Application: Amnion

Go down

Application: Amnion Empty Application: Amnion

Post  Amnion on Tue Sep 09 2008, 18:37

You may add more to your applicaion, but you MUST talk about the following points!

1. Character Information - Race, Class
Race: Chaos
Class: Magnus

2. Playing Hours - The amount of hours per week you spend on (any game) and will this change for WAR?
Around 30 hours per week including:
Weekends
Evenings from 7pm -> 1am
All of this will be dedicated to WAR for quite a long time.

3. Past Gaming Experience (Please note that we may ask questions about said game to check credibility)
WoW - Ragaril Lv 60 Mage - Morat Lv 60 Hunter.

4. Past Guilds and if you have held any place of power in a Guild (any proof of this will greatly help)
Member of a small guild of around 10 players called "Dark Intentions" which was fantastic fun as we all had similar mind sets and most of the guild was online at the same time raiding / questing together with other guilds. Got to know each other well using MSN to chat when offline and teamspeak when online. There was not really much need for a management structure in this guild.

I have previously been organiser for a very sucessful Football Manager multiplayer clan for around 3 years (not completely relevant I understand) but I did have to setup an application process which resulted in very low success rate. The number of time wasters who would quit when losing or not turn up was a challenge and they would be evicted quickly. In the end we had 10 players who were always online playing together all the time (>30 hours per week) and we still talk regularly.

5. How you will help Unleashed, both outside and inside guild. I.e. Website help, helping players outside Unleashed etc.
I want to be part of the WAR effort, organised defense of territories and organised attacks on enemy positions, winning of trophies and killing the ememy king, but also just to have a laugh. To achieve this I think communication and getting to know each other really makes a big difference. Furthermore I will contribute to the forums with write up's of our successful attacks or unlikely defeats (with screenshots) and with detailed guides/discussions of the classes and how to use them effectively. And general stuff that helps to create a closer community.

I work as a software engineer in London and am always willing to help guildies with thier PC if it isn't working.

I have no problem helping lower level players and spending time to explain how things work, in fact I will probably chat about this or that quite a bit though I don't really expect to be visiting lower level tiers a great deal as I've found (at least in WoW that this doesn't really work all that well) - the mechanics in WAR are different so we will have to wait and see. If I find an item I think will benefit soomeone else I tend to get in touch with them and see if they can use it, also co-operation in Crafting can be done across the guild.

6. Reasons for joining Unleashed
If I was making my own guild it would have the same ethos as yours, requirements for a high level of contribution, use of voice comms etc. For this reason I think I am a good candidate for this guild and its a guild I want to get involved in.

7. How long you plan on playing WAR
Im expecting to be part of this for a long time.

8. Access to Ventrilo and a mic?
Of course.

9. A personal statement - tell us about yourself (Note that this is a very important part of your application)
I'm pretty relaxed and easy to get on with not the type to get into a dispute. I'm very tall at 6ft 7in, sporting a pointy goatie and a shaved head, lol. In my spare time im into games obviously, having a few beers with mates, chasing the ladies and science fiction stuff. My favourites are stuff like Aliens, The Matrix and also some series such as Firefly and Babylon 5. I also like to read novels some of my favourites are Magician by Feist and The Gap Series.

I currently live in London and work as a software engineer in national security type systems.

10. Have you pre-ordered the WAR CE and will you be playing in the Headstart with us?
I have the WAR SE but will be in the Open Beta and the head start as soon as registration and the EU server are up and running properly.

11. Computer specs and Internet connection
PC Spec:
4 GB Memory
Nvidia 8800 GS 512 MB Overclocked
Vista 64 bit
Core 2 Duo 3.0GHz

Internet:
4Mbps Cable Broadband - low latency (located near the exchange)

12. How to get in contact with you, preferably MSN
to_steaton@hotmail.co.uk

Amnion

Back to top Go down

Application: Amnion Empty Re: Application: Amnion

Post  Firefly on Tue Sep 09 2008, 20:58

i liked this app tbh my friend, but we will have to turn you down on lack of hours i am sorry.

Thanks for looking into Unleashed tho Smile

Application: Amnion Unleasheddd6
Firefly
Firefly
Guild Leader
Guild Leader

Male Number of posts : 424
Class : Witch Elf
Registration date : 2008-01-29

Back to top Go down