Unleashed
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Deathchilde's App.

2 posters

Go down

Deathchilde's App. Empty Deathchilde's App.

Post  deathchilde Mon Aug 18 2008, 16:06

1. Character Information - Race, Class
I am planning on playing a Sorcerer.

2. Playing Hours - The amount of hours per week you spend on (any game) and will this change for WAR?
6-7 hours during weekdays if there's no important schoolwork I have to attend to. I try to get everything done in school and rarely have to bring any work home, however. If this occurs my playtime may drop an hour or two. On weekends I play everywhere from 6-12 hours depending on whether or not I have someplace to go.

3. Past Gaming Experience (Please note that we may ask questions about said game to check credibility)
Star Wars Galaxies; PvP all the way through. I was in a rebel guild on Eclipse called LOK, which was the #1 Rebel PA for a long time. I had a Pikeman/TKA/Fencer template with which I devoted most of my time hunting down Imperial Jedi. I quit for a while after the CU and returned well into the NGE. I transferred to FarStar to play with Kolossus, became an Imperial and joined up with Secks as an Officer (the Officer is an SWG class).
EverQuest 2; I raided with my Necromancer for 3 years on the Splitpaw server in the guilds Dark Haven and Phenomenon. I was one of the top 5 Necromancers on my server, and probably around top 25 WW - as far as damage parsing went. Prior to this I was playing a Berserker on the Guk server in the raiding guild Ne Plus Ultra. Raiding from 1AM to 7AM in the morning did not suit me in the long run, however; and was forced to quit after 6 months. I was the highest parsing Berserker in EQ2 during this time.
Age of Conan; Tempest of Set. I don't know what to say about that. It was a shit easy class and I was still unmatched on the server I was on (Bloodbrand). Shitty community with even shittier players, perhaps? Shitty game? Yeah. We raided up until T2 at which point the majority of the guild quit.

I very much enjoy playing spellcasters, though. I don't see myself rolling anything other than that from this point on.

4. Past Guilds and if you have held any place of power in a Guild (any proof of this will greatly help)
Star Wars Galaxies:
Member of LOK
Member of Secks
Everquest2:
Member of Ne Plus Ultra
Member of Dark Haven
Member of Phenomenon
Age of Conan:
Co-Leader of Faceless

5. How you will help Unleashed, both outside and inside guild. I.e. Website help, helping players outside Unleashed etc.
I play games to win. If you have me on the team I can almost assure you that I'll be a valuable asset to you; that is in regards of team play and doing what is necessary to win.

6. Reasons for joining Unleashed
Thyrus (Thoro), who has been playing with you; whom is a good friend of mine has given me his utmost recommendation for this guild. And I trust his word completely.

7. How long you plan on playing WAR
I will play it to the extent where I am so bored of it I never want to touch it again. It's up to Mythic to deliver on their game.

8. Access to Ventrilo and a mic?
Yes on both.

9. A personal statement - tell us about yourself (Note that this is a very important part of your application)
I live in Sweden and I am 19 years old. Considering the area I live in is a ridiculous place where there's nothing to do, I spend alot of my free time in front of my 360 or PC. I very much enjoy playing RPGs, both single and multiplayer; as well as the Western and Japanese kind. I would not consider myself deeply into any other genre because I tend to dislike them. I dabbled in RTS games for a while with the release of Warcraft 3, but I didn't get the same enjoyment from it. I crave story, character progression and consequence. I played a lot of Unreal Tournament which I can safely say is just about the only FPS game I've ever liked, and Diablo 2 before I got into MMO gaming. I started playing HC from day 1 and haven't been playing MMOs any other way since. I am very passionate about music, but there is very little I don't like. My music taste is very extensive, though somewhat limited in a lot of genres. The only way to offend me is by the music I listen to, even though I don't let it get through to me that easily. I simply just don't consider Fallout Boy techincally superior to Led Zeppelin.

10. Have you pre-ordered the WAR CE and will you be playing in the 'Open Beta' with us?
I have an Open Beta key.

11. Computer specs and Internet connection
Dual Core 3,2GHz, 8800 GTX 512MB, 4GB RAM, 8mbit connection.

12. How to get in contact with you, preferably MSN
My e-mail and MSN add is hypocrisywins@hotmail.com

Last edited by deathchilde on Tue Aug 19 2008, 16:28; edited 6 times in total (Reason for editing : Corrected a misunderstanding.)
deathchilde
deathchilde
Squig
Squig

Male Number of posts : 1
Class : Sorcerer
Registration date : 2008-08-18

Back to top Go down

Deathchilde's App. Empty Re: Deathchilde's App.

Post  Firefly Mon Aug 18 2008, 16:18

we will get back to you asap
Firefly
Firefly
Guild Leader
Guild Leader

Male Number of posts : 424
Class : Witch Elf
Registration date : 2008-01-29

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum