Unleashed
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

SMu Black Orc

2 posters

Go down

SMu Black Orc Empty SMu Black Orc

Post  SMu Mon Aug 18 2008, 12:30

1. Character Information - Greenskins, Black Orc

2. Playing Hours - During the whole week it can vary from about 3 hours (very rarely) to something like 40ish hours. On average weekdays its about 1-2 hours a day and on the weekend about 4 hours.

3. Past Gaming Experience Many many games - The main games I use to play a lot were Starcraft: Brood War, Dawn of War and I still currently play LoTRO (MMORPG) which I might leave when I get into WAR. I really know how most MMOs work and can adapt to new games fast. In LoTRO I play a Dwarf Minstrel on a build type 1 which is mostly PvE raiding orientated but I can also PvP very easily.

4. Past Guilds and if you have held any place of power in a Guild - In LoTRO I currently am In a rank 10 Guild called Dark Destiny but I will soon be leaving it for the top raiding/event Guild on Evernight server. I am also In the small but most elite Guild on Monsterplay on LoTRO aswell called Stalkers. http://stalkers.thingy.de/ thats the Stalkers website and this is Dark Destiny's http://darkdestiny.1.forumsvibe.com/index.php?sid=9e7ad2214d28f8f72df32244be8c3edd.

5. How you will help Unleashed, both outside and inside guild. I.e. Website help, helping players outside Unleashed etc. - I'm very forum active and check Stalkers forum daily. I don't mind helping lower lvl players or giving away stuff. I'm not experience In website coding or anything like that. I also like holding guild events and meetings for fun.

6. Reasons for joining Unleashed - I've been looking for the right guild in WAR for me and you guys really look nice and enjoyable but also very serious and a strong guild.

7. How long you plan on playing WAR - Till the servers are shutdown.

8. Access to Ventrilo and a mic? - I do have access to Ventrilo - but I prefer Team Speak much more. No I do not currently have a mic, my brother broke it ^.^ .

9. A personal statement - tell us about yourself (Note that this is a very important part of your application) - I'm a very friendly person who has always been a big gamer since I was 4. I know how MMOs work and the basic structure of them, I want to go for a Tank oriented type class that can outlast other classes in 1v1s and Raids. I'm very busy a lot of the time in RL and spend a lot of time with my friends so sometimes I wont be able to make all the raids, runs and events but I should be there most of the time.

10. Have you pre-ordered the WAR CE and will you be playing in the 'Open Beta' with us? - I did pre-order it from Play long ago but wasn't sure If I was going to get it since they said they only ship to UK and Ire (Ireland) and I currently live in Switzerland so I canceled my order. Sometime later I ordered it from EBGames going for the U.S version but canceled it as well since my friends wont be on it.

Short Version
xD long story short I wont be playing with you guys in OB sadly...

11. Computer specs and Internet connection - I have a wired connection and my whole house is wired with 54 different plug-in points. The wired connection is the fastest we could get which is relatively fast since I can play LoTRO PvP with 48 other people around me in the screen, I also have unlimited bandwidth.

My PC has a 2.5ghz Intel Core 2 Quad CPU Q9300 (thats 4 CPUs which makes a total of 10ghz), I have 4 gigs of RAM which is the max Vista Ultimate 32bit can have. My graphics card is an Nvidia GeForce 8800 GTS with a whopping 1.7gigs of memory.

12. How to get in contact with you, preferably MSN - Yes I have MSN and it is TheLittlePinkMen@hotmail.com

Last edited by SMu on Mon Aug 18 2008, 12:34; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Never clicked Attach signature)
SMu
SMu
Squig
Squig

Male Number of posts : 3
Class : Black Orc!!
Registration date : 2008-08-18

Back to top Go down

SMu Black Orc Empty Re: SMu Black Orc

Post  Olthrion Mon Aug 18 2008, 13:24

One thing that needs to be pointed out is that this is a hardcore guild.
A guild for those that give much of their free time to playing the game.
This is not a guild for everyone, there is plenty of semi-hardcore/casual guilds out there.

With being a hardcore guild we do have alot of requirements from our applicants, which can be found both here in our forum and on our website.
Feel free to browse around that as well.
The first requirement we have is that people play a minimum of 6 hours a day.
This is because there are alot that needs to be done to have a successful hardcore guild that go into the high-end instances etc.
This is the longer response with a bit more explanation about the situation, in short you do seem to be much more of a casual player and there are plenty of those guilds around and with that and a few other factors you wont be joining Unleashed.

I wish you the best of luck in your search for a guild, perhaps we will see you ingame in the end.
Olthrion
Olthrion
Officer
Officer

Male Number of posts : 696
Class : Disciple of Khaine
Registration date : 2008-02-06

http://www.unleashed-war.co.uk/

Back to top Go down