Unleashed
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I infected the whole world with my parasite. On Pandemic 2 that is.

3 posters

Go down

I infected the whole world with my parasite. On Pandemic 2 that is. Empty I infected the whole world with my parasite. On Pandemic 2 that is.

Post  Ryanous Mon Jul 21 2008, 01:26

I infected the whole world with my parasite. On Pandemic 2 that is. Pandemicpz5.th

Did it with a parasite on realistic Smile.
I am happy I comlpeted it hehe.

I infected the whole world with my parasite. On Pandemic 2 that is. Pandemic2ch6.th

This is what I had in the end. I only put drug resistances in when they started making the vaccine. The hospitals went to 0 before vaccine was made anyway and they couldn't actually get round to making it .:>

I infected the whole world with my parasite. On Pandemic 2 that is. Pandemic3mq9.th

The winning screen :>
Ryanous
Ryanous
Marauder
Marauder

Male Number of posts : 121
Class : Chaos Zealot
Registration date : 2008-04-10

Back to top Go down

I infected the whole world with my parasite. On Pandemic 2 that is. Empty Re: I infected the whole world with my parasite. On Pandemic 2 that is.

Post  Kelmeri Mon Jul 21 2008, 09:49

Zomg, you did the impossibles Very Happy Grats
Kelmeri
Kelmeri
Skaven Slave
Skaven Slave

Male Number of posts : 72
Class : Witch Elf
Registration date : 2008-04-13

Back to top Go down

I infected the whole world with my parasite. On Pandemic 2 that is. Empty Re: I infected the whole world with my parasite. On Pandemic 2 that is.

Post  Naqua Fri Jul 25 2008, 01:44

Wow awesome, I love that game
So destructive I infected the whole world with my parasite. On Pandemic 2 that is. 21271

Naqua
Squig
Squig

Male Number of posts : 5
Class : Zealot
Registration date : 2008-07-23

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum