Unleashed
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Volkarev - Witch Elf

2 posters

Go down

Volkarev - Witch Elf Empty Volkarev - Witch Elf

Post  Volkarev Mon Sep 29 2008, 09:14

1. Character Information - Race, Class

Dark Elf, Witch Elf

2. Playing Hours - The amount of hours per week you spend on (any game) and will this change for WAR?

Hmm about 15 hours from Monday to Friday, that's 2 or 3 hours after school. I play nearly the whole day and night during weekend =P That applies to all games I pick up and sink into them. Currently only playing WAR though.

4. Past Guilds and if you have held any place of power in a Guild (any proof of this will greatly help)

Besides some guilds for hanging around in Korean MMO's and Ultima Online, this will be my first serious one, since all WoW guilds seemed to have crazy gear requirements and constant raiding...well, I didn't even bother.
5. How you will help Unleashed, both outside and inside guild. I.e. Website help, helping players outside Unleashed etc.

Well, outside the game, tough one. I don't have really great skills to help in the general site layout or something, but I will do whatever I'm asked and it's up to my powers. Ingame I am up for instancing/RvR when needed and helping mates in general.
6. Reasons for joining Unleashed

I want a solid guild. Not some random dudes trying to get shiny purplz, but a mature band of people focused on teamwork, ready for having a good fun together while slowly taking over the realm Wink
7. How long you plan on playing WAR

As long as they keep working on it.

8. Access to Ventrilo and a mic?

Yep.
9. A personal statement - tell us about yourself (Note that this is a very important part of your application)

My name is Krzysztof. Probably hard to read for you guys, it's Christopher in English. I'm 17 years old and live in Poland. Battling the high school requirements, so I can enjoy the all free time I get in peace. My hobby was always gaming, started from NES and ended on current gen. The reason why I love games like WAR is that it has a feel of competition. And this is great when you have some buddies =D What else can I say? I enjoy all kinds of fastfood snacks as a fuel to my gaming habit, mainly KFC, yet for some reason I don't gain much weight from all the eating xD. On my free time, besides playing WAR, I hang out with my friends in the city, then I return home, I eat some more nuggets and try to not bang my head against a wall while my school homework haunts me.

10. Have you pre-ordered the WAR CE and will you be playing in the Headstart with us?

I missed Sad. Honestly, my local shop was pretty lousy with the normal edition preorder, so I started out later than everyone else. I am nearly rank 11, probably very low to you guys, but don't discard me just because of that, I actually level quite fast once I get to the PC Razz

11. Computer specs and Internet connection
CPU: AMD Athlon 64 Processor
RAM: 1GB 1.81 GHz
Card: nVidia GeForce 9800 GX2
7.1 HD sound
Headset and mouse are razer
Internet connection is 1,3 Mb/s

Well, not the best rig in the world, but enough for the game to run on HR. The only thing which actually prevents me from playing smoothly on HR is the FPS problem the game has with some of the nVidia cards (major slideshow), but this is something for Mythic to fix. Currently playing with mostly Balanced setting and all special effects disabled. Doing fine so far.

Volkarev

Back to top Go down

Volkarev - Witch Elf Empty Re: Volkarev - Witch Elf

Post  Volkarev Mon Sep 29 2008, 09:25

Aw. Been writing this before school, so I forgot to even log in Razz. Also, here is the 3rd part, which I cut off by accident.

3. Past Gaming Experience (Please note that we may ask questions about said game to check credibility, and also add details about your experience in PvP/RvR and PvE)

Overall gaming, it was probably any appealing game from NES to current gen. It's easier to describe MMO's, it was Ultima Online, RAN Online, Cabal Online and WoW. I was doing heavy PvE in all of these games. Tried PvP in WoW and it felt clumsy, but been doing Battlegrounds for a good amount of time, before dropping it.

Sorry for this situation, this will teach me to not write things in hurry so I can have them done faster =P

Volkarev
Squig
Squig

Male Number of posts : 1
Class : Witch Elf
Registration date : 2008-09-29

Back to top Go down

Volkarev - Witch Elf Empty hey

Post  Fleshtuh Mon Sep 29 2008, 14:16

im sorry to say ur play time is not enough for unleashed. since we require 7pm-12 play times 5 days per week.
I hope u find a guild that suits ur game time.

Fleshtuh
Squig
Squig

Male Number of posts : 41
Class : Marauder
Registration date : 2008-08-31

Back to top Go down

Volkarev - Witch Elf Empty Re: Volkarev - Witch Elf

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down