Haul - Chosen

Go down

Haul - Chosen

Post  Haul on Wed Sep 03 2008, 15:52

Character Information - Race, Class
I will be playing Chaos, the Chosen career.

Playing Hours - The amount of hours per week you spend on (any game) and will this change for WAR?
At the moment I haven't got a game I'm 'hooked' on. Mainly because I'm waiting to anxiously to WAR, but I'm playing DotA, Warhammer 40k and some Diablo 2: LoD (oldschool ftw).

If I would reply to that if I were still playing WoW, then it'd be about 6 hours on a normal working day (mon-fri). In weekends, 10-12+ isn't an exception.

Past Gaming Experience (Please note that we may ask questions about said game to check credibility)
WoW, CoV, Matrix Online (MxO), Tabula Rasa, EQ2, RFO. I've played these MMO's most, meaning more than 2 months each. WoW I played 3,5 years. I would've played longer, but when I finally went to buy the game, it was already sold it, so I had to wait for the second shipment to arrive (which I believe was in March/April 2005).

Past Guilds and if you have held any place of power in a Guild (any proof of this will greatly help)
I've had multiple guilds with multiple characters. I believe my last character was the most achieving one, in terms of guild progression and such. Unfortunately, I'm no longer in that guild (and have no real proof except some RL friends), but I was the Shaman class leader, meaning if my fellow Shaman (Shamen?) needed help in terms of itemization, talents or spec, they would seek help to me. I also was in charge who to bring to the raids, so I had to know what they were capable of, if their gear was well enough, or if they had the skill but not the gear. It was a pretty satisfying job. Smile

In total I had 3 70's. In order of creation: Paladin, Warrior (61), Hunter (63), Mage, Shaman. And some 40's in between.
Here are some screenshots as proof.
http://illiweb.com/fa/pbucket.gif (not 63, but can't get on my account, no gametime. And yes, that's full T2 heart)
https://2img.net/h/i20.photobucket.com/albums/b245/noxxii/Shaman.jpg

How you will help Unleashed, both outside and inside guild. I.e. Website help, helping players outside Unleashed etc.
Hmm... Difficult. I think I will primarily help with ingame stuff, since I have no real skills with designing/maintaining websites. I have no doubt that I will make friends in the gameworld aswell that I can actively help. I can work with forums though, since that was one of my jobs aswell as CL, whenever someone applied to check them out if they're really what we're looking for.

Reasons for joining Unleashed
Well, I was checking the War-europe.com site, and I stumbled upon a heading 'Guild highlight' or something, and I went and have a look ofcourse, and what I saw was an intresting appendix of the guild's sights and goals. It got to me, and now I'm here.
The reason that I'm actually making this application is really simple. I always aim high, and I want to be at the top. I believe this guild has the perfect mindset for that. For that to happen ofcourse, everyone has contribute, but I think that won't be a problem.

How long you plan on playing WAR
Pretty damn long. I've been waiting for this game ever since E3 '04 when Climax Online threw that awesome Warhammer Online trailer live. I held my heart when they put in the fridge, but prayers have been answered and Mythic took up the project and made it even better. So back to your question, long. Smile

Access to Ventrilo and a mic?
Yep, all versions, no problem working with it. Also a good mic.

A personal statement - tell us about yourself (Note that this is a very important part of your application)
Well, my name is SÚdric Devriendt, I'm 19 years of age. I live in Gistel (near Ostend, coast) in Belgium. I still go to school since I threw away two year in the bin due to personal reasons. I've been playing games since I was 6-7 years old or something, on my brother's SEGA. Just plain ol' Sonic the Hedgehog. Afterwards, I got my GameBoy, and played it untill it broke. In total I think I bought about 4 GameBoys. Then I got me a PlayStation. That was in '97, because I got NBA '97 and Formula '97 with it.

My dad bought himself a computer after that, and I start playing computer games. I started with Diablo, Starcraft, Warcraft II: BNet edition. And yeah, after that I bought my own PC, and played online games, like CS, Starcraft, etc.

Then, some friend of mine played Ragnarok Online. I didn't get into it that much, but my mind was open to a new market. Wasen't that long untill World of Warcraft released then. In between that I bought/downloaded another MMO, but nothing could help me from WoW. I did quit it though now. Thank god. Smile

When I'm away from my computer, I'm at my friends, either watching some long-forgotten movie or just rambling about how cool I am. (No really!)

Have you pre-ordered the WAR CE and will you be playing in the 'Open Beta' with us?
I did pre-order the WAR: CE, but I mailed to the company if I get headstart aswell, but they said,
"No, if you want to be in the headstart, buy the pre-order pack. But unfortunately for you, it's all sold out."
I hate it. But ohwell, I'll have myself a mousemat of WAR, it soothes me.

Computer specs and Internet connection

------------------
System Information
------------------
Time of this report: 8/22/2008, 02:50:51
Machine name: TRUSTED
Operating System: Windows XP Home Edition (5.1, Build 2600) Service Pack 2 (2600.xpsp_sp2_qfe.070227-2300)
Language: Dutch (Regional Setting: Dutch)
System Manufacturer: FUJITSU SIEMENS
System Model: MS-7293
BIOS: Phoenix - AwardBIOS v6.00PG
Processor: Intel(R) Core(TM)2 CPU 6400 @ 2.13GHz (2 CPUs)
Memory: 3070MB RAM
Page File: 377MB used, 4102MB available
Windows Dir: C:\WINDOWS
DirectX Version: DirectX 9.0c (4.09.0000.0904)
DX Setup Parameters: Not found
DxDiag Version: 5.03.2600.2180 32bit Unicode

---------------
Display Devices
---------------
Card name: Radeon X1650 Series
Manufacturer: ATI Technologies Inc.
Chip type: ATI Radeon Graphics Processor (0x71C6)
DAC type: Internal DAC(400MHz)
Device Key: Enum\PCI\VEN_1002&DEV_71C6&SUBSYS_0840174B&REV_00
Display Memory: 512.0 MB
Current Mode: 1280 x 1024 (32 bit) (60Hz)

Don't really know the connection speed, but it's cable. Belgian internet is pretty stable, so you don't have to worry about that.

How to get in contact with you, preferably MSN
Email: me.trusted@gmail.com
MSN: me_trusted@hotmail.com

Well thanks for reading, and if you have any additional questions, please do ask!

Yours chaotic, Haul.
Haul
Squig
Squig

Male Number of posts : 4
Class : Chosen
Registration date : 2008-09-03

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Haul - Chosen

Post  Haul on Wed Sep 03 2008, 19:19

Updated it a bit. Contains some more info now.
Haul
Squig
Squig

Male Number of posts : 4
Class : Chosen
Registration date : 2008-09-03

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Haul - Chosen

Post  Haul on Thu Sep 04 2008, 22:50

Chaotic bump bounce
Haul