Unleashed
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Greenskin - Shaman

2 posters

Go down

Greenskin - Shaman Empty Greenskin - Shaman

Post  GvS Thu Sep 04 2008, 20:52

Character Information - Race, Class
Goblin Shaman

Playing Hours - The amount of hours per week you spend on (any game) and will this change for WAR?
I'm playing after work till I fall asleep and most of day on weekends. I'm quitting WoW for WAR so I can play it all time.

Past Gaming Experience (Please note that we may ask questions about said game to check credibility)
Ragnarok Online - three years, I've been guild leader of very successful PvP guild. We had 100 (max) invest in our guild castle - defended it for over two months and after year created godlike item, very rare and powerful.
WoW - lvl 70 Warlock with over 400 resilience, doing mostly world PvP and battlegrounds, plus 2v2 arena with dics priest, but WoW PvP sucks.

Past Guilds and if you have held any place of power in a Guild (any proof of this will greatly help)
Multiworld - GL in RO, officer in WoW
http://student.agh.edu.pl/~jama/RO/screenDiscovery324.jpg - me making Sleipnir
http://student.agh.edu.pl/~jama/WoW/WoWScrnShot_082108_210210.jpg - me leading Gruul & Mag farm raid

How you will help Unleashed, both outside and inside guild. I.e. Website help, helping players outside Unleashed etc.
I'm dedicated player. When I start playing MMO I want to be best at it and I'll do everything to succeed. I like to fraps my PvP games and make movies.

Reasons for joining Unleashed
I'm looking for group of pro players that have some ambitions. I saw you already started planning guild before open beta and it's not easy to get in, so I hope I found right place.

How long you plan on playing WAR
It's PvP game so I guess I'll stay long, probably years.

Access to Ventrilo and a mic?
Yes, of course. I've used different Vent versions and TS for years.

A personal statement - tell us about yourself (Note that this is a very important part of your application)
I'm 23 years old computer science student from Poland, currently on apprenticeship in Austria. I believe fighting AI (PvE) is boring and not challenging and there is nothing better than real, thinking enemies (PvP). However, I like to discover new places, so I'll always go for some new dungeon, just don't want to farm it every week for months like in WoW. I hope we'll make great and strong guild and become legendary on our server and whole WAR community.

Have you pre-ordered the WAR CE and will you be playing in the 'Open Beta' with us?
I bought SE last week, I got beta key.

Computer specs and Internet connection
Core 2 Duo 2,4 GHz
3 GB RAM
Nvidia GeForce 8700 GT
100 Mb student dorm, very stable, but shared (I have guaranteed 3 Mb though)

How to get in contact with you, preferably MSN
Msn: gvs-@hotmail.com or on your irc channel

Last edited by GvS on Fri Sep 05 2008, 00:17; edited 3 times in total (Reason for editing : updated contact info)
GvS
GvS
Squig
Squig

Male Number of posts : 4
Class : Sorcerer
Registration date : 2008-09-04

Back to top Go down

Greenskin - Shaman Empty Re: Greenskin - Shaman

Post  Firefly Fri Sep 05 2008, 18:35

need more info on your play hours my friend Smile
Firefly
Firefly
Guild Leader
Guild Leader

Male Number of posts : 424
Class : Witch Elf
Registration date : 2008-01-29

Back to top Go down

Post  GvS Fri Sep 05 2008, 19:20

From 6 pm till 1 am on weekdays. I can stay all night on friday and all day on weekends ( with breaks to prepare food of course Razz ).
GvS
GvS
Squig
Squig

Back to top Go down

Post  Firefly Tue Sep 09 2008, 21:47

Do you have the headstart keys?

Also you have played a caster DPS and now you wish to play a healer. You will not get into Unleashed as a new arch type to your play style.

Please look into such classes as Magus and sroc in order to help your chances of getting into Unleashed. If you still wish to play shammy, then we will have to turn you down (as this class is near full)

Thanks
~Firefly
Firefly
Firefly
Guild Leader
Guild Leader

Back to top Go down

Post  GvS Wed Sep 10 2008, 19:09

Yes, I have headstart key, I preordered in EA store.

It's true I was playing glass cannons mainly, but I'm also used to playing support and healing. After months of playing my main I was switching with friends because we were kinda bored, wanted to try something new and understand each other better. Support classes can't really enjoy playing without decent team, unlike dmg dealers, that's why I wanted to do Gork/Da Green shammy. However, if you are full of them I can go with nuker of course. I will try out sorcerer and chosen today, but from their descriptions I think I will choose sorcerer.
GvS
GvS
Squig
Squig

Back to top Go down

Post  Firefly Wed Sep 10 2008, 20:39

Please try out the magus class my friend, as this will help your chances of joining Unleashed by about 30%. Feel free to try sorc too and such
Firefly
Firefly
Guild Leader
Guild Leader

Back to top Go down

Post  GvS Thu Sep 11 2008, 13:41

I'v played both of them and did some research. Magus doesn't look good and I feel great playing sorc, so I've made up my mind. I'm going to play Sorcerer.
GvS
GvS
Squig
Squig

Back to top Go down

Post  Firefly Thu Sep 11 2008, 22:35

give me a whisper in game -- firefly
Firefly