Squig Herder

Go down

Squig Herder

Post  Donkemuf on Sat Sep 06 2008, 15:39

1. Character Information - Goblin Squig Herder

2. Playing Hours - I usually play about 10 hours when i get home from work, on weekends it's about 15-20 hours

3. Past Gaming Experience I started my MMO career in the Ultima online world and played that for about 3 years but i quit when World of Warcraft came. I played WoW since it came out until now because i've gotten tired of it. I got a level 70 almost full brutal hunter. Also got a veng geared retri pala.

4. Pre TBC i was in a guild named Elysium on the server Defias Brotherhood. We progressed all the way to naxx, but didn't clear everything. When TBC came i powerleveled up my hunter to 70 and started my own pvp guild named KluC(cool name). We did many premades and some good arena teams at 2000 rating+. But some months later i gave away my guildleader position to another member that later disbanded the guild.

5. I've gotten a work as a web-designer once so i might can help you with that a bit. Ingame i can help you with nerding:O:O. Grind mats and gold for the guild and ofcourse helping the guilds progress. I'm a social person(ingame:lol:)

6. Well, i've looked at some WAR movies and i've gotten tired of wow so i thought that i needed to join a good guild, i saw you at the war-europe website and thought you seemed friendly and hardcore.

7. Don't know really but I promise you it will be for a loong time.

8. Yes I have acces to Vent and mic.

9. My name is Hans Schnabel, and I live in Berlin, Germany. Im 27 years old and I live in an apartment with my dog Muffie, Things that i love: Pizza, My Mom, Eminem, Manga. I work as a transporter, dont really know whats it called in english. Im driving a truck filled with stuffs from IKEA.

Notice, my English isnt very good:)

10. Yes Smile

11. 4gb ram, 512 geforce 9200 gt, intel core duo 2,8

internet speed: 24mb/s

12. hansschnabel@hotmail.com

Donkemuf

Back to top Go down

Re: Squig Herder

Post  Firefly on Sun Sep 07 2008, 16:00

we will get back to you asap

Please log into OB and talk if we dont get back to you before the end of today Smile

Firefly
Guild Leader
Guild Leader

Male Number of posts : 424
Class : Witch Elf
Registration date : 2008-01-29

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum