Unleashed
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sorceress Application [Accepted]

2 posters

Go down

Sorceress Application [Accepted] Empty Sorceress Application [Accepted]

Post  Niya. Tue Aug 26 2008, 09:35

I had trouble finding the answers to these guestions. You guys accept people from outside uk? What server type are you guys planning to play in? And are you a PVP or PVE guild? or a mixed one.
Other than that i think i'll give it a go.

1. Character Information - Race, Class
Darkelf Sorceress. Yeah baby!

2. Playing Hours - The amount of hours per week you spend on (any game) and will this change for WAR?
Well my work pretty mutch determines how mutch i play. Usually i play from when i get off from work and till i go to sleep, unless i have other plans.

3. Past Gaming Experience (Please note that we may ask questions about said game to check credibility)
Oh boy here we go. Dransik was the first mmorpg i've played, played it for some time untill it became 'pay to play'. Then was Lineage though i only played that for a few months, didnt really like it somehow. After that was Shadowbane witch i played fooooorrr.. 2-3 years i think. After that came World of warcraft witch i played for.. well from open beta till a few months back. Played some Guildwars too but didnt really like it. That should be all i think.

4. Past Guilds and if you have held any place of power in a Guild (any proof of this will greatly help)
Well the first to mention is prolly Shadowbane and a few guilds there actually. House of Alliance was the first guild i joined there and pretty soon i got promoted to an officer (witch were in that guild the people that lead others to city fights and helped on making armors and weapons for players). And the next guild was Societas Daemonica if i remember correctly. Allthough i only played with them for a little while i helped the guild quite a bit by farming gold and such.
I've been in many guilds in WoW. Was an officer in Funeral directors and Phoenix early in the day before tbc (though i had no actual big part or anything). Then i made a new guild with my irl friends called Who Pulled. Allthough we only got to SSC before allmost everyone of us irl mates quitted wow, it was one hell of an experience to run a guild. I was in charge of the guild rules and was the second in charge of the forums. I've been raid leader in PVP and PVE many many times and i know how to do them. I can paste the URL to the who pulled forums but it's a Finnish guild so dunno if speak alot of Finnish. Smile
That should be about it.

5. How you will help Unleashed, both outside and inside guild. I.e. Website help, helping players outside Unleashed etc.
Well i dont know about the outside part but i certainly will help ingame. Though you guys prolly know alot more about the game since you'r in the beta and all. But ill do my best to lvl up fast and then help the lower lvl ones to do their bidding. I can allso farm stuff if needed.

6. Reasons for joining Unleashed
I've been scrolling around guilds to see if i could find any good ones before the game launches. Dont actually even know how i ended up on your pages but this is where i stay. You guys have obviously used alot of time making this guild and it shows. Im truly impressed. Need i say more?

7. How long you plan on playing WAR
Let's see. As long as the game can keep my intrests up. So im imagining... along time. Smile

8. Access to Ventrilo and a mic?
Yes i do.

9. A personal statement - tell us about yourself (Note that this is a very important part of your application)
Well im a 24 year old bloke from Finland and im working on a construction site at the moment. I have a weird sence of humor according to some people, i see nothing wrong with my humor. Maby its just them. Wink
I usually try my best to succeed in everything i do and gaming is no different. I love PVP in games. It's so golden to beat some guy to a pulp just because he rubbed you the wrong way. Smile PVE is fun too but i'm mostly a PVP player. Ugh, cant really figure anything else to say. Hope this is enough (or not too mutch). ^^

10. Have you pre-ordered the WAR CE and will you be playing in the 'Open Beta' with us?
No i have not. I'm really short on money and been so for the past few months. But i'm getting a rise so im getting the game as soon as it hits the shelf.

11. Computer specs and Internet connection
Internet connection is 8M/1M ADSL. Intel core 2 duo 2,66 ghz, 4Gb ddr2, GeForce 8800 GTS 512 and 4T of harddrive space Smile

12. How to get in contact with you, preferably MSN Razz
Aye me MSN be Pantsuu@hotmail.com
I'm allso going to hang around your irc channel. My nick is LeLu^_^

Niya.

Back to top Go down

Sorceress Application [Accepted] Empty Re: Sorceress Application [Accepted]

Post  Niya Tue Aug 26 2008, 09:38

Ups the Shadowbane guild wasnt House of alliance. It was House of Atreides.

Niya

Back to top Go down

Post  Niya Tue Aug 26 2008, 12:03

Sorry for replying to my own posts but i think i figured out the answer to the only uk player guestion. Smile
if you ever come to finland, let me know. I'll show you a good time even if i dont get in to the guild.

Niya

Back to top Go down

Post  Cain Tue Aug 26 2008, 14:45

Yes we accept ppl from outside the UK, we're going for an Open RvR server and we play both PvE and RvR... and we're the best at both Very Happy

Good luck bud!
Cain
Cain
Recruitment
Recruitment

Male Number of posts : 372
Class : Marauder
Registration date : 2008-04-11

http://www.unleashed-war.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post  Niya Wed Aug 27 2008, 10:34

Meh. I still have to add something to my application. The class i want to play is Sorc or Witch elf. Wich ever is in more need for the guild. Im experienced melee and caster player. For pvp achivements i had a full vengefull warlock in season 3 in wow and a full vengefull rogue and a warrior in season 3 too. A mage i only had with 3 vengefull items and rest merciless. (didnt have the time to get better gear for him). As for PVE i've ran black temple in wow with every class except druid. In shadowbane i allways played eighter a sneaking class or a heavy nuking caster. So my prefered classes are eighter a light armored sneaking hard hitter or a nuking caster.

Just felt the need to say this before any decision is made. Thank you.

Niya

Back to top Go down

Post  Transcendence Fri Aug 29 2008, 23:21

Accepted as Witch elf.
Transcendence
Transcendence
Recruitment
Recruitment

Female Number of posts : 30
Class : Sorceress
Registration date : 2008-08-25