Marauder Applicant [ex Nihilum]

Go down

Marauder Applicant [ex Nihilum] Empty Marauder Applicant [ex Nihilum]

Post  TomWarrior on Fri Sep 05 2008, 20:28

1. Hi Guys, My name is Thomas Penny, and I wish to apply for one of the open Marauder spots in your guild.

2. Playing Hours. Generally I play MMO games between 8 hours and 16 hours per day, I think hardcore is a must.

3. Past Gaming Experience. I have played World of Warcraft since US beta, but I think now is time for a change. Before that, I have history in SWG, and competitive FPS scene games.

4. Past Guilds and if you have held any place of power in a Guild: I Spent alot of my WoW time in a guild which in its current incarnation is now Flatline on Magtheridon, as an officer, and for a short time leader. The highlight of my gaming carreer was my definitely time in Nihilum, during naxxaramas, including the world first conquest of Kel Thuzzad, I played a DPS warrior then, and was always the top of the damage meters. I would also consider myself to have been an influential member of the EU Warrior Community for the game.

5. How you will help Unleashed, both outside and inside guild. I love helping people in MMO games, it's very satisfying when you are powerful and you can help someone on their way Smile, i know a few programming languages, and am good at creating websites.

6. Reasons for joining Unleashed. Changing games to WAR, and i want to be the very best, like no one ever was. Unleashed seems like a kick ass place for this quest

7. How long you plan on playing WAR. I expect to be playing this game in 4 years time, at least!

8. Access to Ventrilo and a mic? I have a fully working microphone, and love hanging around on ventrillo, I am also experienced at helping others set-up their microphones if they arent working, talking them through settings etc.

9. A personal statement - I am Thomas, a 23 year old hardcore gamer, I want to be the best at whatever it is i do, Outside of gaming, i was involved in a competition called "Britains Got Talent" and made it through the audition process to the first TV stages as a singer. But i dont practice too much music, as i found it was getting in the way of playing games. I used to be seriosuly into outdoor pursuits, mountaineering, especially, but i gave that up after getting trapped down a rock formation near me called "the dresser" It was a very character building experience in my life. I was in Nihilum for a while getting world firsts.

10. Have you pre-ordered the WAR CE. I have preo-rdered the CE and am eagerly anticipating WAR coming!

11. Computer specs and Internet connection. Have a hugely stable broadband connection with Virgin Media, the best in the UK imho. (imprtant) Computer Specs are 3.1gz overclocked AMD quadcore, 4gb RAM, 512 8800GTS graphics (upgrading this very soon) Very reliable setup.

12. How to get in contact with you, preferably MSN, you can get in touch on IRC, i will be on quakenet as Thom`WAR.

Thank you, I hope my application will be successful cat alien alien alien alien cat

Yours, Thom

TomWarrior
Squig
Squig

Male Number of posts : 3
Class : Marauder
Registration date : 2008-09-05

Back to top Go down

Marauder Applicant [ex Nihilum] Empty Re: Marauder Applicant [ex Nihilum]

Post  Firefly on Fri Sep 05 2008, 20:57

what was your name in Nihilum my friend?

Marauder Applicant [ex Nihilum] Unleasheddd6
Firefly
Firefly
Guild Leader
Guild Leader

Male Number of posts : 424
Class : Witch Elf
Registration date : 2008-01-29

Back to top Go down

Post  TomWarrior on Fri Sep 05 2008, 21:03

Naeko

TomWarrior
Squig
Squig

Back to top Go down

Marauder Applicant [ex Nihilum] Empty hi bud

Post  Fleshtuh on Sat Sep 06 2008, 00:43

Would be nice if u can add abit more on your pve and pvp progress in more detail. Would help also if u added some armoury links.

Good luck Cool

Fleshtuh
Squig
Squig

Male Number of posts : 41
Registration date : 2008-08-31

Back to top Go down

Post  TomWarrior on Sat Sep 06 2008, 02:38

Good thing my old guild had a history page, so i can actually give the dates of pve progress.

08/05/05 ~ Onyxia (2.0)
xx/xx/05 ~ Majordomo
07/08/05 ~ Ragnaros
07/09/05 ~ Razergore
03/10/05 ~ Vaelstraz (one hour vael)
22/11/05 ~ Nefarian
05/06/06 ~ Viscidus
19/03/06 ~ The Twin Emperors
04/06/06 ~ Ouro
16/05/06 ~ C'Thun

Merged guilds just before naxx, and did fairly well until summer inactivity destroyed us.
25/07/06 ~ Thaddius (Horde Euro 3rd, World 4th)

Jumped ship to Nihilum mid August 06.

TBC hooked up with old friends, after playing alpha and beta, cleared all that content. got bored waiting for sunwell

PVP was a side thought, but when we did it as a guild, we destroyed any of the "pvp premades" that were going.

TomWarrior
Squig
Squig

Back to top Go down

Post  Firefly on Tue Sep 09 2008, 21:44

Please whisper Firefly in beta my friend

Marauder Applicant [ex Nihilum] Unleasheddd6
Firefly