Mordukai's Application

Go down

Mordukai's Application Empty Mordukai's Application

Post  Mordukai on Thu Sep 04 2008, 16:49

1. Character Information - Race, Class
At present my goal is to create a Greenskin, Squig Herder. With time this may change as I prefer rolling an avatar that can be of greatest use/benefit to the clan/guild.

2. Playing Hours - The amount of hours per week you spend on (any game) and will this change for WAR?
Right now I am spending an average of 50+ hours per week. To clear this out for the people it may concern this makes ~5 hours during the week and up to 18-19 hours on the weekends.

3. Past Gaming Experience (Please note that we may ask questions about said game to check credibility)
My gaming experience started in the late 80s on my Apple II playing the good old Karateka. Since then i have played various know and not so popular RTS and turn based games. My first taste of MMO was when I came across the old MUDs, since than more or less I haven't played anything other than online games. After the MUDs I played UO, Knight Online, WoW, Lineage 2 (from C4 onwards), Guild Wars, etc. I would be glad to answer any questions to the best of my capabilities.

4. Past Guilds and if you have held any place of power in a Guild (any proof of this will greatly help)
Some of the names of the guilds/clans I have been part of Protectors of Sanity (my first ever guild on one of the old school MUD shards), Unnamed, Green Horns, Canes Venatici, The Black Dragons, RAPTORS and many others from different games/servers/times.

5. How you will help Unleashed, both outside and inside guild. I.e. Website help, helping players outside Unleashed etc.
Well this really depends what is the help required. If it will be to develop some kick ass php code or something of that sort I'm not your guy. Unfortunately I have no proficiency whatsoever in that area Sad. On the other hand you can count on me In-game or IRL for any help you need. It is on seldom occasion that i turn down people asking my assistance.
6. Reasons for joining Unleashed
I am looking for mature people I can spend playing/laughing/talking to during the few hours I get to relax. From what i have seen so far you seem just the right "bunch" for me Smile .

7. How long you plan on playing WAR
This is a really tricky question Very Happy. I doubt that anyone can honestly, i mean really honestly answer correctly on it. My answer is a bit complex I'm afraid. It depends a ton of things. For instance: if i get the promotion I have been working for; if my manager relocates me/gives me more responsibilities; If a tram hits me on my way to work... and so on.. and so on... Anyways I will play the game till I feel no joy from doing so. Maybe people expect me saying "I'll play it 5-10 years or more", oh well... I prefer being honest bout it.

8. Access to Ventrilo and a mic?
Any time, all the time. I've been using vent (also TS) for more or less 4 years now.

9. A personal statement - tell us about yourself (Note that this is a very important part of your application)
First of all I would like to state that IMHO self judgments are irrelevant. No offense but people tent to exaggerate when it comes to describing themselves. All I can say that I am a very calm person. I know that this is not enough but, hey, maybe you'll find out more about me later on (if I'm accepted that is).

10. Have you pre-ordered the WAR CE and will you be playing in the 'Open Beta' with us?
Unfortunately i was not able to get my hands on the pre-order CE and yes if I get a chance I would love to play with you on the OB.

11. Computer specs and Internet connection
AMD Athlon 64 X2 5000+
2 GB of RAM
GeForce 9600GT 512MB

2 Mb connection
12. How to get in contact with you, preferably MSN
You can contact me via the email I used for registering on the Forum. Unfortunately MSN is a restricted application due to security reasons where I work. For after business hour you can contact me @ valerimilanov@hotmail.com.

Well that's all from me. If you well intrigued by my app feel free to contact me. If not... oh well... take care and see you in-game. Smile

Cheers

Mordukai
Squig
Squig

Male Number of posts : 1
Class : Squig Herder
Registration date : 2008-09-04

Back to top Go down

Mordukai's Application Empty Re: Mordukai's Application

Post  Olthrion on Fri Sep 05 2008, 00:49

Closed up and turned down due to problems with time zones.
Olthrion
Olthrion
Officer
Officer

Male Number of posts : 696
Class : Disciple of Khaine
Registration date : 2008-02-06

http://www.unleashed-war.co.uk/

Back to top Go down