Unleashed
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Application - Maldoror

4 posters

Go down

Application - Maldoror Empty Application - Maldoror

Post  Maldoror Wed Sep 10 2008, 10:05

1. Character Information -

Maldoror / Dark Elf / Sorcerer

2. Playing Hours -

Not playing any other game, i'm planning to spend approximately 30+ hours for WAR

3. Past Gaming Experience -

Was a hardcore ultima online player, never liked WOW and trying to keep up to MMO world eagerly Smile

4. Past Guilds and if you have held any place of power in a Guild (any proof of this will greatly help)

Was in the Shadows of Sin while playing closed beta.

5. How you will help Unleashed, both outside and inside guild. I.e. Website help, helping players outside Unleashed etc.

I will try to help with anything i can. In guild i ll be a hardcore player and gain huge renown for guild and represent it well and out of the guild i can help with graphic and motion graphic design.

6. Reasons for joining Unleashed

I will take this game seriously when i start to play and i felt the need of a serious established guild to play and have fun together.

7. How long you plan on playing WAR

As much as possible but if nothing goes wrong 2-3 years seems sensible.

8. Access to Ventrilo and a mic?

Not at the moment but will have.

9. A personal statement - tell us about yourself (Note that this is a very important part of your application)

I am a 28 years old male and i'm from turkey. Its been long since i dedicate myself to a mmo game and i couldnt resist anymore not to play and finally i decided on WAR.
I am working full time on a television channel as an art director and i am mostly doing promos animations and graphics.
If the project is ok i can prepare similar stuff for the guild in the future. Other then these i like extreme sports and technology.

10. Have you pre-ordered the WAR CE and will you be playing in the Headstart with us?

Pre-Ordered CE, got my codes ready.

11. Computer specs and Internet connection

Intel Q6600
Gigabyte DXQ6
4GB DDR2
1TB Raid 0 HDDs
Ati Radeon 4850
750W Tagan PSU

10Mbit ADSL

12. How to get in contact with you, preferably MSN

msn : hello(at)serhatedip.com

Maldoror

Back to top Go down

Application - Maldoror Empty Re: Application - Maldoror

Post  Togosu Wed Sep 10 2008, 13:32

Nice background game, for PVP anyway, a little more experience needs to be listed, job roles etc.

Togosu
Squig
Squig

Male Number of posts : 21
Class : Marauder
Registration date : 2008-08-28

Back to top Go down

Post  Maldoror Wed Sep 10 2008, 16:13

hmm sorry, what kind of experience should i write ? u mean gaming background or my professional job role at company ?

Maldoror
Squig
Squig

Male Number of posts : 4
Class : Sorcerer
Registration date : 2008-09-10

Back to top Go down

Post  Firefly Wed Sep 10 2008, 20:36

Please beef up your app or i will have to turn in it down (Add more info in ALL areas)

you have 24 hours before i close it.
Firefly
Firefly
Guild Leader
Guild Leader

Male Number of posts : 424
Class : Witch Elf
Registration date : 2008-01-29

Back to top Go down

Post  Maldoror Wed Sep 10 2008, 22:03

sorry for posting it all over again but i cant edit my first post because its posted as a guest although i registered first anyway here's my application ver 2 Smile

<<<--------------- APPLICATION ---------------->>>

# Character Information - Race, Class - I'll be playing as a sorcerer dark elf cos they look cool and its a nice choice for backing up rest of the guild on RvR with huge damage and also with semi-buffs

# Playing Hours - The amount of hours per week you spend on (any game) and will this change for WAR? - I'm well aware min 6 hours of playing daily is a must and i'll do my best to achieve this, i am working full time but can attend the game occasionaly daytime, but nights are ok and i'll be playing 5+ per night too so my total will probably exceed 6 averagely / If speaking for a time period i'll be playing 20.00 to 02.00

# Past Gaming Experience My first mmo was the ultima online, i played it nearly 3 years doin non-stop pvp also i was a hardcore quaker mastered quake1 & quake2 and 3. just with this 2 games i know how other side of the PvP thinks, acts and breathes, and sure it works nice for RvR on war (i tried it on closed beta very well Smile I personally never liked wow and played it shortly but been in Wish beta and Deicide long time

# Past Guilds and if you have held any place of power in a Guild (any proof of this will greatly help) - Never been in a big known guild but i was a member of shadows of sin in the closed beta of the WAR but didnt became officer. If i join Unleashed i can take any given responsibility

# How you will help Unleashed, both outside and inside guild. I.e. Website help, helping players outside Unleashed etc. - I can help the guild in any way needed. I'll be a consistent player and take care of lots of things inside the guild. If we talk about the outside game, as i am a graphic designer i can help with the graphics and when any need for motion graphics or promos of the guild i can work on them doing logos splash screens and video editing and lots of other stuff graphically

# Reasons for joining Unleashed - Yeah everyone will be playing but i want to play for winning and dominating others so i need a good guild and strong friends both in game and outgame to keep my motivation so i can prosper the guild and so myself too. As a result after searching around examining in game Unleashed is the guild that i am lookin for. As i see they are taking the game serious as me.

# How long you plan on playing WAR I'll be playing the the as long as it dont go wrong directions. I like warhammer i like mmo's and this combination is very rgiht for me to spend at least 2+ years actively playing. Hope we all play it for 10 Smile

# Access to Ventrilo and a mic? Not at the moment but its easy to arrange, wont be a problem

# A personal statement - tell us about yourself (Note that this is a very important part of your application) - I'm Serhat from turkey, 28 years old single guy working full time at the television channel as a designer. At the work we do all kind of graphic design and animation for series film and channel idents etc. Other than working i like extreme sports, card games especially texas hold'em and spare times killing seasons of tv series...

# Have you pre-ordered the WAR CE and will you be playing in the 'Open Beta' with us? - Yes i ordered the collectors edition and i got my codes ready if goa let us enter them. And i'll be perfectly palying at head start 10+ hours a day working on my toon and my guild to have good kickstart. We should use every opportunity to get a good start and outrank other guilds and players

# Computer specs and Internet connection - I got 10Mbit connection, Intel Q6600, 4GB RAM, Ati Radeon 4850 perfectly stabilized system

# How to get in contact with you, preferably MSN msn is ok for its hello(at)serhatedip.com

Maldoror
Squig
Squig

Back to top Go down

Post  Firefly Thu Sep 11 2008, 22:38

Is there anyway you can play from around 6pm onword ?
Firefly
Firefly
Guild Leader
Guild Leader

Back to top Go down

Post  Firefly Thu Sep 11 2008, 23:57

talked to you in game

please gain a headset
Firefly
Firefly
Guild Leader
Guild Leader

Back to top Go down

Post  Maldoror Fri Sep 12 2008, 19:22

ok i got my headset and completed vent setup...

Maldoror
Squig
Squig

Back to top Go down

Post  Firefly Sun Sep 14 2008, 02:05

please roll on KEP for a trial
Firefly
Firefly