black Orc. 21271
Excellion
Excellion
Skaven Slave
Skaven Slave

Male Number of posts : 78
Class : Chosen
Registration date : 2008-04-06

Back to top Go down

Post  Scott Sun Apr 20 2008, 12:48

good luck to you Very Happy
Scott
Scott
Chaos Warrior
Chaos Warrior

Male Number of posts : 335
Class : Chaos Chosen
Registration date : 2008-01-29

Back to top Go down

Post  Cain Sun Apr 20 2008, 14:06

yea GL Smile
Cain
Cain
Recruitment
Recruitment

Male Number of posts : 372
Class : Marauder
Registration date : 2008-04-11

http://www.unleashed-war.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post  Rear_Assault Mon Apr 21 2008, 20:29

bad luck (omg I'm such a rebel Laughing )
Rear_Assault
Rear_Assault
Marauder
Marauder

Male Number of posts : 121
Class : Shaman
Registration date : 2008-04-13

Back to top Go down

Post  serenity Mon Apr 21 2008, 22:02

Rear_Assault wrote:bad luck (omg I'm such a rebel Laughing )

lol oh my gosh
serenity
serenity
Choppa
Choppa

Male Number of posts : 224
Class : witch elf
Registration date : 2008-02-14

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down