I want to join :o

Go down

I want to join :o

Post  Sage the on Sun Aug 31 2008, 19:30

1. Character Information - Race, Class
Chaos Chosen! WAAAGH!! maybe :<

2. Playing Hours - The amount of hours per week you spend on (any game) and will this change for WAR?
I go back to university around the 10th of september and will probably be playing all day every day untill uni actually starts in october. Uni is only a few hours a week, so when I'm not in a lecture I'll probably be playing WAR! So it's a good 25+ hours a week.

3. Past Gaming Experience (Please note that we may ask questions about said game to check credibility)
I'll fill you in with MMO games I've palyed a leave out all the RTS and FPS. If you want to know about those just ask!

I tend to try most MMO's that come out, even if it's not for a long time. The first MMO I stuck to was WoW. I got hooked as soon as the game came out and I played a Warlock in one of the top guilds on the server. I cleared all PvE content up untill Naxx came out then I quit. So thats Molten Core, Black Wing Lair, AQ40 and the 20 man raids. I played main tank warlock on the Twin Emps in aq40 which was a lot of fun! Also played a warrior as off tank in Kara and Gruuls lair. Gruul died a few months after release of TBC so thats when I quit WoW again for the second time. I also leveled a Guarian in lotRo but didn't do any end game PvE content.

I have a lot of PvP experiance in Age of Conan and WoW. Pre TBC I was able to get rank 12 twice as a Warlock. Would have gone for rank 14 but college started and the other time I went away on holiday. Got rank 12 as soon as the honor system came out which was the hardest time to do it. Only 1 or 2 rank 12, 13 and 14 allowed each week. They changed it to allow like 5-10 a few months after so got easier Razz. Played quite a lot of arena as mage in TBC.

I did play a Bear Shaman in AoC for the first month hardcore and was able to get server first on the Vistrix kill. We also got server first kill on Champion Of The Honorguard in Kyllikki's Crypt and also killed Yakhmar in Yakhmar's Cave. After that the guild (also most of the server) quit the game so was no point playing it.

Nice screeny of our kill on Chamption of the honor Guard >

Other games I've played very little of is: Lineage, Lineage2, Everquest2, Archlord and a few other small MMO's which I can't really think of atm.

4. Past Guilds and if you have held any place of power in a Guild (any proof of this will greatly help)

Been in a guild which was called Drunk Northrend United and is now called Flare. We where one of the top guilds on the Neptulon and they still are. Think they got 34th world kill on KJ and 3rd on the server. I was officer in this guild part of the time I was in it, which wasn't a big responsibility. Was mainly just helping out with raid invite and sorting out who goes and things.
Whilst I played Age of Conan I'd been in 3 big guilds which came from Star Wars Galaxies which is a game I havn't played. One being KDS(keepers of the darkside) which is where I speant most of my time leveling. Then at 80 I joined Exertion which no longer play!

5. How you will help Unleashed, both outside and inside guild. I.e. Website help, helping players outside Unleashed etc.
I will do my best to help other players in game if they need it. I will probably level up quite fast and will be able to help others level-up or just help in general who work during the day :p. I will help the guild out in the best possible ways! I'm always reading forums of any game I'm playing to hopefully learn something knew which I can always pass on to the guild incase we don't know it already.

6. Reasons for joining Unleashed
Seems like a very well-structered and organised guild which suits me well. Looks like a really strong guild thats going to do well which is the main reason I'm wanted to join! I also have a friend whos just joined the guild which is another big plus.

7. How long you plan on playing WAR
Untill it bores me! :p which I hope it wont.

8. Access to Ventrilo and a mic?
I wouldn't join a guild if they didn't ask me this question. Ofcourse I have ventrilo and a mic!

9. A personal statement - tell us about yourself (Note that this is a very important part of your application)
I'm 19 years of age and currently doing a degree in Computers and Networks at uni! I will be going into my second year in just a few weeks. Still on summer break tho at the moment and working at a holiday resort called center parcs which I will be leaving on the 10th of september to get ready for uni! I speand most of my spare time on the compter or going out with friends for a night. I love both PvE and PvP.

10. Have you pre-ordered the WAR CE and will you be playing in the 'Open Beta' with us?
Yes I have order WAR but not the collectors addition. I still get to play in open beta and if I get into the guild I will be joining you!
11. Computer specs and Internet connection

E8400
8800 GTX
2GIG DDR2.
20Meg Virgin
P5N-E.
Corsair 580w PSU.

12. How to get in contact with you, preferably MSN

Flaming_sage4477@hotmail.com / flamingsage@gmail.com / Sagelol at irc quakenet

Sage the

Back to top Go down

Re: I want to join :o

Post  Sagelol on Sun Aug 31 2008, 19:31

I mixed up subject and username :>

Sagelol

Back to top Go down

Post  Transcendence on Sun Aug 31 2008, 20:46

25 hours a week is nowhere near the expected amount of hours. Unleashed members are expected to play 6 hours minimum a day and atleast 5 days a week but usually 6/7 days a week. Do you feel that will be acceptable?
Transcendence
Recruitment
Recruitment

Female Number of posts : 30
Class : Sorceress
Registration date : 2008-08-25

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Sage on Sun Aug 31 2008, 21:10

Ya, that should be easy once I go back to uni in 2 weeks time. Well it's easily doable now tbh!

Sage

Back to top Go down

Post  Sage on Wed Sep 03 2008, 02:46

Thanks for the interview guys! I wont be switching class to magus and will carry on to be a Chosen when War goes live.

Sage

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down